A new fingerprint drug testing system can detect with 99% accuracy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A groundbreaking new fingerprint drug testing system can detect the presence of cannabisand other drugs with up to 99 percent accuracy, according to a study published recently in the Journal of Analytical Toxicology. The device, the Reader 1000 manufactured by U.K. firm Intelligent Fingerprinting, can detect four classes of commonly abused drugs in the trace amounts of sweat found in fingerprints.

A New Fingerprint Drug Testing System Can Detect With 99 Percent Accuracy

Yeah and computers are never wrong. They are our God dontcha know. gawd help the innocent I can see this bs being rigged and stupid fk leftist thinking it's truely 99% accurate. It's that accurate when they want t to be and need to make monthly quotas.

A groundbreaking new fingerprint drug testing system can detect the presence of cannabisand other drugs with up to 99 percent accuracy, according to a study published recently in the Journal of Analytical Toxicology. The device, the Reader 1000 manufactured by U.K. firm Intelligent Fingerprinting, can detect four classes of commonly abused drugs in the trace amounts of sweat found in fingerprints.

Yeah and computers are never wrong. They are our God dontcha know. gawd help the innocent I can see this bs being rigged and stupid fk leftist thinking it's truely 99% accurate. It's that accurate when they want t to be and need to make monthly quotas.

Don't blame the machines. Fix the policy for those who use them. I don't DOUBT the machine is accurate. But it remains to be seen how expensive it is to buy or operate. Beats peeing in a cup doesn't it?

Get used to it.
The technology "Cat" is out of the bag.
Face recognition, remote breath ID, nanobot infusions, implants and stuff not even thought of yet are coming.

I'm SO GLAD I lived in the last few decades of freedom and won't be around for all that crap.

"Yes I am a Pirate....200 years too late........."

• Banned

Don't blame the machines. Fix the policy for those who use them. I don't DOUBT the machine is accurate. But it remains to be seen how expensive it is to buy or operate. Beats peeing in a cup doesn't it?

Yeah but think of this too, they can be hacked just like everything else. These will not do anybody any good.
Look at the voting machines etc....
There aer a lot more deeper issues to this too, I just don't have the time to put them all down .

Yeah but think of this too, they can be hacked just like everything else. These will not do anybody any good.
Look at the voting machines etc....
There aer a lot more deeper issues to this too, I just don't have the time to put them all down .

Hard to hack a process that detects only 4 unique substances. If by hack, you mean avoid detection, you'd have to stop your sweat glands. Trust me, people sweat when they are drug tested.

• Banned
Here is another thought people were being put into prison for cough syrup........

How about when you touch nmoney money had drug traces on it EVERYWHERE........

Forum List

Back