A reminder about the 'destruction' of the State of Israel.

This is so funny. Everyone knows the bozos calling for a Greater Israel, Ruddy for one. But in line with the Hasbara manual, these Hasbara types are taught to ask for links to the actual messages so it wastes the poster's time.

What does "Greater Israel" stands for?

And if Israel is going for "Greater Israel", what in the world is it doing giving away the Sinai Peninsula, Gaza, and areas A and B of Judea and Samaria?

This is so funny. Everyone knows the bozos calling for a Greater Israel, Ruddy for one. But in line with the Hasbara manual, these Hasbara types are taught to ask for links to the actual messages so it wastes the poster's time.
I think those with a brain pay much more attention to the murderous Arabs than we do to having to expand Israel's borders.
If we wanted the entire world to be safe, we incinerate Mecca.
But I know how much you love Muslims so we'll send them to Europe.

The greatest danger to Israel is Israel itself...

I'm not sure that the world is tolerant enough for, what I believe to be, Israels expansionist ideas...
"Israel's expansionist ideas"...woohoo! You guys are a joke! Israel is occupying less than 1% of the land in the Middle East. But apparently even that is too much for the greedy Muslims.

Here is a map of "expansionist Israel":

isr-world.gif
upload_2017-6-2_23-13-10.png

I'm not sure that the world is tolerant enough for, what I believe to be, Israels expansionist ideas...
"Israel's expansionist ideas"...woohoo! You guys are a joke! Israel is occupying less than 1% of the land in the Middle East. But apparently even that is too much for the greedy Muslims.

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437

That would certainly clean up a lot of the what the muhammedans have tarnished and spoiled.

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437

That would certainly clean up a lot of the what the muhammedans have tarnished and spoiled.
That's really dumb. All you idiots accomplish with your idiotic idea of a greater israel is more hatred from the rest of the world. What's worse? You'll have our kids fighting and dying in it. Not one of you assholes who spends their life on the internet posting lies will ever do shit.

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437

That's really dumb. All you idiots accomplish with your idiotic idea of a greater israel is more hatred from the rest of the world. What's worse? You'll have our kids fighting and dying in it. Not one of you assholes who spends their life on the internet posting lies will ever do shit.

Such an angry Muhammedan.

You might want to read the Hamas charter or the PLO charter for those truly silly appeals to Islamic fascism and the hope for another Islamist caliphate. Ask the prayer leader at your madrassah for a reference.

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437

Such an angry Muhammedan.

You might want to read the Hamas charter or the PLO charter for those truly silly appeals to Islamic fascism and the hope for another Islamist caliphate. Ask the prayer leader at your madrassah for a reference.
Which one, the old one or the new one?

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437
Reducing violence over such a widespread area would do wonders for planet earth.

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437

Because the world loved Jews before 1948.

isr-world.gif
View attachment 130437

Achmed again responding with total gibberish. What exactly does "greater Israel mean"? Which neighboring Middle Eastern Muslim nation is Israel threatening to conquer?

Forum List

Back