Braised be His holey mane.

I pledge obsequiousness to the dickbag
Of the Untied Snakes of America
And to the pubic of which he grabs
Degradation, ungodly
With uberty and avarice for all.

Amen.

Last edited:
THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US....TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT....LONG LIVE DONALD TRUMP AND LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !

With the reputations of the two main US presidential candidates in total shreds,it's likely H.L.Mencken's prophesy is about to come true; "ON SOME GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY,THE PLAIN FOLKS OF THE LAND(the USA) WILL REACH THEIR HEART'S DESIRE AT LAST,AND THE WHITE HOUSE WILL BE ADORNED BY A DOWNRIGHT MORON"

Why was that girl touching her vagina at 4:27 in the video? It doesn't make sense.
i was short on footage
It does not have a report with the tribute even if it's short , democrats, and pros hillary will be tempted to blame Trump must not take such a risk with those looking to make a scene involving a vagina directly in association with Trump.

Last edited:
Why was that girl touching her vagina at 4:27 in the video? It doesn't make sense.
i was short on footage
It does not report even if it's short in a Donald J Trump Tribute, democrats, and pros hillary will be tempted to blame Trump must not take such a risk with those looking to make a scene involving a vagina directly in association with Trump.

I have to admit that the video didn't make sense. Was it pro Trump or anti Trump? It seemed anti Trump but I couldn't tell for sure. It wasn't persuasive or energizing to either side. The video just didn't make sense to me.

With the reputations of the two main US presidential candidates in total shreds,it's likely H.L.Mencken's prophesy is about to come true; "ON SOME GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY,THE PLAIN FOLKS OF THE LAND(the USA) WILL REACH THEIR HEART'S DESIRE AT LAST,AND THE WHITE HOUSE WILL BE ADORNED BY A DOWNRIGHT MORON"

I prefer this quote, " Those who want to live, let them fight, and those that do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hilter .....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - TRUMP 2016

I prefer this quote, " Those who want to live, let them fight, and those that do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hilter .....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - TRUMP 2016

It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler

How fortunate for the governments the people they administer don't think. -Adolf Hitler

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. -Adolf Hitler

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man 'discovered' by election. -Adolf Hitler

Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong. -Adolf Hitler

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth. -Adolf Hitler

i was short on footage
It does not have a report with the tribute even if it's short , democrats, and pros hillary will be tempted to blame Trump must not take such a risk with those looking to make a scene involving a vagina directly in association with Trump.
Ok...the scene involving the girl and her vagina, is followed by me at the Trump rally...it's supposed to represent her getting wet with the anticipation of seeing me at the Trump rally.......and i don't think you need to worry about it having an impact on the election...the media lies, unless the system 'IS RIGGED', TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE.....how can the polls be accurate when a Trump rally attracts 30000 and Hillary is lucky to get 1000...their has never been a bigger movement in the history of politics.....IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE MEDIA, TRUMP IS CRUSHING HER....he wins every online poll, has massive rallies, the only polls he loses are run by the dis-honest Jew media....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - TRUMP 2016

TRUM KILL NO TEXT copy.png

i was short on footage
Ok...the scene involving the girl and her vagina, is followed by me at the Trump rally...it's supposed to represent her getting wet with the anticipation of seeing me at the Trump rally.......and i don't think you need to worry about it having an impact on the election...the media lies, unless the system 'IS RIGGED', TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE.....how can the polls be accurate when a Trump rally attracts 30000 and Hillary is lucky to get 1000...their has never been a bigger movement in the history of politics.....IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE MEDIA, TRUMP IS CRUSHING HER....he wins every online poll, has massive rallies, the only polls he loses are run by the dis-honest Jew media....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN - TRUMP 2016
Someone might say that the rally revolved around sex and that this is not a tribute for Trump ... watch out CNN dig and search for shit hoping to find something that could connect Trump with a storie involvins ass. they did it with a old pussy grabbing storie .one of the breaking new against Trump.

Now there is not breaking new on CNN for the scandal with the e-mails and the FBI Trump is getting ground and that is so good but since is Silence radio for CNN i am afraid that they will bring something against Trump so he as no chance to get at the white house.
I am in France and i want Trump to win so much...i don't know if i will have the courage to watch on November 8 and i am so afraid that Hillary win.

Now there is not breaking new on CNN for the scandal with the e-mails and the FBI Trump is getting ground and that is so good but since is Silence radio for CNN i am afraid that they will bring something against Trump so he as no chance to get at the white house.
I am in France and i want Trump to win so much...i don't know if i will have the courage to watch on November 8 and i am so afraid that Hillary win.

She will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back