Advances In Age Reversal

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm sure like most, I've remained curious while skeptical of all this stuff. Never moved to spend a cent on any of it. Well, suspend your disbelief for a while and watch this video. Actually, there's really very little to see until the end, so you can just listen to most of it while doing other things. I'm still not spending a cent yet, but I sure don't regret watching this. Learned a lot!:

Just like every "diet" out there.............it works on some, it doesn't do shit for everybody else.

A lot of these types are charlatans though. A lot of their "customers" that have had "successes" with their products usually have been found out to have used other products to get the results or have had surgery.

Forget the product. Did you listen? Did you learn anything interesting?

Alright, many views and still nothing. So today I'll try to transcribe and comment upon some the interesting content to perhaps get this ball rolling. For starters:

Time Mark 5:40: Just like stem cells will be an everyday part of life, you'll be able to walk into a clinic or a hospital and get a stem cell injection. That may happen in ten years or twenty years. Uh, and the same is going to be true with reversing human biological age. Uh, where technology will be in place, where people can live to be, uh, ya know, they'll look and feel thirty, thirty-five years old, and we don't know yet what the upper limit of life span is going to be.

Translation: Rich people are already getting stem cell injections like crazy to preserve and lengthen their filthy lives because why else would this research be so fabulously funded? Your average working slob will be able to afford to do the same in perhaps ten to twenty years. We may even be able to live forever.. We don't know yet.

Were you previously aware of this?

Here David says he "was born in the early 1960s". So he's about 60 years old. Aaron Murakami is roughly the same. If you're able to watch the video, how old do they look to you? Just wondering. I'd guess late thirties to late forties.

David goes on to explain how getting stem cell injections is not a practical plan, so he goes on to explain how non-invasive electromagnetic therapies were developed. He found that these also had impractical limitations so then he got excited about light therapies. He claims that over five thousand studies have been published in this area alone. He then began focusing upon trying to elevate copper peptide in the body using modulated light therapies. More later..

Time Mark 38:00: So what is it we're trying to do with this? The age reversal phenomena that we see in our labs depends upon a few very important things. And this is extremely consistent among species that essentially immortal. Uh, for example, you have sea sponges that have been found to be fifteen thousand years old. Trees that are thousands of years old. There are mollusks that have been found to be over five hundred years old. Lobster actually get stronger as they age. And there have been lobster found to be over one hundred and thirty years old. Tardigrades -- immortal. Uh, very difficult to kill. Planaria. The only reason -- they get sick or there's a predator that will kill them. But other than that -- planaria -- their lifespan are virtually infinite. So the exciting thing about this is that nature has already provided us with models to follow. And what you see with these species is that they have perfect control over oxidative and inflammatory stress.. Uh, which human beings are so good at.. Um, their energy production remains very consistent. Never degrades, unlike in human beings energy degrades at about age forty-five or fifty. Um, what we also see is that cells divide in these species, like planaria, um, the telomeres don't shorten. So the cells are able to keep dividing. So, and the genes do not change as well.

^
That, to me anyway, was the most interesting part of the presentation. No one has explained just how inferior we really are to many other species of plants and animals quite like that. I thought someone would at least comment on that. But I think there's much more suggested or related things to discuss.

For example, my back of napkin calculation says these LightWave patches cost about five dollars a day. How much do you suppose it might save Medicare or Medicaid per day if these were simply provided to everyone free like COVID vaccines?

I'm sure like most, I've remained curious while skeptical of all this stuff. Never moved to spend a cent on any of it. Well, suspend your disbelief for a while and watch this video. Actually, there's really very little to see until the end, so you can just listen to most of it while doing other things. I'm still not spending a cent yet, but I sure don't regret watching this. Learned a lot!:

It's an infomercial. I think you should buy it.

Alright, many views and still nothing. So today I'll try to transcribe and comment upon some the interesting content to perhaps get this ball rolling. For starters:

Time Mark 5:40: Just like stem cells will be an everyday part of life, you'll be able to walk into a clinic or a hospital and get a stem cell injection. That may happen in ten years or twenty years. Uh, and the same is going to be true with reversing human biological age. Uh, where technology will be in place, where people can live to be, uh, ya know, they'll look and feel thirty, thirty-five years old, and we don't know yet what the upper limit of life span is going to be.

Translation: Rich people are already getting stem cell injections like crazy to preserve and lengthen their filthy lives because why else would this research be so fabulously funded? Your average working slob will be able to afford to do the same in perhaps ten to twenty years. We may even be able to live forever.. We don't know yet.

Were you previously aware of this?

Grumblenuts
Next century the search for the holy grail will be compete and you will be able to stay at age 30 for 3 decades

They already know which genes and where ( mitochondria) that aging occurs

Wow, I'm seeing some more replies when hit "Show ignored content" -- Any of you have anything interesting to add? How about addressing some of the questions I've posed?

"Is X39 a scam?" -- As I've already said, don't worry about it. I'm not. If I change my mind and decide to try it for a month, I'll be sure to let you know immediately.. That said, much of criticism posted on that Quora site fits squarely into the someone-pissed-in-that-guy's-Wheaties-this-mornin-fo-sho department.

Femtosecond laser has the characteristics of single pulse energy, high power density. These advantages allow femtosecond laser to be used in biological research. we induced autophagy using femtosecond laser. This result help us further understanding of autophagy.

Lot's of testimonials for improved energy and reduced aches. The scam is in how they market it if you had bothered to read it.
If you had bothered to read it, you'd have noticed it's all way out of date, inaccurate hogwash, and irrelevant to this topic anyway. Piss off until you've gotten over being too insecure to discuss the interesting things you learned from the guy.

If you had bothered to read it, you'd have noticed it's all way out of date, inaccurate hogwash, and irrelevant to this topic anyway. Piss off until you've gotten over being too insecure to discuss the interesting things you learned from the guy.
Seems like you are the one acting insecure.

Seems like you are the one acting insecure.
Reactive projection is all you've got since it clearly doesn't just "seem like" you haven't "gotten over being too insecure to discuss" any of "the interesting things you learned from the guy" in the OP video. Piss off until you have, mewling troll.

Reactive projection is all you've got since it clearly doesn't just "seem like" you haven't "gotten over being too insecure to discuss" any of "the interesting things you learned from the guy" in the OP video. Piss off until you have, mewling troll.
Why do you keep accusing me of what you do?

Why do you keep accusing me of what you do?
Sorry, dumb fuck. It's obviously not been me who's "too insecure to discuss" any of "the interesting things" I "learned from the guy" in the OP video. Piss off until you have {as well}, mewling troll."

Sorry, dumb fuck. It's obviously not been me who's "too insecure to discuss" any of "the interesting things" I "learned from the guy" in the OP video. Piss off until you have {as well}, mewling troll."
Your temper tantrums say otherwise.

Forum List

Back