AG Merrick Garland Invokes The Holocaust Card to Defend His Policies of Persecuting, Indicting and Imprisoning His Political Opponents (VIDEO)

91 charges have nothing to do with Trump running for President, but everything to do with him breaking the law!

Yes or no, is Trump above the law?
It's not a simple question, even though it seems like it should be obvious.

During an active coup attempt against America's government and Constitution, there is no longer any applicable law, in the opinion of the revolutionaries.

During the Cuban revolution, comrad Fidel and comrad Che wouldn't recognize any laws being applied by the Batista government.

Trump led an attempted coup against America and justice is still outstanding. Trump may prevail.

My talking point is in saying that America's/Trump's chances are about 50/50.

There's what you can get when you can get into a discussion.

What is it with these TYPE people that always have to revert to the Holocaust when backed into a corner? What Garland has done is unprecedented in history going after political opponents and patriotic peaceful protestors. Essentially, he’s implying that J6ers, pro-Life people, etc., are “white supremacists” and to criticize or even question him about anything is “anti-Semitic”.

you just played the antisemite card. Unsurprising.

The R's are in a situation in which they have to be willing to compromise America's foreign policy crimes against humanity in order to get to Hunter and Joe.

Even MlTG, Gaitz, and the other extremists aren't there yet, but they might get there.

That's my opinion. You have shown that you at least deserve hearing my opinion. If you can continue to keep it together, we may talk more.
What does America's foreign policy have to do with Hunter and Joe? Hunter is a private citizen. Whatever deal he had with Burisma, did not break any laws.

Now, if you want to talk about Jared Kushner and his relationship with MBS, now that might be illegal?

hahha no they all have to with him running for office.

Of course I don't think he is, but I also know what a political prosecution looks like.
Defrauding the American people, inciting an insurrection and trying to insert fake electors into the Georgia election, is AGAINST THE LAW!

Defrauding the American people, inciting an insurrection and trying to insert fake electors into the Georgia election, is AGAINST THE LAW!
hahahah what did he defraud you out of ? hahah inciting an insurrection? hahah wow, even your demafacsti brownshirts haven't used a political indictment to accuse him of that....hahah fake electors? where did he try to insert them? hahaa

It's not a simple question, even though it seems like it should be obvious.

During an active coup attempt against America's government and Constitution, there is no longer any applicable law, in the opinion of the revolutionaries.

During the Cuban revolution, comrad Fidel and comrad Che wouldn't recognize any laws being applied by the Batista government.

Trump led an attempted coup against America and justice is still outstanding. Trump may prevail.

My talking point is in saying that America's/Trump's chances are about 50/50.

There's what you can get when you can get into a discussion.
Is genocide okay as long as you are polite about it? What's worse, murder or the f-word? You get all these people hung up on language. They defend the most horrific things Trump did, then go ballistic if I use the f-word! I think that this a misplaced set of values!

hahahah what did he defraud you out of ? hahah inciting an insurrection? hahah wow, even your demafacsti brownshirts haven't used a political indictment to accuse him of that....hahah fake electors? where did he try to insert them? hahaa
You talk like a little angry 2 year old!

Is genocide okay as long as you are polite about it? What's worse, murder or the f-word? You get all these people hung up on language. They defend the most horrific things Trump did, then go ballistic if I use the f-word! I think that this a misplaced set of values!
I'm not debating your politics and so you can score some points against Trump on that. See now how easy it is to hold your own?
As I suggested, Trump's chances are still about 50/50 and that means the same for his attempted coup.

He's a traitor or he's the leader of a successful coup. You people decide?

I'm not debating your politics and so you can score some points against Trump on that. See now how easy it is to hold your own?
As I suggested, Trump's chances are still about 50/50 and that means the same for his attempted coup.

He's a traitor or he's the leader of a successful coup. You people decide?
I've already decided.

i am just asking questions about your post?

wow....you know what, I'll take this post as a white flag of surrender...you keep on trolling
Your questions are fucked! What Trump did on Jan 6th and in Georgia was an attempt to deny actual voters of their vote.

1695389176622.png

Forum List

Back