A Quarter Million To Covid?

but I'm not saving you the experience.
I didn't ask you to- I asked a simple question you obviously can't answer- so, is that meaning you haven't read the book you insist I spend my time reading?
The question you might ask yourself is; why do I keep being intellectually dishonest?

See math continues to be a flaw with demofks. they just don't understand that statistics is based off data resolved by math. I thought they believed in Science and yet they pooh phoo it daily. amazing. there aren't explanations or words to explain this behavior. hypocrisy is unable to capture their mere loss of reality.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked- I NEVER disagreed with her, I simply asked which experiment- geezus you fuckers need to learn to read so you can respond vs reaction to stimuli you perceive as a threat- good lord!

See math continues to be a flaw with demofks. they just don't understand that statistics is based off data resolved by math. I thought they believed in Science and yet they pooh phoo it daily. amazing. there aren't explanations or words to explain this behavior. hypocrisy is unable to capture their mere loss of reality.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked- I NEVER disagreed with her, I simply asked which experiment- geezus you fuckers need to learn to read so you can respond vs reaction to stimuli you perceive as a threat- good lord!
so you agree the number of deaths are consistent with the average numbers since 2017? I will apologize to you if that is the case.

People have lost their minds over a virus with a 99.76 recovery. How will people cope when a serious virus with a 10-20-30 percent kill rate comes along.

There is such a deadly virus.....

1605889820866.png

"Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus
An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death.
www.courant.com

The underlying condition among the hand-wringing Democrat voters is called 'stupidity.'

The death toll is inflated to weaponize it against the current administration.

“N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive. “N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

"...presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive."

It's the Magic 8-Ball

Forum List

Back