A "The Deep State" Discussion

I think that knowledge is power.
Knowledge is great and can be powerful- depending on how it manifests itself- power is an ambiguous word- one man's trash is another man's treasure- there is but one thing we can do at this point in time to help the situation(s) the gov't puts us in.
The title assigned, e.g., Deep State, is immaterial- it is a collective of like minded totalitarian efforts who profit from from force-
Force is the root of ALL conflict- it is the epitome of immoral- sadly many approve, as long as it's their desires being forced- that is an Individual choice taken advantage of by a collective of profiteers-

That one thing which can be done about today's situation(s) presents a multi faceted endeavor: *Leave your space a little better than you found it*- you define a little better as ANY and ALL greater good is accomplished by and through Individual effort- effort is multi faceted generated by knowledge gained and founded on Truth- our founding philosophy- ALL men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights-
All government, even Democratic or Republican government has a "force" component, if all men were good, there would be no government, but of course a 1st world country with a Constitution and checks and balances isn't "the same" as a tyranny or totalitarian state or institution ruled by a tyrant with absolute power and a doctrine of might is right, such as North Korea.

So if this argument merely degenerates into something in which the only logical conclusion would be anarchy, then I don't care to try to substantiate it.

The so-called "Deep State" has been around since Eisenhower appointed Dulles to head the new CIA- it has become almost impossible to connect the dots because there are so many dots to connect. It's like a bowl of spaghetti with no beginning and no end- who's involved or running it or behind it or using it depends on who's in the WH- I'm not a JFK fan but he did threaten to expose it- we see what happened to him.
It amazes me that the citizenry defends their guy and refuses the Big Picture clues all around them. And heaven forbid anyone write an essay length dissertation that people have to actually read- they can't be bothered with taking the time- that comes across as content with things the way they are and that arguing about a politician is the answer- SMH

Their Godvernment can never do wrong, unless it was the other party doing it. LMAO.. Someone ever brought impeachment into this thread.

In the last 8 years, I've SMH so many times, I've got whiplash.

All government, even Democratic or Republican government has a "force" component, if all men were good, there would be no government, but of course a 1st world country with a Constitution and checks and balances isn't "the same" as a tyranny or totalitarian state or institution ruled by a tyrant with absolute power and a doctrine of might is right, such as North Korea.

So if this argument merely degenerates into something in which the only logical conclusion would be anarchy, then I don't care to try to substantiate it.

I like that. "If all men were good, there would be no need for government."

John Brennan's CIA Trump Task Force
Could it become Obamagate?

There is considerable evidence that the American system of government may have been victimized by an illegal covert operation organized and executed by the U.S. intelligence and national security community. Former Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan and former FBI Director Jim Comey appear to have played critical leadership roles in carrying out this conspiracy and they may not have operated on their own. Almost certainly what they may have done would have been explicitly authorized by the former President of the United States, Barack Obama, and his national security team.

Personally, I think the whole of DC is corrupt. Less or more is immaterial and akin to "he did it first (or worse) mommy.

none of that happened

So grotesquely uniformed.

There is considerable evidence that the American system of government may have been victimized by an illegal covert operation organized and executed by the U.S. intelligence and national security community. Former Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan and former FBI Director Jim Comey appear to have played critical leadership roles in carrying out this conspiracy and they may not have operated on their own. Almost certainly what they may have done would have been explicitly authorized by the former President of the United States, Barack Obama, and his national security team.

Personally, I think the whole of DC is corrupt. Less or more is immaterial and akin to "he did it first (or worse) mommy.

none of that happened

So grotesquely uniformed.

I’ll believe it when I see the convictions. I doubt there will even be indictments.

none of that happened
The hell it didn't. What the FBI did to Carter Page in order to illegally spy on the Trump Campaign, Transition and Administration is a travesty and a dire threat to our system of self-government.

Counter Intelligence has a singular purpose, to inform the President of foreign threats. Clearly this operation was under the color of counter-intelligence, are you arguing that FBI went completely rogue and undertook a counter-intelligence effort against Trump without the knowledge of President Obama?

lol...

spy?

No, they were conducting surveillance on criminals.

you guys throwing that term around is hilarious
Still slandering Carter Page? He is probably the most spied on American alive, and not a single charge, not even a traffic violation. I demand that you immediately retract your scurrilous slander and wear the MAGA cap for one week.

It amazes me that the citizenry defends their guy and refuses the Big Picture clues all around them.
Maybe because subscribing to said big pix ,is to realize your 'guy' is nothing more than a puppet to it all......
Trump is not a part of the Deep State, dude.

That is why they are desperate to get rid of him like they did Carter and JFK.

It amazes me that the citizenry defends their guy and refuses the Big Picture clues all around them.
Maybe because subscribing to said big pix ,is to realize your 'guy' is nothing more than a puppet to it all......

Desperate to get rid of him? LMAO.. Impeachment with a republican majority in the Senate? HA HA HA .. That's a conspiracy of all conspiracies. How do you suppose the deep state will pull that off, when they have the GOP in the Senate bending over backwards to keep him in the White House?

If they didn't want Trump to be president, he wouldn't have been elected.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild is: "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!"

I don't think the founders anticipated the rise of corporations:
Oh, I don't know- they were men of vision, though not fortune tellers- they did set up a system of governance to help prevent tyranny by anyone thing, person or gov't.- they also believed that only virtuous men could ensure the help was used accordingly- virtue is a forgotten characteristic exemplified in empty suits DC- Ben Franklin believed that to win a heart the mind had to be intrigued- our minds have, collectively, been filled with vitriol, not intrigue- collectively being key- the collective, by definition, is disrespectful of the rights of the Individual- never mind Liberty which is an Individual attribute (right) -

That the constitution being usurped from the get-go seems to have made their efforts a lofty dream- as in, virtuous men were out numbered-
Oh, I don't know- they were men of vision, though not fortune tellers- they did set up a system of governance to help prevent tyranny by anyone thing, person or gov't.- they also believed that only virtuous men could ensure the help was used accordingly- virtue is a forgotten characteristic exemplified in empty suits DC- Ben Franklin believed that to win a heart the mind had to be intrigued
How do you think the founders perceived "privilege" in the sense of a "right to income detached from productivity"?

The Divine Right of Capital by Marjorie Kelly: A Summary

"'If equality under the law is the hallmark of democracy, privilege sanctioned by law is the hallmark of aristocracy.'

"Just as feudal lords extracted wealth from serfs on their lands, today’s aristocracy does the same with corporations.

"Privilege – the right of the aristocracy – is 'a right to income detached from productivity.'

"After the fall of the Roman empire, the feudal lords emerged as a source of order.

"They played a valuable role in bringing social stability, but over time this role and its associated responsibilities faded – and the benefits did not.

"The same has happened with stockholders today."

There is no Deep State

Discussion closed
It's a birther thing.

Birthers, 9/11 truthers, Comet Pizza, Bigfoot, JFK plots, Sandy Hook false flag, Area 51 aliens, ghosts, psychics and now the D33P STAIT. :lol:

Weak-minded cattle being led around by the rings in their noses.

cow-with-nose-ring.jpg

Last edited:

The fact that there are mean who are not good is the best reason to have no gubmint at ll to attract them to it.

Circular.jpg

There is not a bit of evidence to support that. These are just crazy ramblings from another idiot like you. More crazy conspiracy theories. Donald Trump is corrupt.

Hopefully Barr proves to be Trump's best appointment.

HE’S RIGHT: AG Bill Barr Speaks About The Damage to Our Nation From The “Resistance.” Transcript at the link.

Attorney General Barr defends Trump, assails ‘Resistance’ in fiery speech to conservative lawyers.

“‘In waging a scorched-earth, no-holds-barred war of Resistance against this administration, it is the Left that is engaged in a systematic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law,’ Barr said in a speech to conservative lawyers at the Federalist Society’s convention in Washington.”​

Attorney General Barr Shreds The Political Left During Federalist Society Speech..

“In any age, the so-called progressives treat politics as their religion. Their holy mission is to use the coercive power of the state to remake man and society in their own image, according to an abstract ideal of perfection. Whatever means they use are therefore justified because, by definition, they are a virtuous people pursing a deific end. They are willing to use any means necessary to gain momentary advantage in achieving their end, regardless of collateral consequences and the systemic implications.​

They are deeply infected with and blinded by their self-righteousness.

Barr is the worst AG we have ever had. It is very clear that he is running the AG office as a partisan operation dedicated to protecting Trump rather than upholding justice in the country.

none of that happened
The hell it didn't. What the FBI did to Carter Page in order to illegally spy on the Trump Campaign, Transition and Administration is a travesty and a dire threat to our system of self-government.

Counter Intelligence has a singular purpose, to inform the President of foreign threats. Clearly this operation was under the color of counter-intelligence, are you arguing that FBI went completely rogue and undertook a counter-intelligence effort against Trump without the knowledge of President Obama?

They pursued the FISA warrant about a month AFTER Page left the Trump campaign. Hard to spy on a campaign when the subject is no longer a part of it. They had every reason to open a investigation of Trump.

Donald Trump is the Deep State. He is trying to corrupt the federal government by ignoring laws or redefining them to mean what he wants them to mean. He ignores the Constitution. He acts in a lawless manner. He has succeeded in corrupting the DOJ through the AG's office.

The fact that there are mean who are not good is the best reason to have no gubmint at ll to attract them to it.

View attachment 296528
You are Classically Confused:114:

none of that happened

They pursued the FISA warrant about a month AFTER Page left the Trump campaign. Hard to spy on a campaign when the subject is no longer a part of it. They had every reason to open a investigation of Trump.
The Federal Government mass collects electronic communication. When they have a warrant on someone, they not only look forward, but BACK as well, without limitation. They can do the same with everyone that person communicated with, and everyone they communicated with. These are very powerful spying authorities, which is why they are only entrusted to folks expected to exhibit the highest character and moral judgments.

And they submit to the FISA Court that is expected to rigorously ensure that our fundamental

As legal analyst Gregg Jarrett notes:

A year and a half ago when the redacted FISA applications were first made public, it was obvious that the FBI relied almost entirely on Christopher Steele's phony "dossier" and that the FISA court was being lied to. Back then, Collyer should have immediately ordered a "show cause contempt" hearing demanding that Comey, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Dana Boente and Rod Rosenstein all appear before the court to explain why they should not be held in criminal contempt for deceiving judges in the four warrant applications they signed. They swore that the information was true and verified when they knew or should have known it was not. Collyer still isn't ordering a contempt hearing. This is an appalling abdication of judicial duty.

Hopefully Barr proves to be Trump's best appointment.

HE’S RIGHT: AG Bill Barr Speaks About The Damage to Our Nation From The “Resistance.” Transcript at the link.

Attorney General Barr defends Trump, assails ‘Resistance’ in fiery speech to conservative lawyers.

“‘In waging a scorched-earth, no-holds-barred war of Resistance against this administration, it is the Left that is engaged in a systematic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law,’ Barr said in a speech to conservative lawyers at the Federalist Society’s convention in Washington.”​

Attorney General Barr Shreds The Political Left During Federalist Society Speech..

“In any age, the so-called progressives treat politics as their religion. Their holy mission is to use the coercive power of the state to remake man and society in their own image, according to an abstract ideal of perfection. Whatever means they use are therefore justified because, by definition, they are a virtuous people pursing a deific end. They are willing to use any means necessary to gain momentary advantage in achieving their end, regardless of collateral consequences and the systemic implications.​

They are deeply infected with and blinded by their self-righteousness.

Barr is the worst AG we have ever had. It is very clear that he is running the AG office as a partisan operation dedicated to protecting Trump rather than upholding justice in the country.
If what you claim is true, juries won't bring convictions.

Donald Trump is the Deep State. He is trying to corrupt the federal government by ignoring laws or redefining them to mean what he wants them to mean. He ignores the Constitution. He acts in a lawless manner. He has succeeded in corrupting the DOJ through the AG's office
Hahahahahaha- Trump is a culmination of ALL previous office holders- lawyers are the ones redefine, it's called interpretation- also twist, spin, castigate and bastardize- MOST congress critters are lawyers and/or have lawyers and layer interns on their staff- and no, I'm not a Trump fan- but, I despise partisan ignorance-

Forum List

Back