‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable

‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable​

In Washington, D.C., a woman crossed the street to fling her coffee in the face of a sidewalk counselor outside an abortion facility. Meanwhile, her partner began a shouting match with another sidewalk counselor, which soon devolved into a physical altercation.

In Baltimore, a man lunged at an elderly man praying outside an abortion facility, knocking him into a concrete planter and down to the ground. When a second elderly sidewalk counselor hurried over to help the first victim, the passerby shoved him to the ground and kicked his face with extreme force. Both men were knocked unconscious and required medical care.

In Saginaw, Michigan, an abortionist ran over a man who regularly prays outside the abortion facility — not once, but twice.

In a tumultuous culture where the emotional temperature seems to be ever-rising after the 2022 Dobbs v. Jackson Supreme Court decision on abortion, it’s perhaps not surprising that violence is being reported more frequently outside facilities that perform abortions — which, ironically, is a violence of its own.

These are situations in which people engaged in sidewalk counseling, or people who are simply praying quietly, are being attacked. In two of these instances, the attackers had nothing to do with the abortion facility — they were mere passersby whose rage was somehow sparked by the sight of people ready to help women in crisis.

OP Comment: The hate and evil and violence among those who are so deseperate to keep legal the murdering babies can be described in no other way than demonic. How could anyone want to kill a child so badly that they would actually attack people in the street who have a different opinion? Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
Violence and threats of violence is never acceptable. And that includes threats against political opponents, judges, prosecutors, witnesses. You would think a former, so called, president would realize that.

What up rape and incest, you gossipy old lady? :) I am having fun with you, but what about rape and incest?

15 weeks pretty much covers that I would say.

And I always wonder why incest is brought up, because wouldn't unwanted incest be rape anyway, and If they wanted to do it and want the kid, are you saying FORCE the abortions?

15 weeks pretty much covers that I would say.

And I always wonder why incest is brought up, because wouldn't unwanted incest be rape anyway, and If they wanted to do it and want the kid, are you saying FORCE the abortions?
That should be up to the woman and her doctor. Not you, not the state. There are exceptions that overwhelmingly accepted.

I can't believe this thread has made 16 pages!

Proggies arguing that they have the right to perpetrate violence because they disagree with you.

This is something so very obvious in this board and the whip will eventually come down, believe me.

There is no argument here.

Mercy, this shit is going to have to die soon.

Forum List

Back