A vaccine mandate horror story

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021
My daughter works as a social worker for a foster home for disabled kids in Washington State.
They had to fire 1/3 of the staff today because they didn't have their vaccine.

It really is an amazing organization where they have 12 really huge homes, direct care, specialized help with kids that the system just rejected. Because of they just lost 1/3 of the staff, they have to send quite a few of the kids back to the state where they will go to a hospital setting where the kids will not get the help they need.
Remember, kids are the least effected by covid and yet these will suffer because of the endless panic.

I really hate the governmental overreach.

My daughter works as a social worker for a foster home for disabled kids in Washington State.

It really is an amazing organization where they have 12 really huge homes, direct care, specialized help with kids that the system just rejected. Because of they just lost 1/3 of the staff, they have to send quite a few of the kids back to the state where they will go to a hospital setting where the kids will not get the help they need.
Remember, kids are the least effected by covid and yet these will suffer because of the endless panic.

Special needs folks have been so hard it by this nonsense. All their routines destroyed over this and they have troubles understanding why. Routines so vital that a variation could cause a melt down

God damned these liberals. to fuck up their own families lives because of TDS. They need to be put out of their misery

The only response you'll get from Democrats is they should throw all of the unvaxxed in prison.

Don't let Fau Chi get ahold of them. He has already made his connection to mass children's graves in New York state, victims of medical experiments.

Washingtonians are leaving to Idaho because of the democrat dictates. After a year and a half of living under Emperor Inslee's constant edicts the congress is finally contemplating rescinding his emergency powers. SMH.

Yup, I have a mentally ill relative who has been in a care facility since WuFlu. Even her own mom could not see her for nearly a year. Now, only vaxxed can of course. So still people can’t visit because of this nonsense. It’s destroying lives.

Washingtonians are leaving to Idaho because of the democrat dictates. After a year and a half of living under Emperor Inslee's constant edicts the congress is finally contemplating rescinding his emergency powers. SMH.
She is in Spokane, on the line with Idaho and is a fairly conversive location. But they are located in a wacky blue state.

Here’s another story:
8FAA3AC2-4F05-44FE-9373-1467905D887F.png

Yup, I have a mentally ill relative who has been in a care facility since WuFlu. Even her own mom could not see her for nearly a year. Now, only vaxxed can of course. So still people can’t visit because of this nonsense. It’s destroying lives.
Trust me, you do not want the moms to come back from the hospital and/or prison. They will screw up kinds for months.

She is in Spokane, on the line with Idaho and is a fairly conversive location. But they are located in a wacky blue state.
My kid just pulled up stakes in Spokane and moved from a house they really liked to CdA because of the heavy handed dem mandates.

Yeah, it would have been so much better if the idiot anti-vaxxers had infected a bunch of disabled kids.

Chinese 那好吧 English all right from bettyho's post #2
So far I don't see much that is 那好吧 about this Corona/Covid non-sanity.
Maybe it is, because it is all a Punishment for America's love of vicious murderous wars.

Forum List

Back