A road to wealth for Blacks

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

But didn't someone make a comment about profiting and losing ones soul?
The Road to wealth for Blacks is where their genetic advanatge lies. Athletics and Music.
There are 1000x as many Black Millionaires from those two categories as their are from being a Conservative.

In the future genetic manipulation may help equalize their IQ deficit, but for now, it's Sports and Rap.

/thread
`

Just a bunch of KKK-like racists. You'd all prefer to spend your energy on complaining and playing the victim then on staying in school or otherwise working hard to get ahead. Same old, same old. Pity.
Stay in school ? Plz even though black people are obtaining all kinds of degrees (despite whites supremacists under funding blk schools) we are still the most unemployed.

As for playing the victim. I am victim. I am victim of white supremacy. Shaming tactics don't work with me.

Finally you are biggest complainer about black people on USMB.
If blacks are the most unemployed, then it just shows what a fucking lazy bunch you all are. You're not going to tell me that most blacks can have a job, but the ones that don't, it's whitey's fault. That's so fucking bullshit, even you can see that.

Just a bunch of KKK-like racists. You'd all prefer to spend your energy on complaining and playing the victim then on staying in school or otherwise working hard to get ahead. Same old, same old. Pity.
Stay in school ? Plz even though black people are obtaining all kinds of degrees (despite whites supremacists under funding blk schools) we are still the most unemployed.

As for playing the victim. I am victim. I am victim of white supremacy. Shaming tactics don't work with me.

If blacks are the most unemployed, then it just shows what a fucking lazy bunch you all are. You're not going to tell me that most blacks can have a job, but the ones that don't, it's whitey's fault. That's so fucking bullshit, even you can see that.

If blacks are the most unemployed, it demonstrates how much discrimination there us in this country towards blacks.
I'm not black but I'm going through it right now at my job.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If blacks are the most unemployed, it demonstrates how much discrimination there us in this country towards blacks.

You're not black but you're going through black discrimination at your job? :auiqs.jpg:

You're not black but you're going through black discrimination at your job? :auiqs.jpg:
Multiracial. Look it up sometime.

Maybe they don't like your white half. :lol:

Maybe they don't like your white half. [emoji38]
I'm not half white genius, and I really don't think it's funny.

So what are you? Half Mexican? I'm calling ICE... :lmao:

So what are you? Half Mexican? I'm calling ICE... :lmao:

What I am is none of your concern.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are you half black genius?

No.

No.

Well, what kind of half genius are you?

No.

Don't quit your day job.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL

No.

Don't quit your day job.

I won’t. What kind?

The internet gives stupid uneducated dumb ass whites the opportunity to speak.

It's pretty simple. Become a black conservative and write a book about back pathologies blaming blacks for the problems they face and telling blacks how racism is in the past. It's how an uneducated homeless black man gained wealth. Jesse Lee Peterson. It made a welfare cheat wealthy. Starr Parker. Now we have a young black woman who got a racial discrimination settlement check preaching to blacks about the victim mentality and she's now on the money train. Candace Owens.

Yep if you are black and want to get paid write something that validates white racist beliefs about blacks and you'll get rich and famous both at the same time. And quickly.

The Road to wealth for Blacks is where their genetic advanatge lies. Athletics and Music.
There are 1000x as many Black Millionaires from those two categories as their are from being a Conservative.

In the future genetic manipulation may help equalize their IQ deficit, but for now, it's Sports and Rap.

/thread
`

White racism is a thing of the past they say.

Or sell crack.

Or sell crack.

Seems that you gotta get the ingredients for the crack from a white person. Don't see too many coca trees in the hood.

Or sell crack.

Seems that you gotta get the ingredients for the crack from a white person. Don't see too many coca trees in the hood.

Pretty sure those are grown south of the border.

Or sell crack.

Pretty sure those are grown south of the border.

So am I and that's my point. The ingredients are transported here primarily by plane and I don't think blacks own all that many airlines. Or trucking companies.

Forum List

Back