After Mr Trump is Re-Elected will CNN Change its Programming?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
How do they not get anchor burnout? Seriously, they must all have to seek counseling you would think. Day after day of negativity will take a toll on the human body. I bet they hate their job but like everyone, they have bills to pay.

CNN can't go on another 5+ years with this endless partisan barrage.

It's not healthy

-Geaux

How do they not get anchor burnout? Seriously, they must all have to seek counseling you would think. Day after day of negativity will take a toll on the human body. I bet they hate their job but like everyone, they have bills to pay.

It's not healthy

-Geaux
I've been thinking that for awhile. Hatred and negativity always takes a personal toll.

It's not healthy

-Geaux
You have a network of true believers in the prog cause, who follow rule #1 of brainwashing: isolation....They completely isolate themselves from all others who think and believe even moderately differently, therefore behave as cultists....I'll make an exception for Chris Cuomo....Looking at his eyes and expressions, I believe that he is truly borderline demented...And I'm not even kidding.

It's not healthy

-Geaux
Sure they can. And will!

In all fairness (and I'm not a liberal by any means) -- see Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, et al. Some people thrive in acrimony and contention.

Forum List

Back