after the ethics probe fell at his feet, Gaetz had a hell of a month. What’s next?“I think he’s a serious candidate for any race he wants to get into"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Matt Gaetz is smart like me, Matt Gaetz is good looking like me, Matt Gaetz has never done anything wrong like me, Matt Gaetz is an alpha male like me, i'm voting for Matt Gaetz to be the next President If The United States whenever he runs whether it's 2024 or 2028

Matt Gaetz is smart like me, Matt Gaetz is good looking like me, Matt Gaetz has never done anything wrong like me, Matt Gaetz is an alpha male like me, i'm voting for Matt Gaetz to be the next President If The United States whenever he runs whether it's 2024 or 2028

he is a blowhard like you too....

This is what today's Democrats do. If they want to target a political enemy, they make up a story and then use the TV media, the FBI, the DOJ, or social media to relentlessly attack the person. Whoopee welcome to Democrat Rule!

Gaetz can run for whatever he wants to run for. Winning.....we'll see.

Good looking? You are delusional. He is about one of the ugliest mofos I have ever seen. If you look like him I highly suggest you find a bridge to live under.

When Dems throw mud at the wall, sometimes it sticks and sometimes it doesn't. I think some of it stuck to the wall with Gaetz.

For a republican, fending off fictional accusations from the Nazis is now part of the job.

Forum List

Back