A woman named Norah Vincent....who lived as a man for two years...

Women have a difficult time with honesty.
I have a lifelong friend, known him since we were 10. He is a detective in Miami. Been on 48 hours a few times.

Anyway, for 10 years he investigated rape victims. This may shock many men cause it's something we cannot really relate to at all.

He told me that he investigated well over 1000 rapes and while a percentage didn't actually fall into rape, there was a large percentage that did.

He let me know and this may be hard to hear or grasp. A percentage (he said significant percentage) of women that were raped had their first orgasm during the rape. Even some women that were married for over 10 years.

He explained to me that led to the highest rate of suicides among female rape victims. There was a guilt thing. Then, there are a bigger number of women who have an orgasm during the rape. Not their first ones mind you, but have one. That also leads to significant guilt. In both cases, it takes forensic psychiatrists to step in and even then its a very difficult issue for those women to come to terms with their predicament.

The bottom line is it may surprise many men how many women have never been "satisfied" and don't actually know what it means. Perhaps through their whole lives.

All 0f of that is to say their motivations are nearly always totally different than ours. Their goals are and intentions are nearly always long-term view, where ours are....not so much.

That is typical in the bar scene. That's the way it is in many cases and so women aren't as "honest" for a variety of reasons.

But you'd have to admit that woman are soft, warm, and fluffy. If they were hard and covered with stubble, I sure wouldn't want one.
Their skin, softness, and gentleness is perfect designed to caress and nestle and nurse babies.

I guess those evolution people ignore that. That is why they are like that and their instinct is nurturing a home.

If you are married, you know much of your home is DRIECTLY RESULTED in the manner in the way YOUR WOMAN has made it.

Bachelor pads? We don't give a real shit do we? Our Bachelor pad had the same dead Christmas tree up for 2 and half years before it was moved and an actual broken bottle of beer with glass all over the kitchen for over a year.

Get it? Leftists get it too but here is where the brainwashed left wing "man" will pretend not to get it.

Hey left wing man. Your woman, either wants a masculine man, or they are in denial that they want one.

My dad married a good woman that took pride in taking care of us kids. A great cook and comforter when we were sick.

She was a radical feminist who believed men lived on easy mode and tried to prove it by disguising herself as a man for two years. Instead she found out how hard it is to be a man. She wrote about it and then eventually committed suicide.

The experience was so bad for her that she stopped after 18 months cause she was starting to hate women due to how badly SHE was treated by women when those women believed she was a man.

The psychological scars that were created accelerated that led to the end of her life.

Nut cases are more apt to commit suicide. The entire world she believed in was found to be a lie.

Nut cases are more apt to commit suicide. The entire world she believed in was found to be a lie.
True, I do think this one a sad case though. She was being enlightened and then lost hope. IMHO based on everything she was taught to believe. That's harder to overcome psychologically than many think.

I have a lifelong friend, known him since we were 10. He is a detective in Miami. Been on 48 hours a few times.

Anyway, for 10 years he investigated rape victims. This may shock many men cause it's something we cannot really relate to at all.

He told me that he investigated well over 1000 rapes and while a percentage didn't actually fall into rape, there was a large percentage that did.

He let me know and this may be hard to hear or grasp. A percentage (he said significant percentage) of women that were raped had their first orgasm during the rape. Even some women that were married for over 10 years.

He explained to me that led to the highest rate of suicides among female rape victims. There was a guilt thing. Then, there are a bigger number of women who have an orgasm during the rape. Not their first ones mind you, but have one. That also leads to significant guilt. In both cases, it takes forensic psychiatrists to step in and even then its a very difficult issue for those women to come to terms with their predicament.

The bottom line is it may surprise many men how many women have never been "satisfied" and don't actually know what it means. Perhaps through their whole lives.

All 0f of that is to say their motivations are nearly always totally different than ours. Their goals are and intentions are nearly always long-term view, where ours are....not so much.

That is typical in the bar scene. That's the way it is in many cases and so women aren't as "honest" for a variety of reasons.
Adrenaline...

Let's be real... these trans are nuts. Batshit coo coo
She was not gender confused she did it as an experiment. She found out what the grass next door is like. It is not easy to be a man these days. She f Ed around and found out. She likely found out she was a part of the problem and was overwhelmed by guilt. Men are held responsible for their actions women are not. We create habits through out our lives. Men are held responsible from the beginning. We develop habits that allow us to cope with that responsibility. I would imagine just being thrust into the role all of a sudden would be difficult. To us it's just Tuesday. We'll she found out the hard way.

Forum List

Back