A Picture Worth A Thousand Words: This Explains Everything What's Going On Between Biden And Zelensky

Biden haters are like Jew haters. They will invent and try to make others believe the most perverse lies.
It was photoshopped as I immediately saw but it still was funny .

So, a little bit less self righteous indignation and crass generalisation please .

You are attempting to virtue signal and it is cheap . You and others .

Newsweak is a partisan damage control propaganda service for Democrats. The have zero credibility.

Most Trumpies are proPutin. They don't support the US Constitution or rule of law. Why don't you enlist in the Russian army?

It's funny... but yeah let's face it, Potato has some sexual issues, his son is an addict, his daughter messed in the head. Something went wrong

It's just a fact

Most Trumpies are proPutin. They don't support the US Constitution or rule of law. Why don't you enlist in the Russian army?
Not most, but the antiwar side is growing.

During the Vietnam war it took huge crowds of protesters and that doesn't seem very likely. However the threat of nuclear war is making an impression!

Not most, but the antiwar side is growing.

During the Vietnam war it took huge crowds of protesters and that doesn't seem very likely. However the threat of nuclear war is making an impression!

I remember, but Ukraine isn't Vietnam.

So, a little bit less self righteous indignation and crass generalisation please .

To Surada

Paste a copy of my useful post ( above) to your bedpost and each night ask forgiveness from Baby Jesus for your stupidity.
Whilst repeating my words ---- more of a Hail Luiza than a Hail Mary .

Nonsense.

Grow up.

I remember, but Ukraine isn't Vietnam.
Seems chatting to Baby Jesus has had an immediate positive impact on your IQ.

Carry on like that and who knows where you will get .

I will ask you questions on the EU next week. That will fix you !

To Surada

Paste a copy of my useful post ( above) to your bedpost and each night ask forgiveness from Baby Jesus for your stupidity.
Whilst repeating my words ---- more of a Hail Luiza than a Hail Mary .
Here, you need to put this next to your bed. Try your own medicine.

"So, a little bit less self righteous indignation and crass generalization please ."

Seems chatting to Baby Jesus has had an immediate positive impact on your IQ.

Carry on like that and who knows where you will get .

I will ask you questions on the EU next week. That will fix you !
Did you run out of adult medicine and are taking the baby ones?

That would explain the childish jabs.

More nonsense. Get with the times.
The times are that there is less and less trust in our government y a growing number of people. This started many decades ago. Lies about everything. Assassinations, wars, news, social programs and more.

The times are that there is less and less trust in our government y a growing number of people. This started many decades ago. Lies about everything. Assassinations, wars, news, social programs and more.
Look at the Republican side and the endless lies and attempts at power by BS since 1980.

More Republicans voted for Democrats these past 6 years. Looks like the problems and issues in government are on the Republican side, which more voters are slowly but surely walking away from.

Keep it up.

Anyone who has ever opened Photoshop can tell that that was doctored. Biden's arm is too long, and a piece of his thumb was left between the First Lady's fingers.

Here you are:
Source: Newsweek, Right-Center bias, Mostly Factual.

Of course. Nobody thinks that's real, but it is a real representation of the idiot in the White House. It's not like he's never groped, grabbed, fondled, pawed, or sniffed anyone, especially little girls.

Look at the Republican side and the endless lies and attempts at power by BS since 1980.

More Republicans voted for Democrats these past 6 years. Looks like the problems and issues in government are on the Republican side, which more voters are slowly but surely walking away from.

Keep it up.

You talk shit

321063183_695479372203640_3298053842971458987_n.jpg

Forum List

Back