African American comedian gives Oprah tour of his HUGE mansion in Cali

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
suck on it you racist asswipes :fu:

http://tv.yahoo.com/primetime/kevin-hart-shows-off-stunning-055404102.html
Sunday on “Oprah Prime,” Oprah Winfrey interviewed comedy superstar Kevin Hart about his life, his family, and his career. But more importantly – we got to see what his house looks like! And man, is it nice. From the moment Oprah walked in, you could tell she was impressed – and she may have had her eye on one of the light fixtures herself. Michael Phelps would probably be right at home in the pool Kev has in his backyard. But most importantly, the artwork in the house pays respect to the stand-ups who came before and inspired him. Sorry, Theo Von, maybe you'll make Kevin Hart's wall next year!

Notice they never stay or give back to the communities they came from?

that's why I can stand these phony's in Holloyweird...black or white

and then they feel they need to shove it our faces all the WEALTH they have...

and some people eat it up

and Dots, do you know what part of Africa this comedian is from?

Last edited:

"they"? Are you bunching all black people into a group :eusa_eh: Racist!! :rofl:

BTW- do you know for a fact that the comic hasn't made any charitable contributions? :eusa_think:

"they"? Are you bunching all black people into a group :eusa_eh: Racist!! :rofl:

BTW- do you know for a fact that the comic hasn't made any charitable contributions? :eusa_think:

I said black or white
please stop
and again, do you know what PART of AFRICA this comedian and Oprah came from?
thanks

Whats phony about moving into a nicer surrounding? You dont even know what Kevin Hart does for the community he came from nor anyone else that has made it and is successful. Instead of looking at their wealth with jealousy use it as inspiration.

Kevin Hart Gives Back

If you self identify as Irish American or German American, do you have to know exactly what part of Ireland or Germany your antcedents came from? Additionally, as most African Americans can never know what part of Africa they came from, it is impossible for them to say: their heritage was taken from their ancestors when they became slaves. So, they can call themselves African American as anyone else can call themselves Irish or German or whatever American, but the African American obviously cannot say specficially what part of Africa his or her ancestors came from.

Last edited:
Well I'm going to bitch, they don't have a box for me to check

English, Irish, German and Portuguese AMERCIAN...

oh well carry on.... thread was dumb to begin with and was posted for nothing more than shit stirring and race baiting

who care's about his HUGH house anyway

Last edited:

Whats phony about moving into a nicer surrounding? You dont even know what Kevin Hart does for the community he came from nor anyone else that has made it and is successful. Instead of looking at their wealth with jealousy use it as inspiration.

Kevin Hart Gives Back

Absolutely.

Kevin Hart Gives Back

OUCH!!! :shock:

That had to leave a mark :redface: [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] :eusa_whistle:

Why would any successful person stay where he lived.There would be lines around his home of people begging. If he left his house he better have the US Marines guarding it cause those people would break in and steal everything he had.Hell move out into a better neighborhood at least you would have peace of mind.

Forum List

Back