A question about Prayer.

Yes, I have had several prayers answered.

One that comes to mind is when I prayed for an opportunity to share the word of God with someone, anyone. Around a week later, while at work, a co-worker asked me "are you a religious person"? I saw right then that it was my opportunity, and I shared with him the good news of Jesus Christ. He opened up to me and said that he had been involved with Satanic activities. I told him that God will forgive him, and that Jesus Christ would wash him of sin. Around a week after that, he came in with a cross with the lords prayer written on it around his belt. I havn't had a chance to talk to him as I've gone elsewhere to work.

Yes, I have had several prayers answered.

One that comes to mind is when I prayed for an opportunity to share the word of God with someone, anyone. Around a week later, while at work, a co-worker asked me "are you a religious person"? I saw right then that it was my opportunity, and I shared with him the good news of Jesus Christ. He opened up to me and said that he had been involved with Satanic activities. I told him that God will forgive him, and that Jesus Christ would wash him of sin. Around a week after that, he came in with a cross with the lords prayer written on it around his belt. I havn't had a chance to talk to him as I've gone elsewhere to work.

I have had a similar prayer answered.

This is a serious question, if anyone makes it an anti religion post I’ll do the only thing I can, I’ll track ya down a neg rep you! Or worse!

This is not a challenge of faith or religion, I’m curious about real personal experiences.

The question is: Have you ever seen a prayer answered? Really answered, not I think it happened, not a coincidence, not I believe it happened, not due to my faith I believe it happened.

Well, looking at my life is evidence enough of my prayers being answered. Good parents, good brother, good neighborhood, good school, good friends, good prospects, sound mind, cool wit. Yes, my life is a prime example of prayer being answered.

<blockquote><b>5</b>And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

<b>6</b>But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. - Matthew 6:5-6</blockquote>

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back