Afghan Woman Murdered For Not Wearing Burqa

Im sorry, when I did say that Trump placed an order. Can you show that? I said that Trump reduced our Troops from 20K to 2500, he let Taliban fighters go free and he negotiated a withdrawal deal with the Taliban. The result of those actions was the Taliban taking over. Trump knew it. Trump initiated it. Biden finished it. both are to blame. Why can't you admit that?
You said Trump ordered them to leave and Joe carried it out.....don't play dumb....This will go down in history as the biggest epic failure in American history....Joe needs to go.....people are going to die needlessly...we didn't have to leave in this irresponsible way...its a tragedy....we educated young women and then turned them back over to the Taliban to be shackled...it would have been more humane to leave them stupid and dumb...

Alas, were it only my perception of Biden. Even the Taliban, the Afghan village idiots, understood.

Funny, our idiots are mostly in big cities.
So you don't think Trump reducing our forces to 2500, announcing a full withdrawal, releasing Taliban prisoners, and negotiating a peaceful transition with the Taliban had anything to do with the Taliban taking over Afghanistan. Say it out loud, hear how stupid you sound

You said Trump ordered them to leave and Joe carried it out.....don't play dumb....This will go down in history as the biggest epic failure in American history....Joe needs to go.....people are going to die needlessly...we didn't have to leave in this irresponsible way...its a tragedy....we educated young women and then turned them back over to the Taliban to be shackled...it would have been more humane to leave them stupid and dumb...
Does the date of May 31st mean anything to you? If so what does it mean in relation to trump and troop withdrawal.

He tried. He tweeted that he wanted all troops home by Christmas before he was out of office. He wanted the win and for Biden to get no credit for pulling troops. Taliban cheer Trump pledge to withdraw troops by Christmas

Trump did not order all the troops out of Afghanistan, no matter how badly you wish he had. Biden did, and now many, many, many people are going to die violently because of it. Own it. Biden has sealed his legacy as the worst president ever.

Does the date of May 31st mean anything to you? If so what does it mean in relation to trump and troop withdrawal.
Trump is not in office so you do not know what he would have done...he cancelled three different deadlines because of conditions on the ground....Joe ignored them....

So you don't think Trump reducing our forces to 2500, announcing a full withdrawal, releasing Taliban prisoners, and negotiating a peaceful transition with the Taliban had anything to do with the Taliban taking over Afghanistan. Say it out loud, hear how stupid you sound
I don't doubt for a second the Taliban, like the illegals pouring into the US were waiting for a weak president to make there move.

Congrats. You must be very proud.

Trump did not order all the troops out of Afghanistan, no matter how badly you wish he had. Biden did, and now many, many, many people are going to die violently because of it. Own it. Biden has sealed his legacy as the worst president ever.
I did say Biden needs to own that . I’ve said it several times. Why can’t you admit and own Trumps part in it. He had a deal with the Taliban that troops would be gone by May 1. He tried to push it up to Christmas. Did he not? That’s a yes or no question

Last edited:
Trump is not in office so you do not know what he would have done...he cancelled three different deadlines because of conditions on the ground....Joe ignored them....
Oh interesting so you don’t think Trump would have gotten our troops out?

Without attacking the sources as some liberal rag can any of you Yahoo's point out one thing laid out in this timeline of events that is not accurate?

Of your "president" abandoning millions of Afghan women and children, and thousands of American citizens, to the Talibiden. They're going to rape, torture, and murder hundreds of thousands, because of what Joe Biden did while you cheered.
Why in the world would you think I'm proud of that?! You're sick in the head

Forum List

Back