A simple explanation is needed. In either case Hillary SHOULD NOT BE elected!

The emails weren't classified as Top Secret until after she sent them, in fact most weren't Top Secret until investigators were deciding what should and should not be released to the general public.

You people need to put down the conspiracy theory pipe.
BS...............I've read and signed the Security Clearance paperwork..........She violated the rules of the State Dept. and rules for data transmission. Ignorance isn't excuse for violating the rules SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO ENFORCE...................

Average joe in her shoes would be thrown under the jail................But you are liberal mouthpiece anyway........Perhaps you don't give a shit if some of our agents get killed from mishandling of data.

YOU read and signed the paperwork?

Bullshit.

Anyone that has such a high security clearance job that knows better than to blab about it on a fucking message board.

Grasping at straws you are.

What's funny is the butthurt you guys are feeling because none of the phony charges republicans throw at her pan out.
Boy+Who+Cried+Wolf+-+cover.jpg

And in the end, she eats him...

What's funny is the butthurt you guys are feeling because none of the phony charges republicans throw at her pan out.
Granny, the Republicans can't "charge" Hillary. That is up to the Department of Justice under recommendation from the FBI. The cow's security clearance should be permanently voided. That would increase national security, especially from a doubtlessly compromised politician.

Your disregard for the Security of this country's Top Secret information is hardly a pan being thrown. You are so far up the political ass's ass that you can't or will not care.

DUCK AND COVER.............SNIPER FIRE............The Liar running for office suits you.

A U.S. law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said that prosecuting anyone involved in the case would be difficult. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal deliberations, said that investigators are looking at whether anyone knowingly mishandled classified information on the system.

Clinton has said that none of her emails were marked classified when they were sent.
But it is the responsibility of individual government officials to handle classified material appropriately, including by properly marking it as classified, according to experts.

The State Department: Hillary Clinton’s email correspondence contained ‘top secret’ material

Either:
1) Hillary knew that classified emails were handled improperly which is against the law.

OR
2) She was incompetent. As SofS she hired underlings. The underlings she hired should have known
better. If they didn't, she hired incompetent people and therefore is incompetent to be the Chief Executive Officer of the USA.

Either way she can not be elected i.e. either she knowingly broke the law or she was incompetent.

Do you mean "shouldn't be elected" rather than can't be elected?

She clearly can, criminals CAN become president of the USA, there is nothing stopping them.
True................but the real question is do you care?

The emails weren't classified as Top Secret until after she sent them, in fact most weren't Top Secret until investigators were deciding what should and should not be released to the general public.

You people need to put down the conspiracy theory pipe.
BS...............I've read and signed the Security Clearance paperwork..........She violated the rules of the State Dept. and rules for data transmission. Ignorance isn't excuse for violating the rules SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO ENFORCE...................

Average joe in her shoes would be thrown under the jail................But you are liberal mouthpiece anyway........Perhaps you don't give a shit if some of our agents get killed from mishandling of data.

YOU read and signed the paperwork?

Bullshit.

Anyone that has such a high security clearance job that knows better than to blab about it on a fucking message board.

Grasping at straws you are.
Your an IDIOT. I was in the military before you got a lobodemy........and we had access to Classified data........DU DU DU.

Before seeing that data, you must sign security clearance paperwork for the Need to Know access...............

So.................:anj_stfu:

A U.S. law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said that prosecuting anyone involved in the case would be difficult. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal deliberations, said that investigators are looking at whether anyone knowingly mishandled classified information on the system.

Clinton has said that none of her emails were marked classified when they were sent.
But it is the responsibility of individual government officials to handle classified material appropriately, including by properly marking it as classified, according to experts.

The State Department: Hillary Clinton’s email correspondence contained ‘top secret’ material

Either:
1) Hillary knew that classified emails were handled improperly which is against the law.

OR
2) She was incompetent. As SofS she hired underlings. The underlings she hired should have known
better. If they didn't, she hired incompetent people and therefore is incompetent to be the Chief Executive Officer of the USA.

Either way she can not be elected i.e. either she knowingly broke the law or she was incompetent.

She clearly can, criminals CAN become president of the USA, there is nothing stopping them.

You were right! I just corrected the thread title and my comment.
I looked up the requirements and there is nothing in the Constitution stipulating a criminal record prevented a felon could not be President.
Now many states require voter registration and criminal records in some states prevent registration.

Either:

OR

True................but the real question is do you care?

Do I care? Not really. Someone is going to be president of the USA in 2017, and whoever it will be will either be a Democrat or a Republican, it makes a little difference, ie, Democrats mean less war, which means less problems when abroad etc. However for the most part not much changes, same old bullshit.

I'm not this team supporter, so I don't support the two main political parties. I lost already.

Either:

OR

You were right! I just corrected the thread title and my comment.
I looked up the requirements and there is nothing in the Constitution stipulating a criminal record prevented a felon could not be President.
Now many states require voter registration and criminal records in some states prevent registration.

Would Hillary be prevented from running? Would it mean she couldn't be on the ballot in certain places?

Either:

OR

Either way she SHOULD not be elected i.e. either she knowingly broke the law or she was incompetent.

i think hillary has made a pretty good case

as to why she should not be elected prezbo

hillary-dubuque-2-575x331.jpg

Either:

OR

Either way she SHOULD not be elected i.e. either she knowingly broke the law or she was incompetent.

i think hillary has made a pretty good case

as to why she should not be elected prezbo

hillary-dubuque-2-575x331.jpg
WOW............Big Crowd there.........:laugh2:

Forum List

Back