A note about Cruz...from a friend.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Just been thinkin . . .

Now we've had the insinuations, the innuendos, the speculations, and yes even the possibility of some lies. I have a novel idea, how about some verifiable irrefutable facts?

If you plan to vote for Ted Cruz, you MUST know these things! Educate yourselves on him and his wife.

It has come to my attention with google that Cruz's wife file for separation in 2011 & 2012 and her reason was given as "infidelity".........I'm just saying he's lying about this news too!!

1)Heidi Cruz has been employed by Goldman Sachs since 2005. She is currently on leave. 2)Heidi Cruz is a member of the leftist council on foreign relations, advocates of world Government and a New World Order. 3)Ted Cruz was George Bush's top policy advisor. 4)Ted Cruz was in the federal Trade Commission. 5)Ted and Heidi met when they were both Bush staffers. 6)Ted Cruz advised on legal affairs and Heidi on economic policy for the bush administration. 7)Heidi was director for the Western Hemisphere on the national security council under Condoleezza Rice. 8)Heidi served as deputy U.S. Trade Representative to USTR head, Robert Zoellick, working on China trade policy. 9) Ted Cruz' campaign chairman, Chad Sweet, is a former CIA officer. He also worked for Goldman Sachs. 10)Ted Cruz voted for cloture on TPA, (trans pacific partnership agreement) fast track trade authority, removing the hurdle of concern for further amendment, and clearing the way for passage! It didn't have to be recorded, so nobody knew this. He voted NOT to require approval of congress before other countries could join, including China. 11) Ted Cruz has openly stated that he will NOT use a deportation force, and will continue to use the failed ICE system, where an illegal has to commit a crime first, then be caught. 12) Ted Cruz the charlatan belongs to the radical Christian sect of 7 mountains dominionism. 13)Heidi, also was arrested in TX, she was wondering around on a busy main Hwy. in the middle of the night. Police took her to jail and then to a mental hospital stating she was a danger to others and herself. 14)If Ted Cruz "the constitutionalist" is, in fact, a legal candidate, then why has he sealed his records? Only one other has done this, and that is the Kenyan usurping the presidential office and our White House presently.

Wise up, he's not who you think he is he has always been establishment, he is bought and paid by the banks!!!

Just been thinkin . . .

Now we've had the insinuations, the innuendos, the speculations, and yes even the possibility of some lies. I have a novel idea, how about some verifiable irrefutable facts?

If you plan to vote for Ted Cruz, you MUST know these things! Educate yourselves on him and his wife.

It has come to my attention with google that Cruz's wife file for separation in 2011 & 2012 and her reason was given as "infidelity".........I'm just saying he's lying about this news too!!

1)Heidi Cruz has been employed by Goldman Sachs since 2005. She is currently on leave. 2)Heidi Cruz is a member of the leftist council on foreign relations, advocates of world Government and a New World Order. 3)Ted Cruz was George Bush's top policy advisor. 4)Ted Cruz was in the federal Trade Commission. 5)Ted and Heidi met when they were both Bush staffers. 6)Ted Cruz advised on legal affairs and Heidi on economic policy for the bush administration. 7)Heidi was director for the Western Hemisphere on the national security council under Condoleezza Rice. 8)Heidi served as deputy U.S. Trade Representative to USTR head, Robert Zoellick, working on China trade policy. 9) Ted Cruz' campaign chairman, Chad Sweet, is a former CIA officer. He also worked for Goldman Sachs. 10)Ted Cruz voted for cloture on TPA, (trans pacific partnership agreement) fast track trade authority, removing the hurdle of concern for further amendment, and clearing the way for passage! It didn't have to be recorded, so nobody knew this. He voted NOT to require approval of congress before other countries could join, including China. 11) Ted Cruz has openly stated that he will NOT use a deportation force, and will continue to use the failed ICE system, where an illegal has to commit a crime first, then be caught. 12) Ted Cruz the charlatan belongs to the radical Christian sect of 7 mountains dominionism. 13)Heidi, also was arrested in TX, she was wondering around on a busy main Hwy. in the middle of the night. Police took her to jail and then to a mental hospital stating she was a danger to others and herself. 14)If Ted Cruz "the constitutionalist" is, in fact, a legal candidate, then why has he sealed his records? Only one other has done this, and that is the Kenyan usurping the presidential office and our White House presently.

Wise up, he's not who you think he is he has always been establishment, he is bought and paid by the banks!!!

Heck I think he is EXACTLY what I think he is..............scum. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ just adds to it. (most I knew)

Just been thinkin . . .

Well friend, with just a cursory read I found one major lie, oops, there goes the credibility. I'll leave it to you to figure out which point I'm talking about. You should have done a bit of fact checking.

Forum List

Back