After November 2012 What Will the Dems Do?

The same thing the republicans have been doing. Blame everyithing on the other party.

Republicans have been blaming everything on the Dems?
What a (conveniently) short-memory you have.

420242.65560.jpg

October 18, 2001

"Don't you love it? Gingrich and company derail the president and the country for two whole years over a minor sex scandal in the White House -- magnifying one act of oral sex into a full time, $50 million Independent Counsel investigation, weeks of House Judiciary Committee hearings, impeachment by the House of Representatives and trial in the Senate -- and then they accuse Clinton of not staying focused on government business!

Have they no shame?"

:eusa_whistle:

If the left hasn't disapeared by now, they won't even after an Obama loss.

We'll be fighting these cock suckers all of our lives.

Progressives disappeared after WWII and then reincarnated after they assumed it's all forgotten and they are doing the same thing that caused their disappearance first time.

I am more worried about what they are doing now.

They planting the Marxism seed into society in a form of class warfare, and it will keep pouring gasoline on the fire even after they are out of power.

They know they gonna lose and they are getting ready for that.

Check this out... H.R.3071, new bill proposed by the democrats to keep presidential records sealed even after he leaves office. What are they trying to cover up?

The same thing the republicans have been doing. Blame everyithing on the other party.

What do you mean? That is what they have been doing for the last three years.

Immie

Yeah because things were just perfect when the republicans lost the last election huh?

Lets see Clinton left you with a mild recession and A budget surplus.

You guys turned that into a hit on US soil, two unpaid ofr wars, a world economic crash and a crumbling infrastructure.

Obama should have kissed your feet and thanked you huh?

No! He should have kept his big mouth shut and not made promises he couldn't keep.. but nooooo,,, what did he dew??? he doubled down on dumb and made everything ten times worse.. talk about opportunity..

Ame®icano;4230036 said:

They planting the Marxism seed into society in a form of class warfare, and it will keep pouring gasoline on the fire even after they are out of power.

Check this out... H.R.3071, new bill proposed by the democrats to keep presidential records sealed even after he leaves office. What are they trying to cover up?

Last edited:
One should never count those chickens before they hatch.

Its over a year till election time. Anything can happen.

Talk to me on the day after the election.

A wise man has eyes in his head.

What is the likelihood the economy will get better suddenly in 12 months rather than worse? What is the likelhiodd that Obama's policies will work when they havent worked for the last 3 years? What is the likelihood that Obama's popularity, which is tied to the economy, will suddenly turn around?

So given all that it is an easy prediction the Dems will be slaughtered. My question is what do they do aftert hat? WIll they become some verson of a centrist party with libertarian leanings? OR will they go hard left to obscurity?

While I agree with what you say there Rab its not the whole story.

If another 9-11 type occurance happens the people will rally round the Prez just as they rallied round Bush. Now no one is hoping for anything like that to happen but in all honesty it could. Never say never.

Would that translate into votes for Barry?? Dont' know. But then you never know.

Another 9/11 would spell the end for Barry. The administration has been coddling terrorists for some time, and they have had notice that attempts were going to be made. If they fail to stop one, especially if there is any involvement by a terrorist released from Gitmo, the outcry will just about make Obama resign.
Frankly I cannot see a scenario that has Obama winning.

We have had 3 years of total Democratic control on top of 2 years of Dem Congressional control. The result has been near total disaster for the economy......
Yeah, Skippy.....that's what happened......​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

I hate to say it. But it does need to be said. The protests are by far people on a leftist lean. They are in effect protesting during their own candidates reign. If the protests become riots, then Obama could make the case of suspenting elections until the riots are brought under control, or could claim vote fraud and intimidation as a reason to ignore the election results (this ignores tgat it would be his people commuting the above crimes)

This is a real possibility

I do not believe this country would stand for such a thing for one moment. The election will be about as one sided for Prez that this country has see for a long while. I don't like the idea of a general public revolt, but in the above situation, it would happen and what cones out of it is anyones guess

A wise man has eyes in his head.

What is the likelihood the economy will get better suddenly in 12 months rather than worse? What is the likelhiodd that Obama's policies will work when they havent worked for the last 3 years? What is the likelihood that Obama's popularity, which is tied to the economy, will suddenly turn around?

So given all that it is an easy prediction the Dems will be slaughtered. My question is what do they do aftert hat? WIll they become some verson of a centrist party with libertarian leanings? OR will they go hard left to obscurity?

While I agree with what you say there Rab its not the whole story.

If another 9-11 type occurance happens the people will rally round the Prez just as they rallied round Bush. Now no one is hoping for anything like that to happen but in all honesty it could. Never say never.

Would that translate into votes for Barry?? Dont' know. But then you never know.

Another 9/11 would spell the end for Barry. The administration has been coddling terrorists for some time, and they have had notice that attempts were going to be made. If they fail to stop one, especially if there is any involvement by a terrorist released from Gitmo, the outcry will just about make Obama resign.
Frankly I cannot see a scenario that has Obama winning.

Yea, he's coddling terrorists. Does it ever feel unsafe living in your bubble?

say the election was stolen from them. that the new administration is illigitimate, obstuct, do what the last losing democrat administration did, steel the doorknobs and paintings from the white house and raid Air force one of all the towels and candy. Those Dems are a class act

Last edited:
On what information do you claim you will win the election?

You cant even find a candidate

What will you do if the candidate you havent evern picked yet cant draw enough of the American people to win the election?

On what basis are you making the claim of victory?

"faith"

Not one of you can answer?

The answer is simple and it's reflected in just about every poll. This is as much an de-electing a failed presedent as it is finding another warm body to reside in the Whitehouse.

The Prez we have is a failure. On every front, a failure. Joe the plumber has a better chance at succeeding in the Whitehouse simply because he has not failed already.

The American public has demeeded this Prez a failure, we do not re-elect those we see as failures. Reguardless of the name opposite Obama, Obama will not win. Americans don't like loosers and failures

Ame®icano;4230036 said:

I gave you link to H.R 3071 already. It's 112th Congress.

You posted a link on H.R. 3071 of 110th Congress.

Got it, yet?

Moron.

What do you mean? That is what they have been doing for the last three years.

Immie

Yeah because things were just perfect when the republicans lost the last election huh?

Lets see Clinton left you with a mild recession and A budget surplus.

You guys turned that into a hit on US soil, two unpaid ofr wars, a world economic crash and a crumbling infrastructure.

Obama should have kissed your feet and thanked you huh?

No, he should have waited to run for President until there was peace on earth, goodwill towards men and no economic problems facing the world. Then he might not have been the utter failure he is.

Immie

Yea but you left out one minir issue............... the Democrats all the way down to Barney Frank are responsible for most of this current mess. Not to mention the fair housing act that started this ball rolling under Clinton.

I think the blame is fairly placed

Forum List

Back