after fiery hearing where Homeland Security Sec refused to answer a single question, an infuriated Ted Cruz compares Alejandro Mayorkas to Baghdad Bob

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
MR MAYORKAS: the children assaulted & the children raped they are at your feet and if you had integrity you would resign

Well what is the republican congress waiting for?.... impeach this loser before we are attacked again like in 9-11.....

Assuming this line of cases serves as a guide in deciding who is a civil officer subject to impeachment, it appears that employees, as non-officers, are not subject to impeachment, while principal officers, such as the head of a cabinet-level Executive department, are.

impeach this loser
"R" lol! under MConjob/MchomeO? they don't do anything. They have had 100 days now.

If they did it would be nothing but a months long TV show where they parade around in 2000 suits paid for by you and I.
Angry much? uh.......yes. yes I am.

And fork all of these LW maggot posters on here who support this lunacy in this illegitimate regime. I hope to see them all pay dearly for what they have done....very soon.

Forum List

Back