A PSA for Trump supporters

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
70211854_2843530005675098_5408849274463059968_n.jpg

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Chrissie Teigen is right. Trump is a pussy assed bitch, and his supporters are just like him.

Chrissie Teigen is right. Trump is a pussy assed bitch, and his supporters are just like him.
Not a Trump supporter, but the ones I have seen are WWII vets and first responders-they are anything but.

You think there aren't liberal WW2 vets and first responders?

My father in law is a Marine from Cuban Missile crisis era, and was a city cop during the 60s.

A trump supporter and only a liar or a fool would call doubt his toughness.

Not a Trump supporter, but the ones I have seen are WWII vets and first responders-they are anything but.

Very few and why would a first responder ignore their oath for leftist agenda?

Oh please tell me how opposing Trump would be a problem with any oath.

My father in law is a Marine from Cuban Missile crisis era, and was a city cop during the 60s.

A trump supporter and only a liar or a fool would call doubt his toughness.

I don't doubt his toughness. If he is a Trump supporter, I wonder about his sanity though.

Actually following the Constitution they swore an oath to defend, and not some bureaucrat created law would be a start

Actually following the Constitution they swore an oath to defend, and not some bureaucrat created law would be a start

I'm not clear on your point. Are you saying supporting Trump is the same as defending the constitution, and not supporting him is opposing the constitution? If so, you're a full of shit.liar.

I'm not clear on your point. Are you saying supporting Trump is the same as defending the constitution, and not supporting him is opposing the constitution? If so, you're a full of shit.liar.
You were doing good till the last line-made your argument lose its effect.

Forum List

Back