About 3 thousand casualties and injuries during 43 days of hysterical bombardment on the neighborho

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The bombings go on and on, and more innocents are caught up in them. Is there no end to this?

About 3 thousand casualties and injuries during 43 days of hysterical bombardment on the neighborhoods of Aleppo city
June 3, 2016 Comments Offon About 3 thousand casualties and injuries during 43 days of hysterical bombardment on the neighborhoods of Aleppo city

Hysterical bombing is still continuing for the forty-third consecutive day, targeting the neighborhoods of the city of Aleppo, since the 22nd of April 2016, which caused a great destruction in the property of citizens, public facilities and hospitals, injuring at least 2,500 people, while it rose to 436 civilian citizens -including 97 child under the age of eighteen years, and 74 citizen women over the age of eighteen years- the number of people who managed the Syrian Observatory for human rights to document since the 22nd of April 2016 until the noon of the 3rd of June 2016, they were killed in shelling by the regime forces and airstrikes targeting areas in the eastern neighborhoods of Aleppo city which are controlled by the factions, and also killed in shelling by the rebel and Islamic factions on regime forces’ controlled areas in the western neighborhoods of Aleppo city, and also by the bullets of the snipers and the shelling on areas in Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo

Among the total number of casualties which the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights was able to document, there are 187 casualties, including 26 children and 20 citizen woman, killed by tens of airstrikes carried out by warplanes on areas in the neighborhoods of Kallaseh, al-Maghayer, al-Ferdus, Al-Sakhur, al-Mowasalat, al-Marjeh, Bab al-Nairab, Tariq al-Bab, Ashrafieh, Bani Zaid, Ameriyah, Salah al-Dien, al-Zebdiyyeh, B’eidin, Bostan al-Qasr, al-Castelo road, al-Sakan al-Shababi, Ansari, al-Sekkary, al-Salhin, al-Mashhad and al-Haidariya and other parts of the city of Aleppo, also the bombing caused destruction of material and damaged tens of homes and property of citizens and buildings in the neighborhoods of which have been targeted, in addition to the injury of hundreds of citizens, including children, and citizen women.

Continue reading at:

About 3 thousand casualties and injuries during 43 days of hysterical bombardment on the neighborhoods of Aleppo city

The one man Britain based "org" does nothing.

More civilians killed by terrorists in Aleppo, while western media spread al-Qaeda propaganda!

Several buildings collapsed after shelling by the terrorists. In the result 40 civilians were killed by the western backed terrorists. Sally is on the side of the terrorists and spreads their lies while big crocodile tears are rolling down her cheeks.

Over 40 civilians killed by rebel fighters in Aleppo

olmn4mmv.jpg

Last edited:
Poor you, if you have a problem with the article, I suggest you contact those who are on the ground observing all this.

Meanwhile, the people are still starving and/or dying regardless of what you say.

And now for some other news. Hmm, barrel bombs again.

Intense shelling on the northern and northwestern countryside of Aleppo cause casualties
June 7, 2016 Comments Offon Intense shelling on the northern and northwestern countryside of Aleppo cause casualties

Aleppo province:
A young man killed by a sniper shot in the firefighter roundabout area at Hamdania neighborhood which is under the control of the regime forces, in addition to the injury of two young men by a sniper shot in the same area, which led to the closure of roads leading to it, also the helicopters dropped barrel bombs on areas in the town of Eis in the southern countryside of Aleppo, no information about casualties, also warplanes carried out raids on areas in the al-Castillo road at the outskirts of the city, the helicopters also dropped barrel bombs elsewhere in al-Mallah area in the northern countryside of Aleppo, no information about injuries

Continue reading at:

Intense shelling on the northern and northwestern countryside of Aleppo cause casualties

More al-Qaeda nonsense of barrel bombs and other horseplay of the one man org "sohr" in ENGLAND.

Naturally the Little Man wants everyone here to believe that all the people on the ground aren't able to see the barrel bombs dropped. That is one of the reason there is so much rubble, and the Syrian people have to dig through it to find survivors.

There was a huge brush fire not far from me just recently, and I could see in the distance the aircraft drop water on the fire. The Syrian people can see the regime's helicopters drop barrel bombs.

Los Angeles County Fire Department... - Los Angeles County Fire Department | Facebook

More al-Qaeda nonsense of barrel bombs and other horseplay of the one man org "sohr" in ENGLAND.

Naturally the Little Man wants everyone here to believe that all the people on the ground aren't able to see the barrel bombs dropped. That is one of the reason there is so much rubble, and the Syrian people have to dig through it to find survivors.

There was a huge brush fire not far from me just recently, and I could see in the distance the aircraft drop water on the fire. The Syrian people can see the regime's helicopters drop barrel bombs.

Los Angeles County Fire Department... - Los Angeles County Fire Department | Facebook
Apparently the fire was caused by Obama barrel bombs. Eyewitnesses told me that the Obama regime barrel bombs pro-Trump rallies.
However, you can see there is a video of your fire but none of "Syrian barrel bombs", stupid Sally.

Apparently the fire was caused by Obama barrel bombs. Eyewitnesses told me that the Obama regime barrel bombs pro-Trump rallies.
However, you can see there is a video of your fire but none of "Syrian barrel bombs", stupid Sally.

Stupid Little Man. Someone hit a power pole and that caused the fire. It is realized that your thick skull can't take it in that your beloved's helicopters drop barrel bombs on Syrian people.

Stupid Little Man. Someone hit a power pole and that caused the fire. It is realized that your thick skull can't take it in that your beloved's helicopters drop barrel bombs on Syrian people.
There are no barrel bombs and what you are calling Syrian people are terrorists from various countries. They hold some few poor civilians captive to make them play bombing victims for their propaganda that the West then spreads everywhere. Their liberation is underway, though.

There are no barrel bombs and what you are calling Syrian people are terrorists from various countries. They hold some few poor civilians captive to make them play bombing victims for their propaganda that the West then spreads everywhere. Their liberation is underway, though.

Play it again, Sam. We all know that your beloved would never ever order his aircraft to drop barrel bombs on innocent Syrian people, even though the people on the ground have witnessed this. However, if you want to spend your life denying that your boyfriend never used barrel bombs, go for it. Meanwhile, try to get out for some fresh air now and then. You can blabber about your beloved afterward,

Forum List

Back