A movie about Clarence Thomas "Created Equal"

Hate to tell you this, no they don't call themselves republicans.
The good ones do, you call them uncle Tom's.

Most successful, educated black men do not call themselves Republicans, dumbass.
Lol, on your side they are welfare recipients. Liberals want minorities uneducated and on welfare for life, all for a vote. I see they are successful with you.

Really, prove it dumbass.
You're a liberal and you trying to insult me. Proves my point.

You're a dumbass, you insult yourself.

The good ones do, you call them uncle Tom's.

Most successful, educated black men do not call themselves Republicans, dumbass.
Lol, on your side they are welfare recipients. Liberals want minorities uneducated and on welfare for life, all for a vote. I see they are successful with you.

Why do you support the party that uses minorities?

As compared to the party that shows hatred towards minorities.

That's funny, what did Obama try to close a charter school down? Minority parents raised Cain till he changed his mind. Republicans are for school choice, liberals are against it. You cannot have educated minorities, the won't vote Democrat.

That's funny, what did Obama try to close a charter school down? Minority parents raised Cain till he changed his mind. Republicans are for school choice, liberals are against it. You cannot have educated minorities, the won't vote Democrat.

Just admit you don't have a clue.

What did Obama do for minorities, besides put more hatred in your hearts?

How about the low unemployment rate that Trump loves to take credit for.

Not funny at all. Hill came forward BECAUSE he was being considered for one of the most important jobs in the nation. His behavior was sleazy and crass. No, she didn't complain when it happened. Women didn't back then, hardly ever. He didn't rape her.
Nope.

Hill followed Thomas across the country for the opportunity to work with him.

But she sold out for the $Millions she made in the Anti-American speaking tour.

Balsey Ford was a cheap whore only getting $800,00.00 for her lies.
What Anti-American speaking tour?

Not funny at all. Hill came forward BECAUSE he was being considered for one of the most important jobs in the nation. His behavior was sleazy and crass. No, she didn't complain when it happened. Women didn't back then, hardly ever. He didn't rape her.
Nope.

What Anti-American speaking tour?

Good question, it's amazing how these right wing cowards think they can say who is American and who is not.

It really is a shame how democrats trash conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson. In fact, EVERY black that is ideologically opposed to the Left in any way is tarred and feathered and is an absolute disgrace. At such times, the racist roots of the democrat party that established slavery and fought to defend it, and established the KKK, are for all to behold.

Movies like this help remind us of how the Left, and their stooge media, are one in the same as I'm sure none of you have heard of this movie, and odds are if it is playing near you it will be hard to find.

I hear "Clarence Thomas" I think pubic hair on the Coke. He's a dirty pig. Has nothing to do with his conservatism.

Says who?

Anita Hill.

Thomas denied all accusations against him, and no proof was offered of his guilt in those matters beyond her word.

What kind of "proof" do you think there would have been? It was his word against her word and the Senate Judiciary Committee's all male members believed him. Big shocker, right?

The justice system needs more evidence than just one person to find one guilty. So you believe that in a he said she said, the woman's side should be considered the truth?

Nope.

Uncle T was a recipient of AA.

So you are against Affirmative Action. Good to know.

I never figured that one out. The school was helping those that Obama claimed he wanted to help, yet he wanted it shut down. Why?

How about the low unemployment rate that Trump loves to take credit for.
It is Trump's, he made Obama's legacy a bad memory.

Nope.

Uncle T was a recipient of AA.

So you are against Affirmative Action. Good to know.

Nope.

Thomas denied all accusations against him, and no proof was offered of his guilt in those matters beyond her word.
What kind of "proof" do you think there would have been? It was his word against her word and the Senate Judiciary Committee's all male members believed him. Big shocker, right?
There was no established pattern of abuse so it was likely a railroading attempt.
Read this.
Anita Hill Testimony: The Witness Not Called
Just like Kavanaugh. Impeccable timing. What a coincidence!
The Ku Klit Klan strikes again.

Witnesses? Other people accusing him of the same behavior?

Anita Hill - Wikipedia
Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[14][17] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[18]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities noted that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[19] Thomas did not take a polygraph test.
Really funny timing. Why no complaints when it allegedly happened?
The timing was convenient. Phony!

I hear "Clarence Thomas" I think pubic hair on the Coke. He's a dirty pig. Has nothing to do with his conservatism.
Says who?
Anita Hill.

The justice system needs more evidence than just one person to find one guilty. So you believe that in a he said she said, the woman's side should be considered the truth?
It is these days. Especially if the woman is minority and the man is white. It’s getting back at trump.
The Ku Kunt Klan.

Says who?
Anita Hill.

For a lot of reasons, I believe she was telling the truth. None of the conservatives wanting Thomas on the SC cared. Just like Kavanaugh, who made his strong antipathy for Democrats clear as he cried about how mean the investigation had been. No one cared that he was being appointed to a job that has always prided itself on being nonpartisan.

Witnesses? Other people accusing him of the same behavior?

Anita Hill - Wikipedia
Four female witnesses reportedly waited in the wings to support Hill's credibility, but they were not called,[14][17] due to what the Los Angeles Times described as a private, compromise deal between Republicans and the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, Democrat Joe Biden.[18]

Hill agreed to take a polygraph test. While senators and other authorities noted that polygraph results cannot be relied upon and are inadmissible in courts, Hill's results did support her statements.[19] Thomas did not take a polygraph test.
Really funny timing. Why no complaints when it allegedly happened?
The timing was convenient. Phony!
There was no "timing!" She came forward because he was being vetted. Am I wrong?

It really is a shame how democrats trash conservative blacks like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson. In fact, EVERY black that is ideologically opposed to the Left in any way is tarred and feathered and is an absolute disgrace. At such times, the racist roots of the democrat party that established slavery and fought to defend it, and established the KKK, are for all to behold.

Movies like this help remind us of how the Left, and their stooge media, are one in the same as I'm sure none of you have heard of this movie, and odds are if it is playing near you it will be hard to find.

And you are worse than any of them. Nobody can criticize Thomas the unqualified, incompetent judge, because you will throw the race card. How ironic.

Forum List

Back