A Song That Fits Joe Biden....Leering At Little Girls

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Joe Sniffy keeps saying things that really creep everyone out when he gets on the stump. It's no small wonder that he was pulled out of the campaign. It's probably why the Democrat timed their media driven Pandemic fearmongering campaign last March. They needed to get him out of the public before he said or did something that ruined his candidacy.

During another infomercial he said the only reason he and his wife were able to stay in their basement was because of all of the black women that were stocking store shelves for them.
Why only black women?
Does he say outloud what he sees at Walmart even though it isn't political correct?
Christ....now we can see why the media picks at everything Trump says or does, and even makes up stories every day that aren't true, the military "losers" smear for example.

Creepy Joe Biden even took the time to bring it up at the debate and tried to make it into a claim that Trump was talking about his dead son.
The fact is...it never happened.
We do have a video of Biden calling military members "Stupid Bastards". Thankfully Chris Wallace was there to bail his butt out.

qqqqq.gif

ā€œThink about this: Wouldnā€™t it be an irony, the irony of all ironies, if on election eve it turned out Haitians deliver the coup de grĆ¢ce in this election?ā€ Mr. Biden said through a face mask. ā€œSo ladies and gentlemen, good news is for me, Iā€™m here. The bad news is, for you is, Iā€™m coming back. Iā€™m coming back and I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when theyā€™re four years older, too.ā€
Obviously he was saying he wanted to see them again in four years when he hopes to be running for reelection, but the lack of recognition of his own creepy statements is still concerning nonetheless.
Taken out of context, the quote seems bad. In context, itā€™s not much better. Joe Biden is either a creepy guy, a bumbling fool, or both. Weā€™re leaning towards both.

Attachments

• 1588004129375-screen-shot-2020-04-27-at-120157-pm-png.png
    1588004129375-screen-shot-2020-04-27-at-120157-pm-png.png
    591.4 KB · Views: 33
Joe Sniffy keeps saying things that really creep everyone out when he gets on the stump. It's no small wonder that he was pulled out of the campaign. It's probably why the Democrat timed their media driven Pandemic fearmongering campaign last March. They needed to get him out of the public before he said or did something that ruined his candidacy.

During another infomercial he said the only reason he and his wife were able to stay in their basement was because of all of the black women that were stocking store shelves for them.
Why only black women?
Does he say outloud what he sees at Walmart even though it isn't political correct?
Christ....now we can see why the media picks at everything Trump says or does, and even makes up stories every day that aren't true, the military "losers" smear for example.

Creepy Joe Biden even took the time to bring it up at the debate and tried to make it into a claim that Trump was talking about his dead son.
The fact is...it never happened.
We do have a video of Biden calling military members "Stupid Bastards". Thankfully Chris Wallace was there to bail his butt out.

View attachment 398236

ā€œThink about this: Wouldnā€™t it be an irony, the irony of all ironies, if on election eve it turned out Haitians deliver the coup de grĆ¢ce in this election?ā€ Mr. Biden said through a face mask. ā€œSo ladies and gentlemen, good news is for me, Iā€™m here. The bad news is, for you is, Iā€™m coming back. Iā€™m coming back and I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when theyā€™re four years older, too.ā€
Obviously he was saying he wanted to see them again in four years when he hopes to be running for reelection, but the lack of recognition of his own creepy statements is still concerning nonetheless.
Taken out of context, the quote seems bad. In context, itā€™s not much better. Joe Biden is either a creepy guy, a bumbling fool, or both. Weā€™re leaning towards both.

Not nearly as amusing as your inability to spell. :laughing0301:

It is Trump accused of raping a 13 year old girl

Forum List

Back