A telling fact pertaining to HBCUs

He going to find some kind of justification for the fact that blacks don't do as well as whites.

Even if he has to make the shit up.

Cameron Clarke, Philadelphia Whiz Kid, Earns Perfect SAT Score | Black America Web

One kid out of how many millions?

Just goes to show you that its not a thing with Black kids as you simpletons like to say. Its the fact that the test is inherently biased against children that do not conform to what Whites think is intelligent. The test was designed by Carl Brigham. I bet I could easily design a test no white child could score high on too.

Carl C. Brigham, the father of the SAT, became interested in mental testing while a student a Princeton. He later became a psychology professor at the university, where he was an enthusiastic member of the eugenics movement.

The Fascist Origins of the SAT Test by Rich Gibson

You have still not stated what YOU scored when YOU took the SAT

Why?

:confused:

You wouldn't believe him if he told you. Just like you wouldn't be believed if you announced yours.

So, what's the point?

The point is obvious. Usually If one posts frequently about a subject they usually have some first hand knowledge of it through experience or by association.

Get it?

You just know that shitshisspeedos never took the test (for obvious reasons).

Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks scoring better or equally to Whites.

Why don't you tell the whole story, you idiot? The article says he was on of 360 kids nationwide to get a perfect score.!!! So there should be 45 blacks getting 2400, not just one.

Another point. Blacks get affirmative action scoring on the SAT. This kid's actual score was likely around 2100.

Actually since the test is culturally biased he should have gotten extra credit.

Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks scoring better or equally to Whites.

Thats whats wrong with society. Doing good on a test really only test short term memory. There are way too many successful people that dropped out high school, never attended college or dropped out of college that went on to become successful. You are an idiot if you think the test actually measures intelligence.

Just goes to show you that its not a thing with Black kids as you simpletons like to say. Its the fact that the test is inherently biased against children that do not conform to what Whites think is intelligent. The test was designed by Carl Brigham. I bet I could easily design a test no white child could score high on too.

Carl C. Brigham, the father of the SAT, became interested in mental testing while a student a Princeton. He later became a psychology professor at the university, where he was an enthusiastic member of the eugenics movement.

I bet you couldnt devise a test that blacks score higher than whites, with the possible exception of black slang. if you could, you could make literally millions of dollars overnight.

I dont think you realize how deeply analyzed SAT, IQ, etc questions are. ones that show different racial reaction to the distractor answers are not used.

Thats whats wrong with society. Doing good on a test really only test short term memory. There are way too many successful people that dropped out high school, never attended college or dropped out of college that went on to become successful. You are an idiot if you think the test actually measures intelligence.

Life is an IQ test. the hundreds of decisions we have to make every day use our native intelligence, even if it has never been tested. smart people make faster, more accurate and just plain better choices and it shows in their outcomes. they live longer, make more money, have more prestige, and have fewer social pathologies on average than dull people.

SAT tests are not IQ tests.

SATs measure the current state of your academic knowledge.

IQs measure your raw cognative abilities.

One could reasonably score very very high on IQ, but having no or little education, bomb the SATs.

SAT tests are not IQ tests.

SATs measure the current state of your academic knowledge.

IQs measure your raw cognative abilities.

One could reasonably score very very high on IQ, but having no or little education, bomb the SATs.

you wouldnt be taking the SAT if you had little or no education. the SAT and IQ tests, as well as AFQT, LSAT, MCAT, GRE, etc all correlate to each other very well simply because the the biggest underlying factor being sampled for is 'g'.

cognitive ability is the single biggest factor in most human endeavors. but not the only one

People don't like judging blacks by IQ levels, unless they are on death row

One kid out of how many millions?

I bet you couldnt devise a test that blacks score higher than whites, with the possible exception of black slang. if you could, you could make literally millions of dollars overnight.

I dont think you realize how deeply analyzed SAT, IQ, etc questions are. ones that show different racial reaction to the distractor answers are not used.

I could design the test but how would I make millions on it? There is no way anyone would pay to take it except maybe Black kids and the results would not be considered valid anyway. The SAT is a money making machine and supported by the major university systems. They basically have a monopoly.

Doesn't matter what the test is - sat act lsat gmat mcat, even cop or fireman tests. Blacks are always at the bottom and whites/asians at the top.

The evidence for black mental inferiority is overwhelming.

Life is an IQ test. the hundreds of decisions we have to make every day use our native intelligence, even if it has never been tested. smart people make faster, more accurate and just plain better choices and it shows in their outcomes. they live longer, make more money, have more prestige, and have fewer social pathologies on average than dull people.

That sounds good but life is not an IQ test. Smarter people don't make better or more accurate decisions. Smart simply means the ability to learn. Informed people that apply the information they have learned are the ones that are successful. You dont have to be smart to be informed and apply the information. You just have to be teachable and consistent.

[

That sounds good but life is not an IQ test. Smarter people don't make better or more accurate decisions. Smart simply means the ability to learn. Informed people that apply the information they have learned are the ones that are successful. You dont have to be smart to be informed and apply the information. You just have to be teachable and consistent.

HAHAHA. More hilarious liberal gibberish. You didn't say a damn thing, but you can't see that can you?

[

HAHAHA. More hilarious liberal gibberish. You didn't say a damn thing, but you can't see that can you?

I wouldn't expect someone as braindead as you are to get what i said. :lol:

Forum List

Back