A real look at ethnic cleansing in the Holy land... decide for yourself

...in spite of the odds and numbers that we are here.
...via ethnic cleansing. What a wonderful people.

Who said we're wonderful?
Hashem is wonderful, gives what is truly his to whom he sees right.

It seems that ethnic cleansing is somehow exclusive to Palestinians, when in fact Jews have been cleansed from this land numerous times. But it's a Jew so it's the norm of the day...

Why should Jews live under everlasting tribal power-struggle of the Arabs and be the hitting sack, a convenient target? I think 2000 years is already enough.

And the masecares in Jerusalem, Hebron and Sefad occured just 16 years prior to that.

You know even though it might be irrelevant to look far away in time in relation to this report, but the history of the region and Jews in it didn't begin in 1850, and there were enough wars.

However You see numbers are nothing when everything goes according to plan. It's in spite of the odds and numbers that we are here.

You are in Palestine because the Britain, the world's colonizer extradronaire, decided to send Europeans to Palestine. Like they sent Europeans to Rhoodesia, Australia, North America etc,

And the masecares in Jerusalem, Hebron and Sefad occured just 16 years prior to that.

You know even though it might be irrelevant to look far away in time in relation to this report, but the history of the region and Jews in it didn't begin in 1850, and there were enough wars.

However You see numbers are nothing when everything goes according to plan. It's in spite of the odds and numbers that we are here.

You are in Palestine because the Britain, the world's colonizer extradronaire, decided to send Europeans to Palestine. Like they sent Europeans to Rhoodesia, Australia, North America etc,

Well...You want to stick fingers in the ears and sing "lalala look i'm not listening"...still doesn't change Hashem's promise, or the fact that he gave us Jerusalem in just 6 days.

In Europe Jews were anything but Europeans in the eyes of Your ancestors. Now You say the opposite.
You Europeans always changed Your opinions, when the money was good Your kings let us be, when the time to pay arrived- a pogrom was very convenient.

When You were uncertain in You dogma and people had to unite over a common issue- they would organize a debate in a court against Judaism, then burned our books and destroyed our synagogues, expulsions, torture, inquisition.

You really have no say. And Jerusalem is nothing like Rhodesia or anywhere else, Jacob and Ishmael's promises are not like the promises of lying men.

I think that You're so focused on the issue is exactly because You know, or feel that somehow everyone s involved, and it's not just a place on a map, and Jews are not Your ordinary people. Otherwise Your fathers wouldn't try so much to convert us .

Arabs have towns and villages inside of Israel, just like Jews have settlements on the West Bank.
LOL, the numbers and certainly the maps don't lie.

My aunt was driving my mom from Kfar Saba to Haifa, when their car broke down in an Arab village in Israel proper. My mom nearly died of fright. Have you ever been to Israel?
Why would she die of fright the Palestinians would have helped her.

On one occasion I was in Israel getting the Bus from Haifa to Nazareth(Largest Palestinian Town in Israel)and the IDF stopped the Bus half way through the journey ....The Soldiers Roughly pushed all the Palestinian old men,women and children off the Bus and made them stand in the blazing heat.....(Intimidation tactic of course).....My brother and I stayed put in our seats....We were SCREAMED at by a couple of young IDF soldiers...we told them to get Fcuked....Thankfully the Captain could speak English and explained "As tourist we should have got on the EL AL Bus not the Bus for Palestinians only......We said we were fine and that we were enjoying the experience,anyhow we didn't believe in Apartheid witnessed and had noted the treatment we had just seen to the Palestinian women and children.

He was a smart Guy and let us say on the bus,then the Palestinians back on...I looked him in the eye and said "Was that really nessessary" to which he was only doing his orders...."Horrible Orders "I said......As the Bus moved off I looked into the eyes of the two SCREAMERS,such hatred I had never seen before.

Unlike you FY,I have experienced the True Israel and Bloody Awful it was too.But later that week we met some wonderful Jews,who restored our faith,that not all Jews are the same...it was at this time that Zionism and Zionists were explained to me.......,Gratefully....Zionism is a Terrorist Hateful Cult...and should be Banned Worldwide

Arabs have towns and villages inside of Israel, just like Jews have settlements on the West Bank.

My aunt was driving my mom from Kfar Saba to Haifa, when their car broke down in an Arab village in Israel proper. My mom nearly died of fright. Have you ever been to Israel?

On one occasion I was in Israel getting the Bus from Haifa to Nazareth(Largest Palestinian Town in Israel)and the IDF stopped the Bus half way through the journey ....The Soldiers Roughly pushed all the Palestinian old men,women and children off the Bus and made them stand in the blazing heat.....(Intimidation tactic of course).....My brother and I stayed put in our seats....We were SCREAMED at by a couple of young IDF soldiers...we told them to get Fcuked....Thankfully the Captain could speak English and explained "As tourist we should have got on the EL AL Bus not the Bus for Palestinians only......We said we were fine and that we were enjoying the experience,anyhow we didn't believe in Apartheid witnessed and had noted the treatment we had just seen to the Palestinian women and children.

He was a smart Guy and let us say on the bus,then the Palestinians back on...I looked him in the eye and said "Was that really nessessary" to which he was only doing his orders...."Horrible Orders "I said......As the Bus moved off I looked into the eyes of the two SCREAMERS,such hatred I had never seen before.

Unlike you FY,I have experienced the True Israel and Bloody Awful it was too.But later that week we met some wonderful Jews,who restored our faith,that not all Jews are the same...it was at this time that Zionism and Zionists were explained to me.......,Gratefully....Zionism is a Terrorist Hateful Cult...and should be Banned Worldwide

It's because of lies like this that people are getting sick of the pro-Palestinian crocodile tears. IDF doesn't stop buses inside Israel - POLICE does.
There're no separate buses, and if something like that ever happened we would already see You spread the videos and the news articles...

So much for credibility.

It's because of lies like this that people are getting sick of the pro-Palestinian crocodile tears. IDF doesn't stop buses inside Israel - POLICE does.
There're no separate buses, and if something like that ever happened we would already see You spread the videos and the news articles...

So much for credibility.
What you forgot to ASK FCUK WIT is the year I this happened.....IT WAS 1969 and it was the Military....So take your Filthy Lying Zionist Arsehole and shove it in your FILTHY LYING MOUTH.

SCUM LIKE RHYAL are just LIARS and think their two-bit prose is worth considering,his answer is a PACK OF LIES...I know but he is knowns not the minute nor the hour.....I Caught you out again

So much for credibility.
What you forgot to ASK FCUK WIT is the year I this happened.....IT WAS 1969 and it was the Military....So take your Filthy Lying Zionist Arsehole and shove it in your FILTHY LYING MOUTH.

SCUM LIKE RHYAL are just LIARS and think their two-bit prose is worth considering,his answer is a PACK OF LIES...I know but he is knowns not the minute nor the hour.....I Caught you out again

I would disagree, the year changes nothing and it's really hard to take You seriously. I mean the pointless name calling and foul language actually show You have no argument to present, beside the fact that You actually never present anything of maturity or substance.

About the day and the hour- amen! G-d is great.

In a discussion of "ethnic cleansing" in the Holy Lands, you really have to ask what happened and what is happening to Christian Palestinians at the hands of Hamas and the PLA, or Christians in general in the region. Given that Christians were once one of the largest minorities in the region (Middle East) it could shed light on how you define "cleansing" in the region.

The various angry Muhammad's in the PA are getting their gee-had on a roll.

PA wipes Israel off the map - PMW Bulletins

Indeed, far from educating its people towards a two-state solution, the Palestinian Authority leadership encourages its people to anticipate a future in which Israel no longer exists. In every context, the PA's map of "Palestine" completely erases Israel from the map.
Palestinian Media Watch has found maps of "Palestine" in school books, on honorary plaques, in ministerial offices and on sculptures in public places.
Below are several recent examples of PA leaders with such plaques:
Sabri%20MoE.jpg

The PA's Minister of Education Sabri Saidam poses with a school principal and students holding a decorative plate featuring the PA map of "Palestine" that erases Israel. Text on plate: "Palestine."
[Facebook page of PA Minister of Education Sabri Saidam, Feb. 2, 2017]

I cannot envision anyone not fatally poisoned by cultural-relativism not arguing that a socio-political system in which there's no freedom of religion, where non-Moslems are subjected to fascist ideals wherein Moslems - by virtue only of their politico-religious affiliation are superior to and gaining of superior rights - over non-islamists, extramarital sex and homosexuallity are punished by execution, women are forbidden to work for wages, divorce their husbands, or leave home without a male relatives utterly out of step with the 21st century and completely lacking any ability to improve humanity. It is the most prominent of these dysfunctional cultures, Dar al-Islam, that most troubles the advanced societies today.

https://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=20360
That "source" is ridiculous. Just click a few links. It is obviously a Jewish hasbara site and it's agenda should be clear. They don't even hide it. Furthermore, if this is even true...

Indeed, far from educating its people towards a two-state solution, the Palestinian Authority leadership encourages its people to anticipate a future in which Israel no longer exists. In every context, the PA's map of "Palestine" completely erases Israel from the map.
Palestinian Media Watch has found maps of "Palestine" in school books,...

then, GOOD FOR THEM! I agree with our rabbis and their one state solutions.

That "source" is ridiculous. Just click a few links. It is obviously a Jewish hasbara site and it's agenda should be clear. They don't even hide it. Furthermore, if this is even true...

Palestinian Media Watch has found maps of "Palestine" in school books,...

then, GOOD FOR THEM! I agree with our rabbis and their one state solutions.

You're quite befuddled. There is a reference to the Fatah Islamic terrorist facebook page in the article.

How interesting that Islamic terrorists make use of infidel technology to spread their message of Islamist fascism. That technology is never something they could have innovated on their own.

So much for credibility.

I would disagree, the year changes nothing and it's really hard to take You seriously. I mean the pointless name calling and foul language actually show You have no argument to present, beside the fact that You actually never present anything of maturity or substance.

Well I witnessed every thing which I note you did not DENY,just tried to white wash it....the Sad fact about you Banal Zionist is that you think fiction is fact,it doesn't work because I know how you operate.....I find dealing with the likes of you extremely irritating because you are a compulsive Liar......During my first stay in Israel I worked for EL AL as a Tourist Guide on the Haifa-Nazareth-Tiberius-Meggiedo-Akko(Acre)-Haifa Route....Mainly White Americans from various Bible Belts,usually the Mid-West ....Mothers and Daughters,no men(too busy working on the farm,so I was told) I got such high recommendation the company were Sad to see me go....I say modestly...to get the position I was grilled on History and Geography and Religious Studies(Jewish,Christian,Islamic and previous civilizations like the Canaanites,Philistines,Romans etc.

I integrated with Jews,Palestinians etc., and in those days Jews and Palestinians were invited into each others home.........Today with the advent of the right wing and Zionists Zealots with their collective Hatreds this connection is disappearing,which is their revolting intention.

So many Jews in Israel detest the Zionists and for good reason which you people do everything to hide...But the Facts are the Facts,no matter what you spew.

See you around...NOT...Loser...Say NO TO ZIONISM,that Cult originated by a Gay,Athiest Synthetic Jew.

By the way as a footnote...You bring up the Balfour(A JEW) Declaration.....which you Cherry Pick phrases to suit your abominable Cult.....But the main Tennant was that is there were to be that if ever there was a Jewish State,the local inhabitants(the Palestinians) were to be treated with the same rights in everything the Jews were......quite the opposite has happened....but the Palestinians Never did or would agree to such terms,anyhow it was just a declaration.

So in the Zionist manic desire for a State,you tried to Exterminate the Palestinian People,the Semitic Palestinians.....That is why the World detest Zionism/ists.......and over 165 Countries world wide Recognise Palestine.....far more that recognise the State of Israel.Fact

Last edited:

So much for credibility.

Well I witnessed every thing which I note you did not DENY,just tried to white wash it....the Sad fact about you Banal Zionist is that you think fiction is fact,it doesn't work because I know how you operate.....I find dealing with the likes of you extremely irritating because you are a compulsive Liar......During my first stay in Israel I worked for EL AL as a Tourist Guide on the Haifa-Nazareth-Tiberius-Meggiedo-Akko(Acre)-Haifa Route....Mainly White Americans from various Bible Belts,usually the Mid-West ....Mothers and Daughters,no men(too busy working on the farm,so I was told) I got such high recommendation the company were Sad to see me go....I say modestly...to get the position I was grilled on History and Geography and Religious Studies(Jewish,Christian,Islamic and previous civilizations like the Canaanites,Philistines,Romans etc.

I integrated with Jews,Palestinians etc., and in those days Jews and Palestinians were invited into each others home.........Today with the advent of the right wing and Zionists Zealots with their collective Hatreds this connection is disappearing,which is their revolting intention.

So many Jews in Israel detest the Zionists and for good reason which you people do everything to hide...But the Facts are the Facts,no matter what you spew.

See you around...NOT...Loser...Say NO TO ZIONISM,that Cult originated by a Gay,Athiest Synthetic Jew.

By the way as a footnote...You bring up the Balfour(A JEW) Declaration.....which you Cherry Pick phrases to suit your abominable Cult.....But the main Tennant was that is there were to be that if ever there was a Jewish State,the local inhabitants(the Palestinians) were to be treated with the same rights in everything the Jews were......quite the opposite has happened....but the Palestinians Never did or would agree to such terms,anyhow it was just a declaration.

So in the Zionist manic desire for a State,you tried to Exterminate the Palestinian People,the Semitic Palestinians.....That is why the World detest Zionism/ists.......and over 165 Countries world wide Recognise Palestine.....far more that recognise the State of Israel.Fact
This was just word diarrhea.

I think it was Einstein who said- if You understand something You should be able to explain it shortly.

So much for credibility.

This was just word diarrhea.

I think it was Einstein who said- if You understand something You should be able to explain it shortly.

You are a Hasbara troll. We know it. There are sites that provide guides that enable us to identify your kind. Here is one:

The Goyim's Guide to Hasbara Trolls from Jonathon Blakeley (March 28, 2016)

Wow this wasn't anti-Semitic at all...
We have already seen You call PLO advisors "Jewish Hasbara",

It's just another witch-hunt against anyone showing Jewish values.
Jews are referred as a 'Goy' by the Torah.

Last edited:
So, what does that have to do with the Palestinians? Was it just a racist rant? Going over the edge in your Muslim hate?

just the truth, jerkweed....

This section is about Israel and Palestine. What do events in other places have to do with the conflict between the Jewish Israelis and the Muslim and Christian Palestinians?

giphy1.gif

"This section is about Israel and Palestine. What do events in other places have to do with the conflict between the Jewish Israelis and the Muslim and Christian Palestinians?"

i loved this other post from you in another thread (i forgot which one):

"Posting Zionist opinion rather than official contemporaneous survey data doesn't make your propaganda anything other than alternate fact, i.e. lies. Let's see the immigration year by year, from a factual source document."

get lost fool. without israel protecting ...ISRAEL and working outwards, the Palestinians (Hamass)....

Bye!bye...

If the Arab Muslims laid down their arms tomorrow and said they would fight no more there would be Peace. If the Israelis laid down their arms and said they would fight no more there would be a Second Holocaust and you all know it! That is the difference between the the Israelis and the Arab Muslims. You can lie about it but that is the bottom line, The Muslims will never accept a true lasting Peace with Israel because to do so they would have to deny the very foundational pillars of Islam itself. Westerners may deceive themselves into believing otherwise because they want to believe it is possible but it is a lie! Muhammad said he was not bound by any treaty signed with a non-Muslim so do you think any Muslim nation thinks they are? Muhammad said in the Hadith “War is deceit.” (Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 269) Be not deceived!

Forum List

Back