AFrench2's "Current Event" Conspiracy Theories

These are just some things going through my left-wing stoner brain right now. Just a couple of thoughts that I'm finding really obvious. Agree, disagree, whatever.

1) Isn't it really funny how the two governors the former President hates most have been in massive heat ever since he left the WH?
a) Cuomo hit with sexual harassment crap
b) Newsome with this hilarious fake recall effort
Not sure about (b). Not following it. A? Cuomo deserves all of the flack he is getting for sexual harrassment and should have resigned weeks ago.

3) I have not seen 1 mention of the Hunter Biden laptop story since November 3rd. Not once. Almost as if the story was started 2-3 weeks before the election, was pure bullshit, and then went away immediately.
I've long held that the story is bullshit. But whatever...

The disappearance of Bullshitinsky is really telling. If he was really this offended by whatever allegations of wrongdoing he originally made, he'd still be on point.
You know, the more democrats keep claiming Cuomo should step down and nothing is done to make him step down, the worse it makes you clowns look?

Right?

LMAO!
I'm not a democrat so I really don't care how it makes democrats look. You understand that, right? Of course you don't. LMAO!
So then, let me splain it to you.

Being a democrat means never having to say you are sorry. It means never being a racist. It means, always following science, etc.

View attachment 469140

It means being untouchable.

And the main stream media all agrees
And being vote apparently means you're suffering from chronic stupidity.

Being vote?

Are you suffering from chronic stupidity?

Hi there, thank you for your thoughts on my craziness :D.

For a/b I'm not really sure how to elaborate on it? Trump went home to Florida, and suddenly his two most hated Governors are both in hot water at the same time. The NY Post (owned by Rupert Murdoch like Fox News) has done nothing but run Cuomo crap for the past 2 months. The entire thing reeks of hit job by Trump and co.

A? Cuomo deserves all of the flack he is getting for sexual harrassment and should have resigned weeks ago.

Not about deserve. I said conspiracy theories I didn't say a morality class. And PERSONALLY I am of the "No Democrat should ever resign again" point of my life right now after Trump just won the Presidency of the United States as a reality TV star and serial groper. If Mitch wants scorched Earth, we need to go scorched Earth. Give no seat up for free...not one.

Go turn on Fox News. What's on right now?

It's bullshit.

Well, I don't have cable so I don't know whats on Fox or CNN or MSNBC...and I could care less really.

I call them as I see them. One instance I heard of from NPR was that a woman who worked for NY State reported Cuomo's unwanted sexual advances. She was re-assigned. She was 25 and he was around 60 y/o. This isn't just a matter of making an advance, this affects her livelihood...and also...yeah it's gross.
You don't believe Chairman Xiden's lady accuser?

Not sure who any of those people are but keep up with your chronic dumb-assery

You admit you don't know who any of those people are (along with a pantsload of other stuff you don't know) and got the nerve to call others stupid?

These are just some things going through my left-wing stoner brain right now. Just a couple of thoughts that I'm finding really obvious. Agree, disagree, whatever.

1) Isn't it really funny how the two governors the former President hates most have been in massive heat ever since he left the WH?
Not sure about (b). Not following it. A? Cuomo deserves all of the flack he is getting for sexual harrassment and should have resigned weeks ago.

3) I have not seen 1 mention of the Hunter Biden laptop story since November 3rd. Not once. Almost as if the story was started 2-3 weeks before the election, was pure bullshit, and then went away immediately.

The disappearance of Bullshitinsky is really telling. If he was really this offended by whatever allegations of wrongdoing he originally made, he'd still be on point.
You know, the more democrats keep claiming Cuomo should step down and nothing is done to make him step down, the worse it makes you clowns look?

Right?

LMAO!
I'm not a democrat so I really don't care how it makes democrats look. You understand that, right? Of course you don't. LMAO!
So then, let me splain it to you.

Being a democrat means never having to say you are sorry. It means never being a racist. It means, always following science, etc.

View attachment 469140

It means being untouchable.

And the main stream media all agrees
And being vote apparently means you're suffering from chronic stupidity.

Being vote?

Are you suffering from chronic stupidity?

pretty much the majority figured that out about agent candayass years ago that he always suffers from that when he posts everyday.him and the kid op must be buddies

For a/b I'm not really sure how to elaborate on it? Trump went home to Florida, and suddenly his two most hated Governors are both in hot water at the same time. The NY Post (owned by Rupert Murdoch like Fox News) has done nothing but run Cuomo crap for the past 2 months. The entire thing reeks of hit job by Trump and co.

A? Cuomo deserves all of the flack he is getting for sexual harrassment and should have resigned weeks ago.

Not about deserve. I said conspiracy theories I didn't say a morality class. And PERSONALLY I am of the "No Democrat should ever resign again" point of my life right now after Trump just won the Presidency of the United States as a reality TV star and serial groper. If Mitch wants scorched Earth, we need to go scorched Earth. Give no seat up for free...not one.

It's bullshit.

Well, I don't have cable so I don't know whats on Fox or CNN or MSNBC...and I could care less really.

I call them as I see them. One instance I heard of from NPR was that a woman who worked for NY State reported Cuomo's unwanted sexual advances. She was re-assigned. She was 25 and he was around 60 y/o. This isn't just a matter of making an advance, this affects her livelihood...and also...yeah it's gross.
You don't believe Chairman Xiden's lady accuser?

Not sure who any of those people are but keep up with your chronic dumb-assery

You admit you don't know who any of those people are (along with a pantsload of other stuff you don't know) and got the nerve to call others stupid?

Poor baby...are you starved for attention.

2) Florida is doing way, way, worse than they are publically trying to make things look. It will come to pass in the very near future that a shocking story will come out about just how many deaths DeSantis covered up and fudged numbers on.

4) I have not seen or heard anything from Rudy Giuliani (if you remember he was on TV DAILY if not HOURLY just a couple months ago) in over a month and I'm pretty sure he's fucked.

5) There have been no new topics on these forums about Mike Lindell or MyPillow in weeks -save one- which was a topic created by some idiot saying Lindell is "counter-suing" (lmao), almost as if the story of Dominion suing him fucked him over hard.

6) Supreme Court justices negotiate amongst eachother how to vote on certain cases, and are severely whipped in line by the Chief Justice moreso than we will ever know

7) The SR-1 Voting Rights Act (in the Senate - it's called HR-1 in the House) will pass with Republican support.

BONUS) The Bush administration wanted to go to Iraq and had been talking about it immediately upon taking office January 2001. Was the plan all along, regardless of 9/11.

I may or may not add more later.
My sole comment on a pretty good OP...
Sexual harassment is worse than murder by the measure of the news media.
Well, it does get the ratings.

What pisses me off is that the nursing home owners who wanted to make money from the COVID IDC10s and CPTs are now claiming they were threatened by Cuomo to take the patients.
They weren't threatened; they were, and are, greedy bastards.

Sexual harassment is worse than murder by the measure of the news media.

This is a great one.

I think media-type conspiracy stuff could be a laundry list very long.

What's up with them giving the names of mass-shooters? It's almost as if they are begging for another mass shooting to happen so they can cover it 24/7 for a week and get ratings. In a real society with justice they would not mention the shooter at all, and just talk about the terrible tragedy for the affected family. No wonder young kids "idolize" mass murderers.

Add Another Conspiracy THeory: Biden tripped today on the ramp to give Fox News something to talk about all weekend - while he secretly passes an Executive Order

- Biden is doing interviews with fake newscasters in a studio green screen inside the bunker of the White House. He is not allowed to talk to actual newspeople.

Still not 1 peep from Lindell or Rudy Giuliani, despite being on TV daily in 2020...hmmm interesting how that works.

2) Florida is doing way, way, worse than they are publically trying to make things look. It will come to pass in the very near future that a shocking story will come out about just how many deaths DeSantis covered up and fudged numbers on.

4) I have not seen or heard anything from Rudy Giuliani (if you remember he was on TV DAILY if not HOURLY just a couple months ago) in over a month and I'm pretty sure he's fucked.

5) There have been no new topics on these forums about Mike Lindell or MyPillow in weeks -save one- which was a topic created by some idiot saying Lindell is "counter-suing" (lmao), almost as if the story of Dominion suing him fucked him over hard.

6) Supreme Court justices negotiate amongst eachother how to vote on certain cases, and are severely whipped in line by the Chief Justice moreso than we will ever know

7) The SR-1 Voting Rights Act (in the Senate - it's called HR-1 in the House) will pass with Republican support.

BONUS) The Bush administration wanted to go to Iraq and had been talking about it immediately upon taking office January 2001. Was the plan all along, regardless of 9/11.

I may or may not add more later.
I can't believe you posted this embarassing list of lies or mistakes or delusions from your drug use.
Cuomo and Newsome were not Trumps most despised Gov's. Newsome started kissing up when Trump helped him and Trump never hated him. You can criticize something people do and policies and not hate them, that's what perfectionists do. Cuomo and Trump worked together and Trump gave him what his beloved city needed, it's just Cumo being an insurrectionist (resist) refused to take those tools to help people and make Trump look good. Guess what, his act and blunder made Trump look even better then people gave Trump credit for.
2)the Fl nonsense is you deflecting Cuomos blunder or worse.
3)the Hunter story is legit which makes you in denial
4)Rudy was the best prosecuter of mobsters so of course the party of mobsters and cartel and lawlessness would attack a National hero for reeling in the lawless swamp critters.
You sound like a bitter Hunter Biden, are you Hunter or just a sympathizer?
5)When you are so soft and unable to come up with anything of value that you would go after the my pillow guy, I stop reading, 5for 5 lies needs no further refutation.
53f41i.jpg

Last edited:

It's bullshit.

All fat whiny women are Democrat.
Candycorn is a fat whiny woman.

Therefore candycorn is a Democrat.

See, it's a syllogism.

The chief justice of the SCOTUS has no power over the others. He just gets to choose a few things for the body. Whipping is not one of them, dingus.

What's up with them giving the names of mass-shooters? It's almost as if they are begging for another mass shooting to happen so they can cover it 24/7 for a week and get ratings. In a real society with justice they would not mention the shooter at all, and just talk about the terrible tragedy for the affected family. No wonder young kids "idolize" mass murderers.

You people say that every time it's not a white guy.

It's bullshit.

I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, left or right, anyone who’s does is not too bright.

- We will see enemies of Joe Biden get under new heat from the Attorney General and DOJ. It won't end with Matt Gaetz...I feel like Jim Jordan will have a hard time here coming up.

"Conspiracy Theory"
D.W. Clarke
So I'm guessin' the false conspiracy conspiracies are conspiracies conspired by conspirators conspiring conspiracies conspired to hide the true conspiracies conspired by conspiring conspiratorial minded conspirators conspiring conspiracies conspired to confuse false conspiracy conspiracies conspired with true conspiracy conspiracies conspired by the same conspiratorial minded conspirators conspiring conspiracy conspiracies conspired to toss the truth
of their crimes down the "conspiracy theory"rabbit hole"...
Or is the "rabbit hole"
a conspiracy conspiracy conspired by the same conspiring conspirators conspiring a conspiracy
to screw up everything?
Sound like a conspiracy
to me!

Date; unknown or is it?
Rate this poem:(0.00 / 0 votes)
Font size:
COLLECTION EDIT
Submitted by Vercingetorix on January 14, 2021
30 sec read 10 Views
images

D.W. Clarke

Forum List