What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Abortion: Ireland's Guilty Secret?"

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Reaction score

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At least the Irish have a conscience and a respect for the pre-born.

It's not such a great idea to discard our progeny with impunity for the sake of convenience in our own lifestyles.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's not such a great idea to discard our progeny with impunity for the sake of convenience in our own lifestyles.

"pre-born" - Dumb euphemism for "fetus".

"Conscience" has nothing to do with the actions of the nanny-state, anti-freedom folks.

This thread will probably go to many pages but nothing changes the FACT that abortion is the business of the pregnant woman ONLY.

Just as it would be wrong for me to control YOUR reproduction, it is wrong for YOU to control women's.

MYOB

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"pre-born" - Dumb euphemism for "fetus".

"Conscience" has nothing to do with the actions of the nanny-state, anti-freedom folks.

This thread will probably go to many pages but nothing changes the FACT that abortion is the business of the pregnant woman ONLY.

Just as it would be wrong for me to control YOUR reproduction, it is wrong for YOU to control women's.

MYOB
Well, I do have a pregnancy rider on my newly-minted ACA policy. :slap:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List