A Trump Hieroglyph: Dianetics

Sep 22, 2013
Here's a short-story I wrote about negotiating human traffic in globalization with self-determined social perceptions of civics sanity.

TrumpUSA is definitely compatible with the populism-gears of Scientology (the macro-critical religion of outspoken media representative and American celebrity Tom Cruise).

This sort of 'Trumpology' reminds me of Dick Tracy...

====

Micah went on a mission to Morocco and Egypt assigned to him by a special intelligence-office delegation from the CIA to his beloved campus at Yale University. Micah was to use his Yale Foreign-Studied Program to Morocco be used as a cover for a special mission to infiltrate a covert underground ideology war in Morocco and Egypt involving Sunnis and Shias and the circulation of Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs and comics art by an idealistic Catholic 'vigilante' known as the Maroon Medium (MM). MM wanted to understand how pop-religion and folk mysticism art contributed to ideas regarding pluralism and free-speech intellectualism. Micah was on a mission to decode how MM's work was impacting the Sunni-Shia conflict.

Micah infiltrated two underground information-running and munitions-searching covert street-groups in Fez, one linked to Sunnis and the other to Shiites. He discovered there was going to be an opium-smuggling operation established between Amsterdam (Netherlands) and San Francisco, California (USA). The opium was to finance the operations of respective Sunni-Shia goals during the development of globalization. Both groups competed to see who could rule over this operation with authority and consistency. MM wanted to turn the groups against with each other with his tongue-in-cheek nearly-childlike political cartoons meant to draw attention to the rights of moderate Catholics living in Morocco (and Egypt) who sought only peaceful commerce with Sunnis and Shiites alike.

Micah realized MM was more dangerous than people realized. While tracking the elusive ski-mask wearing MM, Micah was kidnapped by his men and brought to his hidden castle blindfolded. There, MM explained to the idealistic American civil-servant Micah that radical methods were required in times of great social motion and even hysteria. Micah retorted that the did not care for radicalism as a moderate Catholic, and MM agreed to let Micah live if he did a special job for him --- to walk into a Shia bank in Cairo and rob it masked and then tell people it was a job perpetrated by a fanatical Sunni who was going off on his own. Micah did the job, fearing for his life, and the papers reported on the escalating sociological confusion in the land. President Trump looked at his watch in the Oval Room of the White House on Saturday June 10 at noon and quietly said to himself, "Looks like a possible 'Devil's Summer'!"

====

EGYPTIAN HIEROS/COMICS:

heiro1.jpg

EGYPTIAN/POLITICS COMICS-ART:

heiro2.jpg

SUNNI-SHIA RELATIONS?

photo1.jpg

Magic Markers

Here's a tale about TrumpUSA defense!

I'm either insane or insane because I'm being idealistic...

Either way, I look forward to something non-Reaganomics oriented in our commerce-oriented TrumpUSA. After all, I'm an eco-activist!

====

Aquaman finally found a way to defeat his old nemesis of the seas, Black Manta (the devious laser-pointing menace who commandeered terrible underwater nuclear submarines). Aquaman would surface and integrate himself into human civilization and write about the bright and beautiful colors of the Syracuse Orangemen college basketball team and contrast it to the dark black-red colors of the Portland Trailblazers NBA men's basketball team and liken the Orangemen to himself and the 'Blazers to Black Manta. When people would ask, "Why is Aquaman orange-colored, while Black Manta is deviously black-colored?" Aquaman could retort, "We use the bright memory of the lucid color orange to remember the Syracuse Orangemen and forget about the sinister black of the Black Manta who is not as sportsmanlike as the Portland Trailblazers!"

People in the press started saying, "Wow! It looks like Aquaman is using pop-culture imagery/marketing to undermine the 'aesthetic allure' of his evil nemesis Black Manta!" Black Manta was enraged, since he knew humans would make cartoons and video-games about Syracuse-Blazers colors and Aquaman/Black Manta rivalry to re-spin this competition into one of normal pedestrian traffic. "Aquaman is foiling my attempts to create pure terrorism! I need to capitalize on post-9/11 paranoia about globalization-related terrorism and the frailty of high-culture traffic sites such as the World Trade Center before Aquaman convinces humanity that humans need only to embrace 'pedestrian commerce/traffic optimism' to defy my schemes for fascist martial rule over the Earth!" Black Manta decided to plant bombs all over Starbucks shops across the shorelines of America. People panicked and claimed that the potential for commerce-based sanity/peace in TrumpUSA was being undermined by pro-anarchy terrorism.

Aquaman quickly retrieved, disarmed, and discarded these bombs, and humanity was so grateful. Video-game designers started developing video games such as Orangemen vs. Blazers: Collegiate/Professional Basketball Videodrome and The Aquaman and Black Manta Federalism Game. The CIA decided to get in on the momentum and hired Aquaman to help them with Sunni-Shia renewable energy joint-ventures regarding British Petroleum (BP) and OPEC to promote peace between the otherwise two troublesome warring Muslim groups/factions. Aquaman agreed to take on the mission and hyped the Orangemen-Blazers video-games and others to convince Sunni and Shiite businessmen and politicians that globalization political leadership required a new age adherence to commerce-based ideological 'architecture' (such as media propaganda). Sunnis and Shiites temporarily joined hands to work towards eco-conscious initiatives with the environmentalism activism organization The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation.

====

bball.jpg

comics1.jpg

Vault

I'm keeping a record of this thread, since it represents a 'pro-democracy TrumpUSA' time-capsule.

Years later, when they ask, "Where were you in the era of TrumpUSA and the Vegas Raiders and the inception of Trumponomics which would end up becoming as hated as Reaganomics (the expense-based economic policy of America's last celebrity-president)?" I can respond, "I was studying pop-culture dioramas for a commerce-historianship dissertation for my application to obtain a tenure position at Yale University's History Department."

My wife and daughter will be proud...and so will Don King! Actually, I'm becoming less sarcastic about TrumpUSA.

What do you think?

tapes.jpg

Vault

I'm keeping a record of this thread, since it represents a 'pro-democracy TrumpUSA' time-capsule.

Years later, when they ask, "Where were you in the era of TrumpUSA and the Vegas Raiders and the inception of Trumponomics which would end up becoming as hated as Reaganomics (the expense-based economic policy of America's last celebrity-president)?" I can respond, "I was studying pop-culture dioramas for a commerce-historianship dissertation for my application to obtain a tenure position at Yale University's History Department."

My wife and daughter will be proud...and so will Don King! Actually, I'm becoming less sarcastic about TrumpUSA.

What do you think?

View attachment 130776

I don't know what to think ... wait ... mmm ... :eusa_think:

Okay well ...... nope, that's not it.... :eusa_doh:

I want to come off pretty bright and I'm under the stress of the ..." time-capsule"... and all.... :deal:

Perhaps, it's too late and the country's going down the tubes regardless of Trump. Perhaps, simplifying it to blaming Trump is the obvious sign. Perhaps, an economic collapse is inevitable and the greatest pride you'll derive is feeding your family..

Sheesh, I need some sleep, I'm usually an optimist... :lol:

Forum List

Back