A Likely Scenario.Lets Say,In 2 Months,All Polls Show That DeSantis Would Beat Biden Decisivly,Especially In Swing States.How Would Biden&Trump React?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Trump may be ahead now, but,we just have to wait for DeSantis to enter. of course hes behind Trump, he hasnt made his announcement and go on the campaign tour. And we still see all those ads attacking DeSantis over his view on SS. Who Cares! Social Security is not the issue for 2024,,its saving America! You can give me all of your opinions over this, but when it comes to the upcoming DeSantis VS Trump war, you really have to do the numbers state by state. DeSantis will likely dominate the south east of the US. the other 57 states? thats a wait and see war between the 2 heavy weights! Hopefully some of the conservatives here will agree that,yes,in time, DeSantis will creep up on Trump, and Trump and Biden will have no idea what to do!

Trump may be ahead now, but,we just have to wait for DeSantis to enter. of course hes behind Trump, he hasnt made his announcement and go on the campaign tour. And we still see all those ads attacking DeSantis over his view on SS. Who Cares! Social Security is not the issue for 2024,,its saving America! You can give me all of your opinions over this, but when it comes to the upcoming DeSantis VS Trump war, you really have to do the numbers state by state. DeSantis will likely dominate the south east of the US. the other 57 states? thats a wait and see war between the 2 heavy weights! Hopefully some of the conservatives here will agree that,yes,in time, DeSantis will creep up on Trump, and Trump and Biden will have no idea what to do!
i would expect two things..Trump to up campaigning, and xiden and the demafasict running the executive to abuse their offices and weaponize the doj against Ron

Trump has the nomination if he wants it. I just wished he didn't want it.
Trump is only ahead now because the deep state and democrats are abusing their offices against Trump, so Trump gets the "retribution" vote.

Could you imagine the energy he would hit the WH with?

I'll vote for Desantis in the primary, but if Trump wins the nomination I'll vote for him over any democrat.

Trump is only ahead now because the deep state and democrats are abusing their offices against Trump, so Trump gets the "retribution" vote.

I'll vote for Desantis in the primary, but if Trump wins the nomination I'll vote for him over any democrat.

Republicans aren't that smart even the ones that manage to be delegates. Trump is nominee unless he drops out at some point to endorse someone else. Where would Trump find that kind of humility?

My prediction: Trump wins primary and loses the General Election. Joseph Biden is reelected as President because Republicans are pure idiots and refuse to the think. They only focus on feelings. They will get what they deserve for being weak and stupid.

Last edited:
Republicans aren't that smart even the ones that manage to be delegates. Trump is nominee unless he drops out at some point to endorse someone else. Where would Trump find that kind of humility?
My prediction: Trump wins primary and loses the General Election. Joseph Biden is reelected as President.
You're probably right. Democrats aren't very smart, but there are a lot of them.

We have another year to see Biden's decline, and Kamala's incompetence. Let's hope voters get smarter.

i think dems and democrat guests on cable shows will try to keep Trump in the lead because they know Biden still has a chance to beat him, they will beat up on DeSantis till the end. but my gut still tells me that in the end, it will be DeSantis. Im sure alot of republicans in time will have second thoughts about Trump and switch to DeSantis in the end

on Fox, their Democrat guests have already declared Trump the winner, and figure that Biden already beat him in 2020, therefore Biden will win, especially with so many accomplishments,,,and didnt all democrat guests on cable news shows declare Hillary the winner right up till election nite?

You're probably right. Democrats aren't very smart, but there are a lot of them.

We have another year to see Biden's decline, and Kamala's incompetence. Let's hope voters get smarter.

Yeah I give credit to my fellow Republicans for being dumber than water logged monkey dung but that's because they get in front of cameras and say things like, "give me tons and tons and tons and tons of government goodies but cut spending and lower taxes." Hearing stupidity like that makes me the feel so freaking homicidal I almost go turn myself in at the mental institution every time I hear crap like that. However, I have a theory that democrats are a different breed of dumb. I think it is possible they only know the name of two or less living politicians. They know Franklin D Roosevelt is a fine leader and they will vote Democrat until the day they die and have no idea who the current president is. It is a different kind of dumb. I bet 10% or more of the people voting for Biden didn't even know Biden was running.

i think dems and democrat guests on cable shows will try to keep Trump in the lead because they know Biden still has a chance to beat him, they will beat up on DeSantis till the end. but my gut still tells me that in the end, it will be DeSantis. Im sure alot of republicans in time will have second thoughts about Trump and switch to DeSantis in the end
Lots of RINOs hate Trump as much as the Dims.

DeSantis is making his candidacy announcement next week.

The election is 18 months away. That's an eternity in politics.

Forum List

Back