A Reminder To Everyone

I think that everyone has been stressed out for so many months we have forgotten something.

Maybe a reminder can help.

Rotate on a cholla..........

:D

THAT would hurt!

Only until the secretions numbed everything up.........

I hit my leg on a barrel cactus, I believe it was, in Arizona one time. I was wearing jeans while playing frisbee with some friends. The damn thing went THROUGH my jeans and scratched my leg up! I avoided ANY cactus that looked like that one from that point on!

I think that everyone has been stressed out for so many months we have forgotten something.

Maybe a reminder can help.

Rotate on a cholla..........

:D

THAT would hurt!

Only until the secretions numbed everything up.........

I hit my leg on a barrel cactus, I believe it was, in Arizona one time. I was wearing jeans while playing frisbee with some friends. The damn thing went THROUGH my jeans and scratched my leg up! I avoided ANY cactus that looked like that one from that point on!

My experience, also in Arizona was with a jumping cholla. The stems (bulbs) fall off easy, I was carefully turning the pot around to see the price when one bulb fell off and stuck to my thumb, then my fingers when I tried to remove it but always stayed stuck to my thumb. A garden shop employee used pliers to finally pull it off, ten minutes later my thumb was numb, the numbness lasted about an hour.
The two most common types are the Jumping Cholla and the Teddy Bear Cholla.

Teddy bear;

iu

Jumping;

iu

Forum List

Back