A Question for Black posters

WNow let me move on. Whites here always talk that IQ shit. They don't seem to understand that an IQ test really is not an accurate measure of intelligence.

Wonderlic test scores leaked for NFL draft qb's,black qb is at bottom of barrel
This is a comment from a USMB poster who used this example to claim overall black dumbness. The Wonderlic is a IQ test done by NFL staffs to try determining player intelligence. When the QB's grades came in, this guy scored the lowest. Therefore to this white individual this guy just proved how blacks fail because we are just too dumb.​

The name of that player is Lamar Jackson. Right now, if the season ended today, he is the NFL MVP. Some say he's changing the game. No one has figured out how to stop him.

IQ tests don't prove shit.

So, your point seems to be, here, that because one instance of a black football player came out low on an IQ test (along with you suggesting, without any basis, that this is being treated as reflective of black people in general; I don't know anyone who is credibly claiming that it is); that IQ tests are racist.

This is why sane people don't take mentally-defective, racebaiters such as yourself seriously.
I don't race bait and as you saw yourself whites do this here frequently.

This is why sane people don't take mentally-defective, racists and their apologists such as yourself seriously

Says someone with a low IQ! Got it!

Why, as is your opinion, is it better to ignore facts and deal with issues from a point of ignorance?

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

Because facts show that IQ scores are not accurate indicators of intelligence.

This is why sane people don't take mentally-defective, racebaiters such as yourself seriously.

This is why sane people don't take mentally-defective, racists and their apologists such as yourself seriously

There are a few, here and there, who do. They represent extreme fringes, and I as a white person,I reject any notion that they are reflective of me, or of white people in general, just as I reject the notion that extreme racist fringes such as yourself are reflective of black people in general.

Why, as is your opinion, is it better to ignore facts and deal with issues from a point of ignorance?

Curious, why would you go out of your way to further prove my point?

Curious, why would you go out of your way to further prove my point?

Because I didn't do that. The facts show what I say to be true.

There are a few, here and there, who do. They represent extreme fringes, and I as a white person,I reject any notion that they are reflective of me, or of white people in general, just as I reject the notion that extreme racist fringes such as yourself are reflective of black people in general.

Except I am neither racist or on any fringe. Whites like you call us racists for pointing out white racism and trying to explain to you motherfuckers how it actually impacts black people. Your racism or bias doesn't allow you to listen to anything but what you want and need to hear. Those of us who do not bow or concede to your white fragility are called racists, race baiters, race hustlers, race pimps, victims, etc.

A recent IPSOS poll shows that a full one third of whites that responded to that poll disagreed with white supremacist groups but held the same views. If we apply that number to the US white population that's over 70 million whites who hold such views. You talk like a blind man on this matter. Most blacks keep how they feel about this to themselves when around white people. The cost of internalizing this anger shows up in the rate of high blood pressure among blacks.

So check yourself when you talk to me, because I've lived 58 years black and you have not lived one second. And out of my 58 years I have spent 32 studying things affecting blacks and that's 32 years you haven't done so.

th

th

…just as I reject the notion that extreme racist fringes such as yourself are reflective of black people in general.

Except I am neither racist or on any fringe. Whites like you call us racists for pointing out white racism and trying to explain to you motherfuckers how it actually impacts black people. Your racism or bias doesn't allow you to listen to anything but what you want and need to hear. Those of us who do not bow or concede to your white fragility are called racists, race baiters, race hustlers, race pimps, victims, etc.

I can't claim to know the experiences of the black population as a whole. I do, however, know and associate with quite a few people who are black, as well as people of several other races as well. At least compare to the black people that I know, you are definitely on the outer fringes; and I think most of them, if they were to read your writings on this forum, would agree that you do not represent them, any more than the racist fringes of the white population reflect me.

You and your viewpoint, compared to that of groups like the Ku Klux Klan, represent opposite sides of the same coin, fringes views not held by mainstream Americans of any race.

As far as being a race baiter, you are more than that. I'd say that you are a master of it.

A recent IPSOS poll shows that a full one third of whites that responded to that poll disagreed with white supremacist groups but held the same views. If we apply that number to the US white population that's over 70 million whites who hold such views. You talk like a blind man on this matter. Most blacks keep how they feel about this to themselves when around white people. The cost of internalizing this anger shows up in the rate of high blood pressure among blacks.

So check yourself when you talk to me, because I've lived 58 years black and you have not lived one second. And out of my 58 years I have spent 32 studying things affecting blacks and that's 32 years you haven't done so.

th

th

You haven't lived white, so you know nothing of white people. If most whites on here disagree with you, you call them racist. You want all whites to agree with what you say, as if you can say or do no wrong. You don't just point out racism, you denigrate whites, you cut them down as if you are superior.

Forum List

Back