Adin Ross and Andrew Tate provide excellent health advice to millions of people

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
It is, of course, from Andrew Tate. A man who has never taken a drug in his life, and who currently does not drink alcohol…. He was telling a young video game influencer Aidan Ross, who recently struggled with a heroin addiction that the concepts are simple, but often tough to follow.

The quick easy pleasures of life whether it’s ice cream, cake, cocaine, hookers, drugs, heroin, having a drink. The idea being one is taking this stuff to be happy.

That’s why people have a big slice of cake with ice cream because they think it’s going to make him feel happy. That’s why they go have sex with a hooker. But wake up the next morning even a few hours after and no one does not feel good

a man should not be seeking “happiness.” you get up in the morning work hard and ask What can I do to make others around me admire me. Happiness might be reserved for women and children but a man should seek Strength and the struggle. In Islam this is known as a jihad. It’s a struggle, one struggles with weight issues, drug issues, depression. Some people overcome the issue others choose to be a drug attic every morning others choose to eat fast food in trash food every morning and then there are those who say I’m going to work out I’m going to train I’m going to be a proper honorable person.

I feel the solution to these issues as a man is to reject weakness, be traditional, be strong, be honorable. Wake up every morning figure out ways to work harder.

How I quit drinking is surprising. I realized it masked my depression, made me happy, took my sorrow away. I realized it is the only product I might get addicted to (and in some ways had been for a period of time). One day I just objectively assessed my dependence on it and just as quickly decided that I didn't need it. Cold Turkey. I haven't drank more than a few beer a year for years. Some years I will only have a single beer on New Years Eve (some years that is all). The power of ones conviction can guide us to full control. We don't need crutches, we need God and hope. At least I do.

Last edited:
It is, of course, from Andrew Tate. A man who has never taken a drug in his life, and who currently does not drink alcohol…. He was telling a young video game influencer Aidan Ross, who recently struggled with a heroin addiction that the concepts are simple, but often tough to follow.

The quick easy pleasures of life whether it’s ice cream, cake, cocaine, hookers, drugs, heroin, having a drink. The idea being one is taking this stuff to be happy.

That’s why people have a big slice of cake with ice cream because they think it’s going to make him feel happy. That’s why they go have sex with a hooker. But wake up the next morning even a few hours after and no one does not feel good

a man should not be seeking “happiness.” you get up in the morning work hard and ask What can I do to make others around me admire me. Happiness might be reserved for women and children but a man should seek Strength and the struggle. In Islam this is known as a jihad. It’s a struggle, one struggles with weight issues, drug issues, depression. Some people overcome the issue others choose to be a drug attic every morning others choose to eat fast food in trash food every morning and then there are those who say I’m going to work out I’m going to train I’m going to be a proper honorable person.

I feel the solution to these issues as a man is to reject weakness, be traditional, be strong, be honorable. Wake up every morning figure out ways to work harder.

So he's never in his life taken an aspirin which is a drug, he's never had coffee which is a drug, he's never had tea which is a drug. He's never ever had medical care where they applied antiseptic meds which are drugz......Why in the hell do you people start threads with videos yet have no idea what is on the video and you can't use any of the info to quote to support your argument.

How I quit drinking is surprising. I realized it masked my depression, made me happy, took my sorrow away. I realized it is the only product I might get addicted to (and in some ways had been for a period of time). One day I just objectively assessed my dependence on it and just as quickly decided that I didn't need it. Cold Turkey. I haven't drank more than a few beer a year for years. Some years I will only have a single beer on New Years Eve (some years that is all). The power of ones conviction can guide us to full control. We don't need crutches, we need God and hope. At least I do.
Why drink beer if you claimed you don't need it?

This is the guy you idolize because you want to be a real man like this!!?? Did you know that smoking a cigar is burning a drug in a plant? Why do you people lie to us and yourselves trying to promote this POS?

Andrew Tate says women belong in the home, can’t drive, and are a man’s property.

He also thinks rape victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online.

In other clips, the British-American kickboxer – who poses with fast cars, guns and portrays himself as a cigar-smoking playboy – talks about hitting and choking women, trashing their belongings and stopping them from going out.

It was an escape. Once I decided my life would be better off not being drunk, I was able to think staight and return to some semblance of normality.
one of the great things that Andrew Tate said was it comes down to one thing ..is a person going to be a bitch to the drug or the alcohol. Are they going to allow that drink or that powder or that pill to be their master.?

Not me, not you. We are the masters of our body. We ain’t nobodies bitch.

You might not realize it but there’s a good chance that eventually a drug attic/alcoholic is going to read your post and going to be inspired to quit and instead of doing dope instead of getting wasted…. they’re gonna do 25 push-ups they’re gonna start working out they’re gonna find a wife they’re going to have an incredible life. You played a role in it

one of the great things that Andrew Tate said was it comes down to one thing ..is a person going to be a bitch to the drug or the alcohol. Are they going to allow that drink or that powder or that pill to be their master.?

You might not realize it but there’s a good chance that eventually a drug attic/alcoholic is going to read your post and going to be inspired to quit and instead of doing dope instead of getting wasted…. they’re gonna do 25 push-ups they’re gonna start working out they’re gonna find a wife they’re going to have an incredible life. You played a role in it
It was probably only for 9 months to a year period and wasn't a daily event, but, I couldn't seem to face life without a drink or three.

Last edited:

Fuck that, done been there done that without being a woman beater.

We got these rich, elite white man in America the same people who are the neoconservatives, and the far left wingers. They’re opening up Kentucky fried chickens all over the inner city communities along with the smoke shops. That’s against Christianity. People may call it capitalism well no … that right there is evil.

Look at what Andrew Tate has done he has influenced millions of young man across the world to get off dope, get off the computer go meet a woman in real life. people who oppose these lifelessons by Andrew Tate in similar people are the blood suckers of humanity.

None of these words are used lately. No other words can be used and Frankly Rough language is not being used. It’s a simple concept ….you’re going to have drug addicts and alcoholics. They don’t care about their family they don’t care about anything

It was an escape. Once I decided my life would be better off not being drunk, I was able to think staight and return to some semblance of normality.
The poster you’re quoting is a disgrace to Bart Simpson …lol

Let me guess he’s justifying his existence because he got to grow up in a country where drug addicts like him were at least living in a country where the government was not so racist against white people. And that’s what we had today from Republicans and Democrats. they’re failures.

If moonbat was 20 years old today he be fucked up the ass…. He will be homeless, but he got to go up in a different era. He’s lucky.

those people who oppose Andrew, Tate, and those people who give a thumbs down to these types of messages are drug addicts, they are anti-Americans, they’re black lives matter supporters. They’re the exact types of evil capitalists who thinks it’s OK to open up a Kentucky fried chicken in the inner-city communities and rip off hard-working Americans. They can hopefully change their ways or their in deep shite in the afterlife

We need another Henry Ford there was a good capitalist

Forum List

Back