A question for the anti-choice crowd.

Women are using abortion as birth control.

Don't sit there and pretend you are stupid enough to believe it is easier to get an abortion than it is to get the pill.

If you do, you are only making the pro-life argument for us.

Birth control is WAY easier to access and afford.

It's a fact. These women have PLENTY of choices, and they are CHOOSING to make the wrong ones.
The pill requires planning. Sex doesn't.

See the problem?

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another fifth are the result of improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So don't tell me women don't have a choice about their pregnancy. They have plenty of choices, and they made the wrong ones.
Most anti-choice people are also anti-birth control. Hand it out like candy, and invent even better versions of it, and the problem largely goes away.

Anti-abortion people want it both ways, and they don't want to pay up for babies that would have been aborted. It doesn't work that way.
Birth control is widely and readily available. What do you want, hand delivery? A nanny to drop by and administer it every day?

Grow up.
Just close.

Clinics in the schools, BC over the counter, and all of it so cheap and easy you can drop your underpants at a moment's notice.

If you want very few abortions, you do everything possible to make sure they won't be used as birth control. Easy.
Birth control is already easy to access, retard.

I guess you really do want it hand delivered. You want to make women as irresponsible and immature as possible.

You're an enabler. You want women as dependent on others as their babies they are killing.

When you truly mean this, Born Alive Infants Protection Act, and you are serious about funding me medical care and caring for the hungry. Get back to us.
So if we oppose slaughtering frivolously made babies then we are obligated for cradle to grave care?
Does money grow on trees?

You wanted them alive, and don't want them aborted so, pay up.
I want you to quick fucking every wet hole you can find and walking away from her when she gets pregnant. YOU pay up!
I know what you want.

I also know what's required in the real world to get what you want, and you can't have it all. Compromises will be required and you guys suck at that.

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another fifth are the result of improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So don't tell me women don't have a choice about their pregnancy. They have plenty of choices, and they made the wrong ones.
Most anti-choice people are also anti-birth control. Hand it out like candy, and invent even better versions of it, and the problem largely goes away.

Anti-abortion people want it both ways, and they don't want to pay up for babies that would have been aborted. It doesn't work that way.
Birth control is widely and readily available. What do you want, hand delivery? A nanny to drop by and administer it every day?

Grow up.
Just close.

Clinics in the schools, BC over the counter, and all of it so cheap and easy you can drop your underpants at a moment's notice.

If you want very few abortions, you do everything possible to make sure they won't be used as birth control. Easy.
Birth control is already easy to access, retard.

I guess you really do want it hand delivered. You want to make women as irresponsible and immature as possible.

You're an enabler. You want women as dependent on others as their babies they are killing.
Make them? They do just fine by themselves.

If I could block all of them from having babies between 14 and 24, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

When you truly mean this, Born Alive Infants Protection Act, and you are serious about funding me medical care and caring for the hungry. Get back to us.
So if we oppose slaughtering frivolously made babies then we are obligated for cradle to grave care?
Yes. When you dictate that a woman who does nor want a child to have one either you assume responsibility for that child, or you accept the reality that it will be abused, neglected, and probably die anyway.

Now, admittedly, we have laws that will impose consequnces on the woman who did this, but, so what? You saved nothing, and made a criminal of a woman who, othwrwise, would not have been.(PS: Gods I hate trying to type on my fucking phone!!!)

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Murder is murder. You either sanction it, or you don't.
A good reason not to call abortion murder, which it isn't. Not even in the Bible.
The reason abortion is not mentioned in the Bible is because it was unthinkable. It wasn't even a consideration.

There is abundant evidence in the Bible that God considered you to be a human in the womb.

Usually I agree with your posts but this one is incorrect.

The bible most certainly mentions abortion. That is how to perform one and it gives the directions on how to do it:

Numbers 5:11-31 Revised Standard Version
11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord, dishevel the woman's hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, "If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you," 21 —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—"the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!" And the woman shall say, "Amen. Amen." 23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand, and shall elevate the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children. 29 This is the law in cases of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband's authority, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes on a man and he is jealous of his wife; then he shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall apply this entire law to her. 31 The man shall be free from iniquity, but the woman shall bear her iniquity.

I don't know about if the christian god considered a fetus a human but Genesis clearly shows when the christian god says when life occurs. Which is when air is taken through the nose. Before that, no life according to the bible

Genesis 2-7
But a mist used to rise from the earth and water the whole surface of the ground. 7Then the LORD God formed man of dustfrom the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

If you want to go by the christian bible please, do so accurately.

A good reason not to call abortion murder, which it isn't. Not even in the Bible.
The reason abortion is not mentioned in the Bible is because it was unthinkable. It wasn't even a consideration.

There is abundant evidence in the Bible that God considered you to be a human in the womb.

The bible most certainly mentions abortion. That is how to perform one and it gives the directions on how to do it:

11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord, dishevel the woman's hair, and place in her hands the grain offering of remembrance, which is the grain offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, "If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you," 21 —let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—"the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!" And the woman shall say, "Amen. Amen." 23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy out of the woman's hand, and shall elevate the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children. 29 This is the law in cases of jealousy, when a wife, while under her husband's authority, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes on a man and he is jealous of his wife; then he shall set the woman before the Lord, and the priest shall apply this entire law to her. 31 The man shall be free from iniquity, but the woman shall bear her iniquity.

I don't know about if the christian god considered a fetus a human but Genesis clearly shows when the christian god says when life occurs. Which is when air is taken through the nose. Before that, no life according to the bible

Genesis 2-7
But a mist used to rise from the earth and water the whole surface of the ground. 7Then the LORD God formed man of dustfrom the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Very Catholic, of the old "quickening" and "ensoulment" days, when early abortion was not opposed.

Ensoulment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes. When you dictate that a woman who does nor want a child to have one either you assume responsibility for that child, or you accept the reality that it will be abused, neglected, and probably die anyway.

Now, admittedly, we have laws that will impose consequnces on the woman who did this, but, so what? You saved nothing, and made a criminal of a woman who, othwrwise, would not have been.(PS: Gods I hate trying to type on my fucking phone!!!)
I said nothing about making the woman a criminal, that's you putting words into my mouth. It takes two to Tango. These days dna tests can and do obligate the father for support for 18 years.

I want you to quick fucking every wet hole you can find and walking away from her when she gets pregnant. YOU pay up!
I know what you want.

I also know what's required in the real world to get what you want, and you can't have it all. Compromises will be required and you guys suck at that.
I don't even know what you're talking about.

I know what you want.

Yes, I know.

If you did you'd understand why banning abortion is as dumb as it gets.

I know what you want.

Yes, I know.

And you won't understand how inhuman it is.

I know what you want.

Yes, I know.

Abortion is very human, unfortunately.

Sounds exactly like us. A lack of planning and a war of ideology leads to a deadly outcome. It must be Tuesday.

I know what you want.

Yes, I know.

Abortion is very human, unfortunately.

Sounds exactly like us. A lack of planning and a war of ideology leads to a deadly outcome. It must be Tuesday.
You speak in parables.

Women are using abortion as birth control.

Don't sit there and pretend you are stupid enough to believe it is easier to get an abortion than it is to get the pill.

If you do, you are only making the pro-life argument for us.

Birth control is WAY easier to access and afford.

It's a fact. These women have PLENTY of choices, and they are CHOOSING to make the wrong ones.
The pill requires planning. Sex doesn't.

See the problem?
The pill requires planning? So does brushing your teeth!

This is what I mean. You are enabling weak-mindedness.

And I suppose if you are a total slut, sex is repeatedly impulsive and unplanned and gosh-I-just-don't-know-how-I-keep-getting-fucked-but-someone-better-do-something-about-it!

You are so adapt at sticking your nose in others business and you want to show your moral aptitude.
So!!!!

Genesis 2-7

Very Catholic, of the old "quickening" and "ensoulment" days, when early abortion was not opposed.

Ensoulment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not catholic. I was baptized Methodist.

I'm not christian anymore. I haven't been christian since the 1970s.

When I was I read the bible. Which is why I know what's in it. Or at least why I remember parts of it.

All of those who use the bible to try to take rights from women don't actually seem to know what is in the book they weld as a weapon to take rights from women. To my knowledge there's not one word in the christian bible saying it's wrong or killing to induce an abortion. There are a lot of words in the bible on how to induce an abortion. That is, how to do it and it gives very specific instructions. It doesn't say that it's life. In fact the bible clearly says that life begins when air is breathed through the nose. Not before.

Birth control works but it's not 100%. Especially when the outlet women use to actually get that medication is taken from them by anti choice people who use regulations to close the doors of those medical facilities.

These are also the people who want to tell a private insurance company what they can or can't cover on insurance. These are also the people who scream they don't want to pay for contraception.

Seems to me if people want to stop abortion they would realize the way to do it is to stop the need or reason for that abortion. If they actually wanted to stop abortion they would be screaming and demanding that contraception is free and easily available to all who want it. Yet they do the exact opposite. If they wanted to stop abortion they would make it a felony for a man to make a woman pregnant then walk away from his own flesh and blood without even looking back to see what he's done. Yet that man isn't held responsible. In fact he's called macho and a real man. Excuses are made by men to deny their own child. Only for the reason that they don't want to pay to raise their own flesh and blood. If those who want to end abortion really mean it they would be holding men responsible for all pregnancies they create. They wouldn't make excuses for the men to just walk away. They would be at the very least shunning these men and doing all they could to prevent men from walking away from their own flesh and blood. Yet they only hold the woman responsible. Not the men.

So while their words say one thing, their actions say the exact opposite. Their actions say they want women to need abortions.

They say they care about that life but yet once it's an actually born, living,breathing and needing all that's required for it to become a contributing member of our society, they quickly call that same life scum, thug, parasite and a long list of disgusting words to describe a child who through no fault of it's own, was born to a person who didn't want it and couldn't properly take care of it.

Those people don't give a damn about children. All they care about is forcing their beliefs on our nation.

How in the world do we establish to the satisfaction of typical low information "pro-choicer's" that the life inside a pregnant woman is human? What else can it be? The myth that mostly left wing elitist men have created is that forcing a woman to hire somebody to terminate the life inside her is a "feminist" issue. It's abuse of women. The segment of society that benefits the most from abortion are liberal men who are absolved from their responsibility at the stroke of a scalpel or an instrument that looks like a coat hanger or a frankenstein machine designed to suck the brains out of full term infants. The man walks away and the woman has to live with the mental and sometimes physical trauma and the guilt for the rest of her life. Let's lay our cards on the table and allow women (and men) to have a say in the issue whether they want their hard earned confiscated money to be used to support nazi organizations like Planned Parenthood who sell freaking human body parts. Let state voters determine whether they want to continue the carnage of abortion.

Forum List

Back