A open plea to America's cop community.....from a sista

Just once, just one mothereffin time, can I please turn on the news and see you beating the shit out of somebody or shooting a motherfkker in the back, ie black folk for having just raped a 2 month old baby, for running over a blind white woman in a wheel chair, for lets say, murdering 12 people in a church, this us black folk can stomach, but watching you cowards week after week, month after month slamming black teens to ground because they dared not walk west, when they live east, ie pool party beat down or for jaywalking, or for expired tags, just for sitting in a car, for breathing, for living, for reaching for a hat, for standing on a corner waiting to cross the streets, for not paying child support, gotdamnit please beat a nigga down, shoot a nigga in the back, do it because a bitch deserves it....not this petty shit that no white person would ever have to endure....yaw are starting to really become an embarrassment to mankind and the sympathy you crave when the tables are turned....you will never ever ever get it from the minority community. Because good cops stay silent and bad cops don't!!
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

Let me tell you why if that is the case, why whites get shot....yaw talk shit to cops all the fucking time, yaw come at em with guns, and for the very few who are innocent....believe me it pails to what nigga's go through 25 hours, 365 days out of the effin year and we're dying for not paying child support, etc...so miss me on the stats.
how fucking dumb are you that you actually type out your slang nonsense?

yaw1
[yaw]
verb (used without object)
to deviate temporarily from a straight course, as a ship.
(of an aircraft) to have a motion about its vertical axis.
(of a rocket or guided missile) to deviate from a stable flight attitudeby oscillation of the longitudinal axis in the horizontal plane.
verb (used with object)
to cause to yaw.
noun
a movement of deviation from a direct course, as of a ship.
a motion of an aircraft about its vertical axis.
an angle, to the right or left, determined by the direction of motion ofan aircraft or spacecraft and its vertical and longitudinal plane ofsymmetry.
  1. the act of yawing.
  2. the angular displacement of the longitudinal axis due to yawing.
I was in the Navy, so what you said doesn't make sense.

25 hours?

pail
[peyl]
noun
bucket.
the amount filling a pail.

em
[em]
noun, plural ems.
the letter M, m.
Also called mut, mutton. Printing.
  1. the square of any size of type used as the unit of measurement formatter printed in that type size.
  2. (originally) the portion of a line of type occupied by the letter M intype of the same size.
em pica.
adjective
Printing. having the area of an em quad or the length of an em dash.

Did you mean effing?
effing
[ef-ing]
adjective, adverb, Slang.
(used as an intensifier).

Thank you for correcting my english and thank you for showing the world, just how intelligent and kind you are...sir, may I please take this opportunity to bow gracefully to you and your attempt to educate and guide me...again thank you so very much....now kiss my black ass and like it!!

bitch, please....you get off on this shit and you know it...I however haven't mastered the method of multitasking, so I will be your white ass, ado!!

Crawl back under your cardboard box homeless ghetto shelter and sleep off your drunken cheap wine stupor.

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I get high off of life. By the way, what brand cardboard do you use?

With an shitty attitude like yours maybe you ought to try booze and drugs.

I don't need them. I'm an American Indian and am NOT a victim therefore I have no excuse nor do I seek to find one.

I was talking to the angry negro bitch.

LOLOLOL....your so fuckin confused your now attacking everything...LOLOLOLOLO, your killing me, and I don't have my depends on, ya gotta stop, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

One would think, with all your intelligence and with a multitude of sports being on today, not to mention the great squirrel challenge in your hometown, you'd have better things to do genus this debate with a short bus retard. But but but...I get it, like all you fucks here...yaw love yaw some dark meat....go figure, eh?

No it isn't that hard to consider. Whites are perfectly able to multitask.

bitch, please....you get off on this shit and you know it...I however haven't mastered the method of multitasking, so I will be your white ass, ado!!

Crawl back under your cardboard box homeless ghetto shelter and sleep off your drunken cheap wine stupor.

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I get high off of life. By the way, what brand cardboard do you use?

2900 foot all brick on 1/2 acre with an 18X36 salt water pool.

LOLOLOL....let me get this straight, you got all that going for you and your sitting here bloggin to a negro ghetto black bitch???? Something tells me, you've just described a prison environment...LOLOLOLOLO and that salt water pool is where you dump your waste in....LOLOLOLO

Shit. I'm never getting the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read that back.

Well "Sista"....there are about 1,000,000 cops in America. And I'm guessing you've seen....oh....50 or so questionable or flat out criminal cops on the news.

So....the other 9,999,950 of us have been doing exactly what you're whining about that we should do. Peace...'Sista'.

At the end of the day, Mary Ann, we have a justice system and those 50 that you sited are murdering black people without a reasonable cause. And just because you mouth off at a fuckin cop, does not mean your life should end simply because this white motherfucker is having a bad day. Clearly black lives don't matter to some people, eh?
If blacks are dying because they mouth off to cops, maybe they should stop mouthing off to cops! Any of us are in trouble if we mouth off to cops! Is that hard to understand?

Well "Sista"....there are about 1,000,000 cops in America. And I'm guessing you've seen....oh....50 or so questionable or flat out criminal cops on the news.

So....the other 9,999,950 of us have been doing exactly what you're whining about that we should do. Peace...'Sista'.

At the end of the day, Mary Ann, we have a justice system and those 50 that you sited are murdering black people without a reasonable cause. And just because you mouth off at a fuckin cop, does not mean your life should end simply because this white motherfucker is having a bad day. Clearly black lives don't matter to some people, eh?
If blacks are dying because they mouth off to cops, maybe they should stop mouthing off to cops! Any of us are in trouble if we mouth off to cops! Is that hard to understand?

Getting in trouble as you put it is one thing, having your life come to an end as a result of having black skin is another....please stop responding to my comments if your going to continue to bring ignorance.....its late and I'm tired of talking to ignorant whites.

Just once, just one mothereffin time, can I please turn on the news and see you beating the shit out of somebody or shooting a motherfkker in the back, ie black folk for having just raped a 2 month old baby, for running over a blind white woman in a wheel chair, for lets say, murdering 12 people in a church, this us black folk can stomach, but watching you cowards week after week, month after month slamming black teens to ground because they dared not walk west, when they live east, ie pool party beat down or for jaywalking, or for expired tags, just for sitting in a car, for breathing, for living, for reaching for a hat, for standing on a corner waiting to cross the streets, for not paying child support, gotdamnit please beat a nigga down, shoot a nigga in the back, do it because a bitch deserves it....not this petty shit that no white person would ever have to endure....yaw are starting to really become an embarrassment to mankind and the sympathy you crave when the tables are turned....you will never ever ever get it from the minority community. Because good cops stay silent and bad cops don't!!
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

Let me tell you why if that is the case, why whites get shot....yaw talk shit to cops all the fucking time, yaw come at em with guns, and for the very few who are innocent....believe me it pails to what nigga's go through 25 hours, 365 days out of the effin year and we're dying for not paying child support, etc...so miss me on the stats.
how fucking dumb are you that you actually type out your slang nonsense?

yaw1
[yaw]
verb (used without object)
to deviate temporarily from a straight course, as a ship.
(of an aircraft) to have a motion about its vertical axis.
(of a rocket or guided missile) to deviate from a stable flight attitudeby oscillation of the longitudinal axis in the horizontal plane.
verb (used with object)
to cause to yaw.
noun
a movement of deviation from a direct course, as of a ship.
a motion of an aircraft about its vertical axis.
an angle, to the right or left, determined by the direction of motion ofan aircraft or spacecraft and its vertical and longitudinal plane ofsymmetry.
  1. the act of yawing.
  2. the angular displacement of the longitudinal axis due to yawing.
I was in the Navy, so what you said doesn't make sense.

25 hours?

pail
[peyl]
noun
bucket.
the amount filling a pail.

em
[em]
noun, plural ems.
the letter M, m.
Also called mut, mutton. Printing.
  1. the square of any size of type used as the unit of measurement formatter printed in that type size.
  2. (originally) the portion of a line of type occupied by the letter M intype of the same size.
em pica.
adjective
Printing. having the area of an em quad or the length of an em dash.

Did you mean effing?
effing
[ef-ing]
adjective, adverb, Slang.
(used as an intensifier).

Thank you for correcting my english and thank you for showing the world, just how intelligent and kind you are...sir, may I please take this opportunity to bow gracefully to you and your attempt to educate and guide me...again thank you so very much....now kiss my black ass and like it!!
you're attempting to use slang, but you're using actual words.

wanna know why it sucks to be black?

look in the mirror. you're full of hate and ignorance.

as far as kissing your ass and liking it, I would have to see your ass. From there I can make the call as to weather I would or not.

No it isn't that hard to consider. Whites are perfectly able to multitask.

2900 foot all brick on 1/2 acre with an 18X36 salt water pool.

LOLOLOL....let me get this straight, you got all that going for you and your sitting here bloggin to a negro ghetto black bitch???? Something tells me, you've just described a prison environment...LOLOLOLOLO and that salt water pool is where you dump your waste in....LOLOLOLO

What do you mean I have all that going for me? My home is typical of the homes in my neighborhood and of many neighborhoods throughout America. All you have to do is work for it.

Getting in trouble as you put it is one thing, having your life come to an end as a result of having black skin is another....please stop responding to my comments if your going to continue to bring ignorance.....its late and I'm tired of talking to ignorant whites.

Get over yourself. No cops are killing people because of your damn skin color. Cops kill more whites per year than blacks. And BY % of population....they kill Hispanics and Native Americans more frequently than blacks.

If a person gets killed by a cop.....99.9999999% chance they brought it on themselves by committing a crime....then attacking the cop in a violent fashion.

You want a boogeyman to blame for a shitty life and crap hole of a community. There's no boogeyman. It's YOU and your neighbors fault. Life choices and behaviors. That's all there is. You CHOOSE to remain in that lifestyle or you choose to move beyond it.

Forum List

Back