A new science breakthrough possibly equal to the E=(MC)**2 one

I believe our universe is God's "video game," and we are its characters.

Then God or whoever created the video game could be in our universe and we can interact with him. It also means that you can't trust what you observe since it's a simulation. It could be gone tomorrow. I trust what I observe and others back me up, so it's not a video game.

Holograms are based on the idea that our universe is a simulation and part of simulation theory. It goes along with the idea of solipism or what we observe is not trustworthy.
Wrong on literally every point. Like, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. This theory has literally no effect on the teustworthiness of any observation. Its a mathematical model that attempts to help explain the observations, not why they are not trustworthy.

Goddamn, will ONE of you religious nutballs PLEASE try to read and understand this material before vomiting your ignorant opinions on it?

How can anyone be wrong if everything is a hologram or simulation? Your reality may not be the same as mine. The person who created the hologram may change it to be something else when you walk by. You are really a sad little man in that we are talking about a hypothetical world. You should go run along now and go home crying to mommy.

So now you're saying that you're incapable of providing your evidence
It was your idiotic claim, dumbass. Why would i search for evidence for your idiotic claim?

th

Excuse me but you're the one that claimed you had evidence in post #8 when you responded to me. I realize that keeping up is hard for someone with your limited attention span. Oh wait!!! Perhaps I give you too much credit since you're only troll who wouldn't know a nanosecond from a millisecond much less what you stated in the same thread. Do you have difficulty keeping track of time frame in which you exist or you just have difficulty expressing yourself because of the angular perception of the reality you observe?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Just ignore this idiot crybaby Fort Fun Indiana who thinks the universe is a holgram is real. I've never met such a narrow minded fool who insults others when discussing theoretical physics or anything else for that matter. The little man clearly has life problems and has a little penis.

Here's what scientists have come up with to test this hypothesis that is our universe a hologram.

"The search for the fundamental units of space and time has officially begun. Physicists at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory near Chicago, Illinois, announced this week that the Holometer, a device designed to test whether we live in a giant hologram, has started taking data.

The experiment is testing the idea that the universe is actually made up of tiny “bits”, in a similar way to how a newspaper photo is actually made up of dots. These fundamental units of space and time would be unbelievably tiny: a hundred billion billion times smaller than a proton. And like the well-known quantum behaviour of matter and energy, these bits of space-time would behave more like waves than particles.

“The theory is that space is made of waves instead of points, that everything is a little jittery, and never sits still,” says Craig Hogan at the University of Chicago, who dreamed up the experiment.

The Holometer is designed to measure this “jitter”. The surprisingly simple device is operated from a shed in a field near Chicago, and consists of two powerful laser beams that are directed through tubes 40 metres long. The lasers precisely measure the positions of mirrors along their paths at two points in time."

Experiment tests whether universe is a hologram

The results of the experiment are here:

Reality Check: The Universe Is (Probably) Not a Hologram
Reality Check: The Universe Is (Probably) Not a Hologram - D-brief

Another interesting discovery that disturbs some people:
A neurological researcher in Houston did a study that showed
activity in the brain PREPARING to take a certain action, such
as moving a coffee cup, began BEFORE that person made a
conscious decision to do that action.

This is taken to mean the unconscious mind starts planning and preparing in advance, but the conscious signal of PERCEIVING that decision has been made is lagging in time.

This brings up the issue of premeditation and free will.
If one's conscious premeditated choices are measured by what
is consciously reported, the "unconscious" process behind that
decision already manifests in terms of brain activity BEFORE
the conscious mind "makes the decision."

I believe our universe is God's "video game," and we are its characters.

Then God or whoever created the video game could be in our universe and we can interact with him. It also means that you can't trust what you observe since it's a simulation. It could be gone tomorrow. I trust what I observe and others back me up, so it's not a video game.
No, a "video game" is just the best representation we have today. Yes, our universe COULD be gone tomorrow. God is greater than the universe He created. And yes, you CAN trust what exist in our universe. It is as real to US as the "universe" is to the creations find their world in a in a video game. A video game has it's own laws that govern its universe, but that worlds laws are not our laws. God is not limited by the speed of light. Time, as we understand it has no meaning.

And NO, this concept explains WHY God can reach us, and interact with US, but we can't with Him. It explains why reality was "flexible" to Jesus, and it explains why God isn't subject to the physical laws that exist in our world.

Last edited:
Most of us know the huge impact Einstein’s equations have had on the advancement of science and the resulting amazing achievements coming from that. Well it appears another such discovery has happened. This blows my mind, and I imagine many science fiction authors are sharpening their pencils on this one.

Einstein’s work gave us an entirely new perspective on the world of physics, on both the micro and macro levels. But the physics of the small (quantum mechanics) and the physics of the large (from what we can see on up to astrophysics) could not be reconciled in our mathematical calculations. The laws of physics did not hold.

Astrophysicists speculated that something called “dark matter” must be affecting the results because the gravitational pulls aren’t right.

Quantum physicists have their problems too. Is the particle solid, or just a wave of energy for example.

Well, our human imagination was a great thing for Einstein, and this ability continues to help us uncover new horizons. One scientist about ten years ago started to imagine something completely off the wall. Maybe he watched The Matrix movie; I don’t know. But he started to think, what if we really were living in a holographic universe? Suddenly things started to make sense.

It took a great deal of time to start convincing others, but slowly they started to pay attention. Today scientists around the world have jumped on the train and are doing the calculations with excitement. As one said, these figures are so compelling they are difficult to ignore.

Equations are coming together that appear to solve many things. For one thing, the theory of dark matter is no longer needed. Dark matter likely does not exist – what a surprise.

When you look at a hologram, from one angle you see it; from another you don’t. A quantum particle may be here, or it may be there. Strange indeed.

I find science exciting. Do you?

Check out the Science Channel program Space’s Deepest Secrets, episode 6 – Is The Universe a Hologram?

Space's Deepest Secrets | Watch Full Episodes & More! - Science

Could it be possible that our solar system is but one small atom that is a part of something unbelievably huge?

Most of us know the huge impact Einstein’s equations have had on the advancement of science and the resulting amazing achievements coming from that. Well it appears another such discovery has happened. This blows my mind, and I imagine many science fiction authors are sharpening their pencils on this one.

Einstein’s work gave us an entirely new perspective on the world of physics, on both the micro and macro levels. But the physics of the small (quantum mechanics) and the physics of the large (from what we can see on up to astrophysics) could not be reconciled in our mathematical calculations. The laws of physics did not hold.

Astrophysicists speculated that something called “dark matter” must be affecting the results because the gravitational pulls aren’t right.

Quantum physicists have their problems too. Is the particle solid, or just a wave of energy for example.

Well, our human imagination was a great thing for Einstein, and this ability continues to help us uncover new horizons. One scientist about ten years ago started to imagine something completely off the wall. Maybe he watched The Matrix movie; I don’t know. But he started to think, what if we really were living in a holographic universe? Suddenly things started to make sense.

It took a great deal of time to start convincing others, but slowly they started to pay attention. Today scientists around the world have jumped on the train and are doing the calculations with excitement. As one said, these figures are so compelling they are difficult to ignore.

Equations are coming together that appear to solve many things. For one thing, the theory of dark matter is no longer needed. Dark matter likely does not exist – what a surprise.

When you look at a hologram, from one angle you see it; from another you don’t. A quantum particle may be here, or it may be there. Strange indeed.

I find science exciting. Do you?

Check out the Science Channel program Space’s Deepest Secrets, episode 6 – Is The Universe a Hologram?

Space's Deepest Secrets | Watch Full Episodes & More! - Science

Could it be possible that our solar system is but one small atom that is a part of something unbelievably huge?

th

th
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back