Afghan woman strangled to death after giving birth to daughter

And half a million rapes a year in the U.S. a year is treating women nice?

Jon Stewart Takes On 30 Republicans Who Voted Against Franken Rape Amendment

Jon Stewart Takes On 30 Republicans Who Voted Against Franken Rape Amendment (VIDEO)

You fuckin hack, they don't record rapes in those third world Middle Eastern shit holes so there is nothig to compare it to, women definently have it better off in the US than any country in the ME so don't even try to go there.:eusa_hand:
Exactly....because as a culture, they don't think they're doing anything wrong, and they've been doing that forever because they're backwater hicks, not because ther Q'uran says to.

Exactly, rape is hardly a crime in most of those countries.

You fuckin hack, they don't record rapes in those third world Middle Eastern shit holes so there is nothig to compare it to, women definently have it better off in the US than any country in the ME so don't even try to go there.:eusa_hand:
Exactly....because as a culture, they don't think they're doing anything wrong, and they've been doing that forever because they're backwater hicks, not because ther Q'uran says to.

Exactly, rape is hardly a crime in most of those countries.
The moderates in the region...Turkey, Lebanon, believe it or not Syria, UAE, Dubai, most of Saudii, some of Egypt, some of Oman, and most of Iraq do not pull that stuff. It's mainly the conservative religious fundamentalist hicks in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudii Arabia, Yemen, and Egypt who are the bad guys, and they're bad because they're backwards hicks who value cultural traditions more than progress. Islam has neither increased nor inhibited this stuff.

Last edited:
Lebanon is FAR from being moderate. Turkey temporarily more so. Turkey will undoubtably and democratically move into the fantatic region.

They have been patriariachal societies since way before Islam. Islam didn't make them any better or any worse...

Utter bullshit.

Islam has allowed backwards and brutal societies to flourish in world that has long since move on.

And you make excuses for the brutality.

The are evil because they are evil...not because they're Muslims

Bullshit.

They are Muslims because they embrace evil. Islam is the natural religion for evil - ideals that mesh perfectly together.

Whatever"?.......that's all ya got?........it's a fact that the mistreatment of women in societies that became Muslim was going on way before they became Muslim.

I know it's inconvenient to the very simple notion that Muslims are evil because they're Muslim.

Fact

You can not tell me that Islam is kind to women.... and I NEVER said Muslims were all bad.
There are millions of them here in America that make me very proud to call Americans.
There are some very patriotic folks among them. They come here and work hard to achieve the American dream. I love them... all of them.
I however I hate the ones who come here and want us to change our constitution to suit their religion and that just can not happen!

So No.... not all Muslims are bad you idiot... I know that, and frankly so do you.
You just want to lump the zealots in with my side of the political aisle and I wont stand for it.
Islam doesn't do anything to women. Some Muslims abuse women because they're ass holes.

I never accused you of saying all Muslims are bad.

There aren't any Muslims in the US proposing changes to our consitution based on their religious laws.

Also....take a deep breath....you don't want to blow a gasket...

You might as well have.
Just read your own posts.

Wrongo again....

Shariah Law on America

Those two words have a TOTALLY different meaning in that part of the world, but nice try.

They are just plain evil, and VERY uneducated
:evil:
They have been patriariachal societies since way before Islam. Islam didn't make them any better or any worse...

Sure... whatever you say

:cuckoo:

He is correct and you know it.
Or I hope you do.

Utter bullshit.

Islam has allowed backwards and brutal societies to flourish in world that has long since move on.

Bullshit.

They are Muslims because they embrace evil. Islam is the natural religion for evil - ideals that mesh perfectly together.

islamophobe.jpg

Utter bullshit.

Bullshit.

I'm not making excuses for any of them. I'm just trying to tell you they were that way befiore Islam.

You can not tell me that Islam is kind to women.... and I NEVER said Muslims were all bad.
There are millions of them here in America that make me very proud to call Americans.
There are some very patriotic folks among them. They come here and work hard to achieve the American dream. I love them... all of them.
I however I hate the ones who come here and want us to change our constitution to suit their religion and that just can not happen!

So No.... not all Muslims are bad you idiot... I know that, and frankly so do you.
You just want to lump the zealots in with my side of the political aisle and I wont stand for it.
Islam doesn't do anything to women. Some Muslims abuse women because they're ass holes.

I never accused you of saying all Muslims are bad.

There aren't any Muslims in the US proposing changes to our consitution based on their religious laws.

Also....take a deep breath....you don't want to blow a gasket...

You might as well have.
Just read your own posts.

Wrongo again....

Shariah Law on America
Do you realize that you're offering Glenn Beck's web site op eds as proof that Muslims have proposed changes to our consitution based on sharia law?

You amaze me.....do you know who runs "The Blaze"?

I'm not making excuses for any of them.

Of course you are.

You claim that the acts of Islam are not due to Islam, despite the same acts repeated endlessly.

I'm just trying to tell you they were that way befiore Islam.

Except what you claim is false. Women had a lower stature in the Middle Ages, then gained more rights - until Islam reasserted, then they were right back to the Middle Ages.

Any claim that you leftists make of supporting women's rights is an obvious lie. When brutalized by Islam, you side with Islam every time.

I understand, it's that whole "enemy of my enemy" thing. Islam is an enemy of the free West, ergo your ally.

I'm not making excuses for any of them.

Of course you are.

You claim that the acts of Islam are not due to Islam, despite the same acts repeated endlessly.

I'm just trying to tell you they were that way befiore Islam.

Except what you claim is false. Women had a lower stature in the Middle Ages, then gained more rights - until Islam reasserted, then they were right back to the Middle Ages.

Any claim that you leftists make of supporting women's rights is an obvious lie. When brutalized by Islam, you side with Islam every time.

I understand, it's that whole "enemy of my enemy" thing. Islam is an enemy of the free West, ergo your ally.
I did not claim the acts of Islam are not due to Islam. I claimed that the ancestors of Muslims in the middle east did all those horrible things to women before they were Muslim, and that seems to short circuit the brains of peope who want to blame Islam for the way those people are. Birka's and Hijabs predate Islam. Arab and Persian women wore them, and existed in an inferior state long before the Q'uran was compiled

I'm not a leftist, and I do not side with anti Muslim Christian extremists in the US, and I don't side with anti western terrorists

Islam is not my enemy, the anti Islam fearmongering industry in Europe and the US is, because they threaten the peace around me, just like a belgerant drunk does in a bar.

Paranoid and misinformed is a position of disadvantage

Last edited:
It is an islamic shit hole. Any strides in women's rights in the last 10 years will be for nothing and will slid back into oblivion.

Don't forget... these are muslims, and of course you have to blame a woman for the sperm men produce..... This story does not surprise me one bit. And just think of all the crap that happens that does not make it to the media.

This was a murder committed by one man.

It has been condemned by religious and community leaders as a crime against Islam.

But dont let that get in the way of a good ole racist rant :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I did not claim the acts of Islam are not due to Islam.

Oh yes you did - you are excusing the brutality of the Muslims by claiming it is regional, rather than religious.

But you and I both know that is false. If this were just the treatment of women in the "Stans," then Burkas, clitectomies and other degradation of women would be limited to that region. We would see Muslim clerics speaking against the subjugation of women and movements by women in other regions to enlighten the areas.

But none of this is the case. Muslim women flock to support genital mutilation, the "modesty laws" and the punishment of women for being victims. Because it is a part of Islam - a foundational feature.

I claimed that the ancestors of Muslims in the middle east did all those horrible things to women before they were Muslim,

I doubt that you would excuse Christians if women were treated the same way they were in pre-Constantine Rome.

and that seems to short circuit the brains of peope who want to blame Islam for the way those people are. Birka's and Hijabs predate Islam. Arab and Persian women wore them, and existed in an inferior state long before the Q'uran was compiled

Yet it is Islam which has spread this across the globe.

I'm not a leftist, and I do not side with anti Muslim Christian extremists in the US, and I don't side with anti western terrorists

Glad to hear it.

Islam is not my enemy,

You are their enemy, whether you acknowledge the fact or not.

the anti Islam fearmongering industry in Europe and the US is, because they threaten the peace around me, just like a belgerant drunk does in a bar.

I see, it isn't the wolf who is a danger to the flock. but the lamb bleating warning.

Such a progressive view.

The one misinformed is you. You hold a fairy tale view of Islam in the same way a child seeing a tiger as a big pussy cat holds a false view of that predator. Both will kill you without pause or remorse. You ignorantly denying the nature of them, does not change reality.

It is an islamic shit hole. Any strides in women's rights in the last 10 years will be for nothing and will slid back into oblivion.

Don't forget... these are muslims, and of course you have to blame a woman for the sperm men produce..... This story does not surprise me one bit. And just think of all the crap that happens that does not make it to the media.

This was a murder committed by one man.

It has been condemned by religious and community leaders as a crime against Islam.

But dont let that get in the way of a good ole racist rant :eusa_hand:

Post some proof that some "religious and community leaders" have condemned this, because I sure haven't seen anything, the only people I see condeming it are Western leaders and people from Karzai's government.

I did not claim the acts of Islam are not due to Islam.

Oh yes you did - you are excusing the brutality of the Muslims by claiming it is regional, rather than religious.

But you and I both know that is false. If this were just the treatment of women in the "Stans," then Burkas, clitectomies and other degradation of women would be limited to that region. We would see Muslim clerics speaking against the subjugation of women and movements by women in other regions to enlighten the areas.

But none of this is the case. Muslim women flock to support genital mutilation, the "modesty laws" and the punishment of women for being victims. Because it is a part of Islam - a foundational feature.

I claimed that the ancestors of Muslims in the middle east did all those horrible things to women before they were Muslim,

I doubt that you would excuse Christians if women were treated the same way they were in pre-Constantine Rome.

Yet it is Islam which has spread this across the globe.

Glad to hear it.

You are their enemy, whether you acknowledge the fact or not.

the anti Islam fearmongering industry in Europe and the US is, because they threaten the peace around me, just like a belgerant drunk does in a bar.

I see, it isn't the wolf who is a danger to the flock. but the lamb bleating warning.

Such a progressive view.

The one misinformed is you. You hold a fairy tale view of Islam in the same way a child seeing a tiger as a big pussy cat holds a false view of that predator. Both will kill you without pause or remorse. You ignorantly denying the nature of them, does not change reality.
I did not excuse the brutality of the abuse of women anywhere. Stating the fact that the Muslims who now abuse women, did so before Islam, is not excusing it.

Muslims all over the world speak out against the subjugation of women, you just haven't heard them, because the American press doesn't make money covering those stories. In all the Alevi Muslim gatherings I've atended, the Dede spoke only of honoring women, and never of abusing them. I also have first hand experience with a Sunni Imam who learned about a man abusing his wife, and it was considered to be scandelous and unacceptable by that Mosque.

There are backwards areas where conservative fudamentalist Muslim hicks support genital mutilation, the "modesty laws" and the punishment of women for being victims. But they are a tiny minority in the Muslim world.

I would not excuse Christians for abusing women. I do not excuse anybody for that. But if you've studied history, you should be able to grasp the concept that morality has historical context that must be understood when judging morality by today's standards.

What I know about Islam...I learned by living with Muslims in the middle east, and being married to a Muslim woman. I know what I saw. I can travel in the middle east unmolested, and I have not been thretened by Islam. I don't have any problems, and to start having problems with Muslims based on what you say, and other anti Muslim people say, will not happen.

I will start being afraid of Muslims when I start feeling threatened by them. Sorry I'm not paranoid and angry like you. What you say might mean something if you'd ever lived with Muslims, or had set foot in a Muslim country.

I did not excuse the brutality of the abuse of women anywhere. Stating the fact that the Muslims who now abuse women, did so before Islam, is not excusing it.

Muslims who now abuse women have not lived in any other time. They behave as they do because that is the tenets of their religion.

Muslims all over the world speak out against the subjugation of women, you just haven't heard them, because the American press doesn't make money covering those stories.

ROFL

Now the open Bullshit starts.

{One who is not circumcised is not a Muslim, and even her parents are seen as not
being in the religion} (Married men, Wagberi7).

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for leftists to lie to excuse evil.

In all the Alevi Muslim gatherings I've atended, the Dede spoke only of honoring women, and never of abusing them. I also have first hand experience with a Sunni Imam who learned about a man abusing his wife, and it was considered to be scandelous and unacceptable by that Mosque.

Of course, Islam commands women be treated well.

{Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great! Rodwell} Surah 4:34

Hey, beating women is a sign of honor - Allah wills it.

{"Narrated Ikrima: 'Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's messenger came, Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes! When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa." Allah's messenger said to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes." The prophet said, "You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow.""} Hadith Al Bukhari 7:715

Ah yes, beating a wife pleases Muhammad.

There are backwards areas where conservative fudamentalist Muslim hicks support genital mutilation, the "modesty laws" and the punishment of women for being victims. But they are a tiny minority in the Muslim world.

Conservative? They voted for George W. Bush?

Oh wait, you're just lying again, Allahu Akbar.

I would not excuse Christians for abusing women. I do not excuse anybody for that.

Well, Muslims you excuse - but you share a common enemy, so I understand your motivation.

But if you've studied history, you should be able to grasp the concept that morality has historical context that must be understood when judging morality by today's standards.

Yeah, what Muslims do today shouldn't be judged by today's standards, the poor darlings are just misunderstood. If we just get rid of capitalism and individual liberty, we can free them...

The progressive view is so enlightened.

What I know about Islam...I learned by living with Muslims in the middle east, and being married to a Muslim woman. I know what I saw. I can travel in the middle east unmolested, and I have not been thretened by Islam.

That's nice.

I don't have any problems, and to start having problems with Muslims based on what you say, and other anti Muslim people say, will not happen.

We are on opposite sides. I would love to see an end to the evil that is literal Islam - you would love to see an end to individual liberty. We have conflicting ideals.

I will start being afraid of Muslims when I start feeling threatened by them.

It's much more rational that you feel threatened by old women carrying signs declaring they are "Taxed Enough Already." You have priorities.

Sorry I'm not paranoid and angry like you. What you say might mean something if you'd ever lived with Muslims, or had set foot in a Muslim country.

Taliban-women.jpg

Women have it swell in the Islamic world!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back