AG Barr Becomes 'Hostile Witness' May 1, 2019 - Refuses to Testify May 2, 2019

AG Barr's testimony before The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today was that of a 'hostile witness' and now we are informed that AG Barr is refusing to testify before the committee tomorrow as scheduled.

It looks like AG Barr is attempting to create a 'constitutional crisis' between The US Congress & the executive branch.

Hopefully Barr will see the error of his ways, reconsider his refusal to testify, and hopefully Mueller will eventually testify to clarify his SC report concerning the obstruction issue.

go to 44:00 for the start of questioning/testimony on the first video

Barr, After Acrimonious Day In Congress, Says He'll Skip Another One On Thursday

Defiant Barr grilled by Senate Judiciary Committee on Mueller report

LIVE: Attorney General William Barr Senate Testimony on Mueller Report

This thing is a fucking grandstanding shit show. Barr clearly doesn't give a shit and the Democrats are making themselves look even more incompetent than usual. I tried watching MSNBC's coverage this morning (I very rarely watch TV news) and couldn't make it 5 minutes. Steve Cohen brought a fucking KFC bucket and a rubber chicken to the proceedings because apparently he thinks he's some kind of comedy genius. NBC focused on these items for 3 whole minutes before I shut the shit off entirely. This is what's considered mainstream 'coverage' of a congressional hearing?? Barr didn't show up, so he's a chicken! Get it?!? :45:

For fucks sake, MSM. If you're not going to inform, what good are you?

AG Barr's testimony before The Senate Judiciary Committee earlier today was that of a 'hostile witness' and now we are informed that AG Barr is refusing to testify before the committee tomorrow as scheduled.

It looks like AG Barr is attempting to create a 'constitutional crisis' between The US Congress & the executive branch.

Hopefully Barr will see the error of his ways, reconsider his refusal to testify, and hopefully Mueller will eventually testify to clarify his SC report concerning the obstruction issue.

Barr, After Acrimonious Day In Congress, Says He'll Skip Another One On Thursday

This thing is a fucking grandstanding shit show. Barr clearly doesn't give a shit and the Democrats are making themselves look even more incompetent than usual. I tried watching MSNBC's coverage this morning (I very rarely watch TV news) and couldn't make it 5 minutes. Steve Cohen brought a fucking KFC bucket and a rubber chicken to the proceedings because apparently he thinks he's some kind of comedy genius. NBC focused on these items for 3 whole minutes before I shut the shit off entirely. This is what's considered mainstream 'coverage' of a congressional hearing?? Barr didn't show up, so he's a chicken! Get it?!? :45:

Barr didn't show up because he is a slimy mouth piece, lap dog pussy for his master Nicolás Maduro Trump.

Congress has the authority to charge fat ass Barr with contempt & I hope like Hell they do.

Barr didn't show up because he is a slimy mouth piece, lap dog pussy for his master Nicolás Maduro Trump.

Congress has the authority to charge fat ass Barr with contempt & I hope like Hell they do.

LMAO He didn't agree to the second meeting because the Dems wanted staff attorney to question him.

Barr already told them he wouldn't answer staff attorneys questions. So he pretty much told that pack of grand standing buffoons to pound sand. Good for him.

Oh and the only "hostility" I saw was from the idiot Dems on that panel. Hope they have more hearings all through 2019.

They are pretty much paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

What a pack of grand standing buffoons.

LMAO He didn't agree to the second meeting because the Dems wanted staff attorney to question him.

Barr already told them he wouldn't answer staff attorneys questions. So he pretty much told that pack of grand standing buffoons to pound sand. Good for him.

Oh and the only "hostility" I saw was from the idiot Dems on that panel. Hope they have more hearings all through 2019.

I'm not expecting Trump to even be on the ballot in 2020

Rep. Jerry Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said he will move to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt "if he stalls or fails to negotiate in good faith."

“Yes, we will continue to negotiate for access to the full report for another couple of days, and yes, we will have no choice but to move quickly to hold the attorney general in contempt if he stalls or fails to negotiate in good faith, but the attorney general must make a choice,” Nadler said.
Nadler gaveled into today's hearing without Barr and explained that the Department of Justice wrote the committee to say it would ignore a subpoena for the full Mueller report.

“The choice is simple, we can stand up to this President in defense of the country and the constitution and the liberty we love, or we can let the moment pass us by," he said.

Good on Nadler; standing up to tyranny & the AmeriKKKan version of Nicolás Maduro.
Well the fucking idiots are out this morning in force....

Nadler has had full access to the UNREDACTED memo for over a week now and refuses to go to see it. Nadler is a fucking liar and a partisain puke.

Why is it the left lies like a rug on everything? You must be a proud liar too..

Last edited:

Keep the liberal screaming at the sky faith.. I'll send you your waaaaaaaaaa-ambulance....

wambulance_logo.jpg

Witness?

Dream on.

And? Why is that a deal breaker?

Dream on.

What the idiot doesn't see is Pelosi, Schummer, Harris, Booker, Nadler, Schiff, and others are implicated in the FISA abuse scam and the Steel Dossier. When the indictments start falling these people are in serous legal jeopardy. The people who my not be on the ballot are not in the Trump admin.. And this puke cant see it... Hilarious...

These people are scared shitless and this is why they can not allow this lie to be seen as a lie.

Rep. Jerry Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said he will move to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt "if he stalls or fails to negotiate in good faith."

“Yes, we will continue to negotiate for access to the full report for another couple of days, and yes, we will have no choice but to move quickly to hold the attorney general in contempt if he stalls or fails to negotiate in good faith, but the attorney general must make a choice,” Nadler said.
Nadler gaveled into today's hearing without Barr and explained that the Department of Justice wrote the committee to say it would ignore a subpoena for the full Mueller report.

“The choice is simple, we can stand up to this President in defense of the country and the constitution and the liberty we love, or we can let the moment pass us by," he said.

Good on Nadler; standing up to tyranny & the AmeriKKKan version of Nicolás Maduro.

Nadler has had full access the the UNREDACTED memo for over a week now and refuses to go to see it. Nadler is a fucking liar and a partisain puke.

Why is it the left lies like a rug on everything? You must be a proud liar too..

Nadler & his committee want to ask Barr some questions; I don't think Nadler & his committee can ask the unredacted report those questions.

You must be some kind of fucking rocket scientist.

No AG would show up to answer questions with any of the committees staff attorney's .
They are trying to have a court instead of a committee hearing.

Nadler has had full access the the UNREDACTED memo for over a week now and refuses to go to see it. Nadler is a fucking liar and a partisain puke.

Nadler & his committee want to ask Barr some questions; I don't think Nadler & his committee can ask the unredacted report those questions.

No they want their staff lawyers to ask him questions.

The questions were asked and answered. The dog and pony show is over retard...

Forum List

Back