Ad Giants threaten to pull advertising from "digital swamp"

Show us on the doll where Putin's ad touched you and made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump

You did read that the Russians were able to penetrate voter rolls in key states? Using that tactic and adding the guidance of the Trump camp...and you have millions of voters believing the garbage Russians put out there about Hillary. And the effort from the Trump regime continues today...
as in Conway's "alternative facts"

I'd be interested to see a list of the "garbage" the "Russians" put out there about Hillary. So far I haven't seen /anything/ from the Russians that I hadn't already seen on American right-wing You-Tube channels, and a shit ton of it was put out there LONG before the election (like back in the mid 2000's.)

Here are a few:

Here Are Some of the Propaganda Facebook Ads Russia Ran During the 2016 Election

I expect the FBI has a ton more. But you need to get them before Trump decimates the FBI ranks and puts in his own Russian sympathizing agents. The Putin plan is working excellently.

-He has distorted the truth and replaced it with "alternative facts."
-He is discrediting the greatest law enforcement agency in the world, the FBI.
-He has caused huge clashes among many factions in the US.
-He is using white supremacy to open the old wound of racism in this country.
-He has raised doubt among our staunch allies about our commitment to them.
-He has put in place an administration that refuses to implement sanctions to punish him for election meddling.
-And he has placed the seed of doubt in the mind of Americans as to whether they can trust the electoral process.
Who is helping him implement his plan?

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"

So a meme with Jesus arm wrestling Hillary or the devil is “interference” in an election?

Of course there weren’t many anti-Trump memes on Facebook now was there?

:cuckoo:

While most breaking stories break on Twitter.. ads like these ones circulated FB by the thousands

fake_news.jpg

Putin got his man into the WH.

Unilever to Facebook and Google: Clean up digital 'swamp' or we'll pull ads

Gee....it takes a private company to have Fake News addressed...while the Liar in Chief plays stupid.

Facebook hired 30,000 people last spring for security While Trump plays stupid..lol

and an additional 1,100 to review and take down ads..

Facebook is making changes to its advertising policies in the wake of an investigation that confirmed the company unknowingly sold ads to Kremlin-backed sources trying to sway the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Facebook will hire 1,000 additional people to the internal team that reviews and removes Facebook ads, according to details shared via email with Recode by a Facebook spokesperson

Facebook is hiring another 1,000 people to review and remove ads

Show us on the doll where Putin's ad touched you and made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump

You did read that the Russians were able to penetrate voter rolls in key states? Using that tactic and adding the guidance of the Trump camp...and you have millions of voters believing the garbage Russians put out there about Hillary. And the effort from the Trump regime continues today...

I'd be interested to see a list of the "garbage" the "Russians" put out there about Hillary. So far I haven't seen /anything/ from the Russians that I hadn't already seen on American right-wing You-Tube channels, and a shit ton of it was put out there LONG before the election (like back in the mid 2000's.)

Here are a few:

Here Are Some of the Propaganda Facebook Ads Russia Ran During the 2016 Election

I expect the FBI has a ton more. But you need to get them before Trump decimates the FBI ranks and puts in his own Russian sympathizing agents. The Putin plan is working excellently.

-He has put in place an administration that refuses to implement sanctions to punish him for election meddling.
-And he has placed the seed of doubt in the mind of Americans as to whether they can trust the electoral process.

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"
Wow, sounds a great deal like the New York Times.

Social media is not news.

Don't know how many times I have to say it so you stupid leftists will get it.

It's just like the comedy network, ITS NOT NEWS. The fact that you can't tell the difference between propaganda & actual news explains why you are so confused about reality.

Breaking news comes out on twitter...
Even after the lesson I gave you on this you remain blindly stupid on the subject.

Twitter is a SOCIAL MEDIA APP not a fucking news outlet.

Just because YOU are dumb enough to believe everything you read it doesn't make it news.

If I post on Twitter that the sun is shining is Twitter suddenly a meteorlogist?

It's just like the comedy network, ITS NOT NEWS. The fact that you can't tell the difference between propaganda & actual news explains why you are so confused about reality.

Even after the lesson I gave you on this you remain blindly stupid on the subject.

Just because YOU are dumb enough to believe everything you read it doesn't make it news.

If I post on Twitter that the sun is shining is Twitter suddenly a meteorlogist?

A lesson.. OMG...

Why don't you go open a twitter account and look for yourself...

Tons of news Just broke

FOX Business‏Verified account @FoxBusiness 8m8 minutes ago
#BreakingNews: Stocks end higher after worst week since January 2016. The Dow sees first back-to-back gains since February 1. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq see their first back-to back gains since January 31. http://fxn.ws/2Ch0g4F

1:28

Chicago's Finest ‏ @ChicagosFines19 3h3 hours ago
#BREAKINGNEWS! Praying for the officers, the victims and their families. IN PROGRESS: 3 Cops Shot, 2 Women Dead, Active Hostage Situation https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/in-progress-3-cops-shot-2-women-dead-active-hostage-situation-Awrii0f--keYCG0-8ChMkg … @BFTFChicago @ChicagosFines19 @ChicagoPD19 @cpdmemorial @bluelivesmtr

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews 21m21 minutes ago
.@PressSec: "If you guys have real concerns about leaking out classified information, look around this room. You guys are the ones that publish classified information, & put national security at risk. That doesn't come from this @WhiteHouse."

The Video doesn't upload ,but it is Sarah Sander 30 minutes ago

A lesson.. OMG...

Tons of news Just broke

#BreakingNews: Stocks end higher after worst week since January 2016. The Dow sees first back-to-back gains since February 1. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq see their first back-to back gains since January 31. http://fxn.ws/2Ch0g4F

#BREAKINGNEWS! Praying for the officers, the victims and their families. IN PROGRESS: 3 Cops Shot, 2 Women Dead, Active Hostage Situation https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/in-progress-3-cops-shot-2-women-dead-active-hostage-situation-Awrii0f--keYCG0-8ChMkg … @BFTFChicago @ChicagosFines19 @ChicagoPD19 @cpdmemorial @bluelivesmtr

.@PressSec: "If you guys have real concerns about leaking out classified information, look around this room. You guys are the ones that publish classified information, & put national security at risk. That doesn't come from this @WhiteHouse."

I had Twitter & Facebook. I deleted them both because the promote the same toxicity we see on this forum. Got sick of the inundation of hate about anything and everything.

Social media is a huge contributor to the decline of our society.

Here are a few:

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"

So a meme with Jesus arm wrestling Hillary or the devil is “interference” in an election?

While most breaking stories break on Twitter.. ads like these ones circulated FB by the thousands

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

A rabid liberal in-law of mine believed in a fake News story that a fake Melania was appearing at press conferences with President Trump. She commented on the fake meme absolutely believing she was a fake.

The left are kings of propaganda, they just can’t stand it when the right use their own tactics.

Here are a few:

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

A rabid liberal in-law of mine believed in a fake News story that a fake Melania was appearing at press conferences with President Trump. She commented on the fake meme absolutely believing she was a fake.

The left are kings of propaganda, they just can’t stand it when the right use their own tactics.

Hey Hawk..

Nunes is busted for making a website full of Fake News website for the right..Did you hear about that?
Here is the fake twitter account Self Promoting himself.. I can not stand this punk

upload_2018-2-12_13-6-36-png.176247

A lesson.. OMG...

Tons of news Just broke

I had Twitter & Facebook. I deleted them both because the promote the same toxicity we see on this forum. Got sick of the inundation of hate about anything and everything.

Yes it is..but it is the way news breaks for millions at work that don't have the time to sit in front of the tv..

Best thing someone can do in that case is triple check the story

A lesson.. OMG...

Tons of news Just broke

Yes it is..but it is the way news breaks for millions at work that don't have the time to sit in front of the tv..

Why do you need news at work?

Do your job.

Here are a few:

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

Hey Hawk..

Nunes is busted for making a website full of Fake News website for the right..Did you hear about that?
Here is the fake twitter account Self Promoting himself.. I can not stand this punk

Who gives a shit?

If you think you are going to be able to censor the internet....good luck...

Here are a few:

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

Hey Hawk..

Post the fake news, all I read in another thread was an example of an "opinion" it was fake news.

That's like saying "creationism" is fake news.

A lesson.. OMG...

Tons of news Just broke

Do your job.

Gramps are you becoming a old crabby stick in the mud..? You are too young for that.

It takes a few minutes to do a search on Twitter..or put that # in front of what you want to search and everything pops up instead of weeding through everything..

Social Media has always had trolls, but most people are good people..

A lesson.. OMG...

Tons of news Just broke

Do your job.

Gramps are you becoming a old crabby stick in the mud..? You are too young for that.

It takes a few minutes to do a search on Twitter..or put that # in front of what you want to search and everything pops up instead of weeding through everything..

Stick in the mud? I flip out when I see my guys on their phones while they are on my dime. Lost productivity adds up dear.
If you are at work get the fuck off the phone.

You consider that grumpy I consider it appropriate.

Also of note I believe as a society we have become obsessed with being "connected" to everything except the things that matter.

Here are a few:

DONALD J TRUMP
aka "The Comrade"

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

Hey Hawk..

Post the fake news, all I read in another thread was an example of an "opinion" it was fake news.

I am sure it will be coming out Bear.. Fake News Propaganda I guess it is called..but he is in big trouble for>>>>

Dear Mr. Mueller, as I am sure you are probably aware, Devin Nunes illegally used campaign funds to pay a propaganda website. Thought you would like to look into this as well.

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

Hey Hawk..

I am sure it will be coming out Bear.. Fake News Propaganda I guess it is called..but he is in big trouble for>>>>

Dear Mr. Mueller, as I am sure you are probably aware, Devin Nunes illegally used campaign funds to pay a propaganda website. Thought you would like to look into this as well.
You are obsessed. That is bad for your soul.

THANK YOU! :bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

A lesson.. OMG...

Tons of news Just broke

Do your job.

Stick in the mud? I flip out when I see my guys on their phones while they are on my dime. Lost productivity adds up dear.

Also of note I believe as a society we have become obsessed with being "connected" to everything except the things that matter.

On their lunch break? Of course not while working.

If I saw anyone including medical people constantly on the phone I would be the first to complain, and ask for someone who is paying attention.
... I stop next to dumb asses texting in their car while driving and give them a Not OK sign..

Now.. people only have a minute or 2 to do a search so the # comes in handy...

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

Hey Hawk..

Yeah, good year to be stick in my chair with a bad arm.. lots of drama ..

Do your job.

On their lunch break? Of course not while working.

If I saw anyone including medical people constantly on the phone I would be the first to complain, and ask for someone who is paying attention.
... I stop next to dumb asses texting in their car while driving and give them a Not OK sign..

Now.. people only have a minute or 2 to do a search so the # comes in handy...

I think you are a nice person being led around by social hate

fake_news.jpg

Yea, so what?

Hey Hawk..

And to add that I make pretty good money selling, and doing user studies online..so

Forum List

Back