After son's suicide, heartbroken dad warns parents of social media sextortion trend ensnaring teen boys

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i feel so bad. good looking kid, decent grieving dad. i feel bad for both. Both equally!

i feel so bad. good looking kid, decent grieving dad. i feel bad for both. Both equally!

Nigerians like this are also drug mules for CIA cocaine, and when the CIA goes to church, and they sure do, it's not to pray. The danger is that the victim thought there was a god who cared about him, which there is not. All drugs should be boycotted. Badger2, an atheist, has just tried to prevent this from happening again. Good luck.

I hate these type of scenarios, and this is an inevitable outcome with social media platforms. Fortunately, I'm on the IT side of things and utilize tools like unified threat management system (Sophos) and parental controls to minimize exposure to social media sites for my children on mobile and desktop devices. While there are good sides to social media, the cons far outweigh the pros, and they are only making the current generation less intelligent -- especially Tik Tok.

What's wrong with these kids? We teach them how to put a condom on a banana but they think it's fine to send salacious photos of themselves on an international web site.

I hate these type of scenarios, and this is an inevitable outcome with social media platforms. Fortunately, I'm on the IT side of things and utilize tools like unified threat management system (Sophos) and parental controls to minimize exposure to social media sites for my children on mobile and desktop devices. While there are good sides to social media, the cons far outweigh the pros, and they are only making the current generation less intelligent -- especially Tik Tok.
You reify two-dimensional space in your argument, though conveniently leave out the theologian-pimp pedophile in three dimensions. Got it.

I know someone it happened to without the whole suicide ending. If granny sees your dick pix so be it. Isn't like she hasn't seen one before. Just don't ever send them money. If you do, the second you send it they will be back for more and more and more.

Is the only form of "work" blacks know is stealing and petty crime? Seems that way. Nothing good comes out of Africa

Forum List

Back