ACLU tweets out flag waving child as hope for future, libs get mad as kid is white

laffatlibs

Aug 8, 2017
ApzA8Cw.png

s7IJjcI.png

18qp.png

Fucking sick. The kid is wearing a free speech t-shirt and is a proud flag waving American. He is the hope for our future in any conceivable context. Completely inoffensive. How is this bad for our future in any way? Would anyone care if it were a black child or a Hispanic child? There are a lot of sick people on the left that are simply racist against white people.

I haven't heard anyone say anything about this except folks saying someone ELSE was upset.

I haven't heard anyone say anything about this except folks saying someone ELSE was upset.

Yeah that's why the ACLU apologized...jebus you're stupid

Freaking left loons are always outraged over something, white kids holding a flag, statues, etc., every week a new outrage.

Freaking left loons are always outraged over something, white kids holding a flag, statues, etc., every week a new outrage.

I haven't seen anyone but you shatting yourself darling, by the way, who helped the NaziKlanners get their murder permit in Charlottesville again?

I haven't seen anyone but you shatting yourself darling, by the way, who helped the NaziKlanners get their murder permit in Charlottesville again?

You dont leave left loon sites, old hippie. It's why you're as stupid as a sack of hammers. Now sit down, learn your place, bottom of the food chain.

ApzA8Cw.png

s7IJjcI.png

18qp.png

Fucking sick. The kid is wearing a free speech t-shirt and is a proud flag waving American. He is the hope for our future in any conceivable context. Completely inoffensive. How is this bad for our future in any way? Would anyone care if it were a black child or a Hispanic child? There are a lot of sick people on the left that are simply racist against white people.
A white person with an American flag is racist, even if it's a little girl.

ApzA8Cw.png

s7IJjcI.png

18qp.png

The kid isn't racist, leftists are stupid shits

ApzA8Cw.png

s7IJjcI.png

18qp.png

No kidding. I wonder if that aging hipster classifies the picture as a micro-aggression or full-scale racism. I admit to being confused by their new rules.

ApzA8Cw.png

s7IJjcI.png

18qp.png

No kidding. I wonder if that aging hipster classifies the picture as a micro-aggression or full-scale racism. I admit to being confused by their new rules.

I pay no attention to their rules, fk'em

You dont leave left loon sites, old hippie. It's why you're as stupid as a sack of hammers. Now sit down, learn your place, bottom of the food chain.
More of your endless assumptions darling, just make shit up in your own head, you're always "outraged" about something, that's your place, and you chose it. As for others? Not up to you love, have a wonderful evening.

More of your endless assumptions darling, just make shit up in your own head, you're always "outraged" about something, that's your place, and you chose it. As for others? Not up to you love, have a wonderful evening.

You still sniffing around, ya snot nosed pup?

You're nuthin to me....hun

Forum List

Back