A Muslim soldier says she's suing the Army for being told to remove her hijab

Question: Anyone know of any Orthodox Jews who served? Did they wear their yarmulke's indoors while serving?

29087_5845_2058300301295.jpg

Her name is Hispanic yet she wears a hijab.

As a convert to Islam, she made a conscious decision to do so, and so the head covering is an affectation rather than something ingrained by her culture.

She sounds like an attention whore to me.

She will lose. "Uniform" means uniform. If she is in a geographical area where it is appropriate to wear a diaper, then when serving in that locale she can wear the diaper. Otherwise, she must wear the UNIFORM.
Soetoro is no longer President. Thank God.
Question: Anyone know of any Orthodox Jews who served? Did they wear their yarmulke's indoors while serving?

She knew the conditions and requirements when she signed up.

origin.jpg

What the hell is she doing in the army in the first place? If she’s an active Muslim, she cannot swear “true faith and allegiance to the United States of America.”

The Army started allowing religious exemptions for hijabs, turbans, and beards in 2017, saying that brigade commanders had to make religious accommodations unless the commander believes the requested exemption "is not based on a sincerely held religious belief, or identifies a specific, concrete hazard ... that cannot be mitigated by reasonable measures."

This is even more disgusting!

More
@ A Muslim soldier says she's suing the Army for being told to remove her hijab
If Only,

women really believed in equality and equal rights and being able to make appointments for a full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work from a mostly nice guy who may be willing to be a friend.

I'm not sure, but I think there's a conflict between religious headgear regulations and making sure that the hair is done following regulations.

So now we can no longer tell our troops from the enemy? Nice.
The uniform wore by an American soldier looks different from what the enemy is wearing. .... :cool:

Until the enemy starts wearing something similar to us. Then when a soldier sees an enemy combatant with a heavy beard and a towel on his head pointing his rifle and fires in self-defense, he can be sued and charged with violating the terms of engagement.

origin.jpg

What the hell is she doing in the army in the first place? If she’s an active Muslim, she cannot swear “true faith and allegiance to the United States of America.”

The Army started allowing religious exemptions for hijabs, turbans, and beards in 2017, saying that brigade commanders had to make religious accommodations unless the commander believes the requested exemption "is not based on a sincerely held religious belief, or identifies a specific, concrete hazard ... that cannot be mitigated by reasonable measures."

This is even more disgusting!

More
@ A Muslim soldier says she's suing the Army for being told to remove her hijab
Women are welcome to wear a hijab if they can't handle equality and equal rights. Keep it simple for us guys.

She will lose. "Uniform" means uniform. If she is in a geographical area where it is appropriate to wear a diaper, then when serving in that locale she can wear the diaper. Otherwise, she must wear the UNIFORM.

Soetoro is no longer President. Thank God.

I do not believe I ever saw any Jew wearing one, anywhere.

Forum List

Back