Abortions!

Here are two scenarios. In each one you have a cocked and loaded 9mm.

1) You walk up behind a gunman shooting and killing children on a playground.

2) You walk up on a doctor performing abortion.

If you consider abortion murder then there's really no difference between the two scenarios. You are morally obligated to shoot and kill to save the lives of children.

Abortion is legal so how is it murder? Are you suggesting to go around shooting doctors who perform legal abortions?
You make no sense at all.

That's it? :lol:

If one equates abortion with murder then wouldn't it stand to reason that killing a doctor that performs them would be justifiable homicide? And wouldn't one have an OBGLIGATION to kill that doctor at an attempt to save unborn lives?

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.

The only way for this issue to be put away is for the Congress to override Roe v. Wade.
Even if Congress made abortion illegal, I think the Supreme Court would find it unconstitutional just as they did with Roe V. Wade.

Yes. But I approve of it in extreme cases and only by order of the court.
Terrorists who murder innocent doctors could well fall into that category.

If you consider abortion murder then there's really no difference between the two scenarios. You are morally obligated to shoot and kill to save the lives of children.

Abortion is legal so how is it murder? Are you suggesting to go around shooting doctors who perform legal abortions?
I'm pretty-certain Moralists have a corner on that responsibility.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miTk8PU8Oh0]YouTube - Abortion Doctor Killed By Christian Fundamentalist (1/2)[/ame]​

80 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods. I'm sure that makes some people happy.
.....Especially the Teabaggers (....and, their two-pronged strategy!!!)

If birth-control (for minorities) is eliminated (thru funding-cuts), there are two benefits!!

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).

....OR....

2. More of them will die from illegal/unsafe/back-alley abortions; a final-solution (to their uncontrollable carnal-nature....and, voting-habits).​

:lol: Your post oozes with racism!
Gee.....ya' noticed that, huh?

How perceptive, of you.

:rolleyes:

80 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods. I'm sure that makes some people happy.
.....Especially the Teabaggers (....and, their two-pronged strategy!!!)​

If birth-control (for minorities) is eliminated (thru funding-cuts), there are two benefits!!

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).​

....OR....

2. More of them will die from illegal/unsafe/back-alley abortions; a final-solution (to their uncontrollable carnal-nature....and, voting-habits).​

:eusa_eh:

So is he being fascetious?

Or what?
That wasn't my intention.....but, xsited1's amusement (due to it), pretty-much confirmed my point.​

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).​

....OR....

2. More of them will die from illegal/unsafe/back-alley abortions; a final-solution (to their uncontrollable carnal-nature....and, voting-habits).

:lol: Your post oozes with racism!

Gee.....ya' noticed that, huh?

How perceptive, of you.

:rolleyes:

Your Chariot Still awaits shithead.

tricycle.gif

The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).

....OR....

it wont be minorities as the only people looking in allies ,

The number of abortions in the US peaked in 1990 and have been falling pretty steadily for 20 years. They are off 44% from their peak. With advances in birth control, better education, and ease of adoption I think it is quite possible that before the mid century, abortion will become a non-issue with most people.

Abortion in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

....OR....

it wont be minorities as the only people looking in allies ,
No doubt.....but, Teabaggers are always hopeful.

I'm sure their 1%er/high-rollin' buds will get-by (just-fine), though.....​

Others had no problem understanding it.....

....OR....

:eusa_eh:

So is he being fascetious?

Or what?
That wasn't my intention.....but, xsited1's amusement (due to it), pretty-much confirmed my point.​

Oh brother. :cuckoo:

The number of abortions in the US peaked in 1990 and have been falling pretty steadily for 20 years. They are off 44% from their peak. With advances in birth control, better education, and ease of adoption I think it is quite possible that before the mid century, abortion will become a non-issue with most people.

Abortion in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, it has raised a little since 05 and is no longer declining.

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

IB-induced-abortion-c1.gif

Go back and read the posts, you ditz. You've obviously misread something. Abortion is not murder but IF it was murder a person would be just as justified in in shooting a doctor about to perform an abortion as they would be shooting another person who was about to shoot children in a schoolyard.

Go back and read the posts, you ditz. You've obviously misread something. Abortion is not murder but IF it was murder a person would be just as justified in in shooting a doctor about to perform an abortion as they would be shooting another person who was about to shoot children in a schoolyard.

So if they make abortion illegal feel free to shoot a doctor performing an abortion.

Last I checked abortion was legal and therefore not a crime. Why do you hate doctors?

Last edited:

So if they make abortion illegal feel free to shoot a doctor performing an abortion.

Last I checked abortion was legal and therefore not a crime. Why do you hate doctors?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shooting doctors ... that would be more your style, Boink.

The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

Actually - abortion is a sin.
Read up on it on a Catholic website - you know, the religion Jesus founded.
Jesus didn't establish catholicism, actually catholicism isn't a religion, but that is another subject.

Actually - abortion is a sin.
Read up on it on a Catholic website - you know, the religion Jesus founded.

Cripes, we can't even agree on if its a human being or not and now you want to introduce sin into the equation? :rolleyes:
It is a human being! Abortion is murder.

Forum List

Back