Afghan girl ‘beheaded for refusing prostitution’

its is actually.... big business for muslims.....

I'm aware some do it. Mostly in African countries, and Asian. It's wrong. But it's completely a big no no in Islam.

Sick people use it as business. Prostitution is now a large business around the World. I don't think it's justified. Some may disagree. But I hate it.

i agree... muslims are sick. They claim to be so into islam... and are liars to the core.

muslim countries lead the world in human trafficking...

Sex trafficking is a human rights violation and identified as a modern form of slavery.1 In general, victims of sex trafficking are routinely either lured away with promises of a better life in a different country, sold by family members, or kidnapped.2 They are often drugged, imprisoned and tortured if they attempt to escape, and many who do manage to return to their families are turned away because of the social stigma attached.3 According to the US State Department 2010 Human Trafficking Report, 12.3 million adults and children are trafficked into forced labor, bonded labor, and forced prostitution.4 Around 56 percent of these victims are women. The US State Department Annual Trafficking in Persons Report (TIP) ranks countries in order of how they tackle trafficking and those in the lowest tier are sanctioned. In the 2010 report, Iran, Mauritania and Kuwait were amongst the Muslim-majority countries whose governments did not comply with the minimum standards.

Sex Trafficking | WISE Muslim Women

I didn't say that. Sex trafficking happens in almost every country in the World. Besides the Gaza Strip.

But I think we should worry about our sex trafficking in our country. The worlds affairs shouldn't be our problem. It's world governments who work on their countries. We work on ours.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/sex_traff_us.pdf

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/p...ent-bulletin/march_2011/human_sex_trafficking

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/3/sex-trafficking-now-an-epidemic/?page=all

Last edited:
I'm aware some do it. Mostly in African countries, and Asian. It's wrong. But it's completely a big no no in Islam.

Sick people use it as business. Prostitution is now a large business around the World. I don't think it's justified. Some may disagree. But I hate it.

i agree... muslims are sick. They claim to be so into islam... and are liars to the core.

Sex trafficking is a human rights violation and identified as a modern form of slavery.1 In general, victims of sex trafficking are routinely either lured away with promises of a better life in a different country, sold by family members, or kidnapped.2 They are often drugged, imprisoned and tortured if they attempt to escape, and many who do manage to return to their families are turned away because of the social stigma attached.3 According to the US State Department 2010 Human Trafficking Report, 12.3 million adults and children are trafficked into forced labor, bonded labor, and forced prostitution.4 Around 56 percent of these victims are women. The US State Department Annual Trafficking in Persons Report (TIP) ranks countries in order of how they tackle trafficking and those in the lowest tier are sanctioned. In the 2010 report, Iran, Mauritania and Kuwait were amongst the Muslim-majority countries whose governments did not comply with the minimum standards.

I didn't say that. Sex trafficking happens in almost every country in the World. Besides the Gaza Strip.

But I think we should worry about our sex trafficking in our country. The worlds affairs shouldn't be our problem. It's world governments who work on their countries. We work on ours.

FBI — Human Sex Trafficking

Sex trafficking now an

touchie aren't you... did i say anything about your pet palestinians in particular?

I said.... muslim countries lead the world in human trafficking. Deal with the fact they they could care less that it is a

what did you call it.... a no no?

:lmao:

Sex trafficking now an

touchie aren't you... did i say anything about your pet palestinians in particular?

I said.... muslim countries lead the world in human trafficking. Deal with the fact they they could care less that it is a

Source?

Sex trafficking now an

Source?

what.. that muslims are pimps and lead the world in human trafficking? Or that you said they would NEVER be pimps becasue its a BIG no no?

and again.... google is your friend.... go find your own sources.

Source?

what.. that muslims are pimps and lead the world in human trafficking? Or that you said they would NEVER be pimps becasue its a BIG no no?

It's your claim.

It's your claim.

i provided the links....

here is yours

Prostitution is actually a BIG no no in Islam.

ssshhh... i guess not so big as you want to believe.....

It's your claim.

i provided the links....

here is yours

Prostitution is actually a BIG no no in Islam.

Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution

I guess Israelis are sick people for sex trafficking. Too. It's your logic and thought.

Here's the stastictics lazy.

http://www.traffickingproject.org/2007/11/israel-hub-of-sex-trafficking.html

Last edited:
Once again, there is nothing in the OP"s news article about the Taliban being involved in this crime.

Nor is there anything abut this being sanctioned by religion.

It was just a premeditated murder by a couple of ruthless people.

Last edited:
Once again, there is nothing in the article about the Taliban being involved.

Yeah I know. Stupid family.....the Taliban is also stupid too though. They don't make right decisions or even know how to make right decisions.

It's your claim.

i provided the links....

here is yours

I guess Israelis are sick people for sex trafficking. Too. It's your logic and thought.

The Human Trafficking Project: Sex trafficking in Israel

i am not letting them off the hook suniman...

but nor am i giving the rest of the muslims countries a pass as topping the lists as the pimps.

itdoesntknow seems to think that prostitution doesn't occur in islam... becasue its a BIG no no.

Yeah I know. Stupid family.....the Taliban is also stupid too though. They don't make right decisions or even know how to make right decisions.

damn man.... maybe there is hope for you yet.

i provided the links....

here is yours

but nor am i giving the rest of the muslims countries a pass as topping the lists as the pimps.

itdoesntknow seems to think that prostitution doesn't occur in islam... becasue its a BIG no no.

Prostitution isn't related to religion. The world should work to end it. Of course who ever you are, Muslim, Jew, atheist, Christian, I don't look at sex traffickers by their religion. They don't follow their religions at all. I see them as the same criminals. I don't believe in jail time for them. They should be executed.

Prostitution isn't related to religion. The world should work to end it. Of course who ever you are, Muslim, Jew, atheist, Christian, I don't look at sex traffickers by their religion. They don't follow their religions at all. I see them as the same criminals. I don't believe in jail time for them. They should be executed.

doesnt change the fact.. that muslim countries top the lists........ and considering....prostitution is such a BIG no no in islam.

hhhmmmmm

and i agree... they should all be executed...... so where are the fatwas calling for their deaths?

It's not about the average militant. There are some people on their organization who mainly just fight international forces. But their organization as a whole is very stupid. Especially when they kill their own people. They drug traffic too. They have no clue to how to do things. They could be a much better and supported organization.

doesnt change the fact.. that muslim countries top the lists........ and considering....prostitution is such a BIG no no in islam.

hhhmmmmm

and i agree... they should all be executed...... so where are the fatwas calling for their deaths?

I can't speak for all Muslim countries, they are too vast in numbers, all the countries are different, but where I'm from its gunpoint execution, Christian or Muslim, no trial, no excuse, right away the militants will execute any sex trafficker at gun point. But this doesn't happen at all there.

It's not about the average militant. There are some people on their organization who mainly just fight international forces. But their organization as a whole is very stupid. Especially when they kill their own people. They drug traffic too. They have no clue to how to do things. They could be a much better and supported organization.

its about a mindset..... which is based on religion.

and that religion says kill anything not muslim.

They kill many Muslims, it's their mindset, not religion. They are based in Afghanistan anyways.....

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/repor...iban-over-attack-on-teen-pak-activist_1751813

Here are fatwas against the Taliban for the shooting of the girl.

Last edited:

They kill many Muslims, it's their mindset, not religion. They are based in Afghanistan anyways.....

they kill muslims.... that go against them.
they kill muslims.. that they dont like
they kill muslims who say anything against the party line.
they kill muslims who speak out agiants the evil shit that they do.

I agree.... they kill many muslims.

Fifty Muslim scholars issue 'fatwa' against Taliban over attack on teen Pak activist - World - DNA

Here are fatwas against the Taliban for the shooting of the girl.

not what i asked...

where are the fatwas against the pimps and human traffickers? Rewards for the rolled off heads?

they kill muslims.... that go against them.
they kill muslims.. that they dont like
they kill muslims who say anything against the party line.
they kill muslims who speak out agiants the evil shit that they do.

I agree.... they kill many muslims.

Yeah I know I hate the Taliban. That doesn't mean I support war in Afghanistan. We should leave soon and end the war.

Look at the link above btw.

Forum List

Back