A Lesson Too Late To Learn

It means you are almost certainly living in your mother's basement, and that you are surely on that sweet Federal Government Tit. I have a personal rule that I put such lazy-assed half-wits on IGNORE as soon as I notice them.

Nope. My mom passed away in 1983.. I have a full time job and I run a side business... And I spend about an hour every day mocking right wing nutbags like you...

But your mewling surrender is duly noted...

really...there is no more obnoxious person on this board than Jumbo.

To be fair to her, she doesn't look fat in her picture. However, I kind of wonder by the sunglasses if there was an Eye-Rounding Surgery that went wrong.

jumbo can mean a lot of things...if you could surgically remove her obnoxiousness, she wouldn’t cast a shadow.

Unfortunately Democrats have lost respect for America and democracy.

If there is a god, then God will call them stiff-necked people. There is nothing worst and more dangerous than stubborn people with initiatives. No reasonable argument will make them change their obstinate behavior.

Hope they never win the presidency until this corrupt generation of theirs has finally vanished.
There has NEVER BEEN a more corrupt president than Trump He can look you in the eye ,tell you he's a crook and say ""what are you going to do about?"" and republicans will bow down and say ,,can you give me another?

And I'd have no problem digging a half mile deep half mile wide hole in the dessert to bury every republican scumbag
Well, except for the fact that would be physical work.
LOL Not used to it except at the gym 3 or 4 times a week
Meanwhile, let's not ignore the fact you want to kill millions of people.

What's wrong with you?
Not millions just a few
ISIS did the thing you said in this thread.............lined up people who they thought inferior to a ditch and executed them...........men, women and children..............perhaps you aren't even an American..............perhaps you are and are a Lunatic just like the Antifa thugs........and those that burn down the town if someone dares to speak in a different view.............

Your side is always agree with me or ELSE............one day we are going to have a serious disagreement in this country...................get your shovel and dig..............You don't represent America..........and your views are utter Treason.
And you wanting 4 more years of this bully this lying thug trump proves to me you don't give a hoot about America ,,just your republican party

What's wrong with you?
Not millions just a few
ISIS did the thing you said in this thread.............lined up people who they thought inferior to a ditch and executed them...........men, women and children..............perhaps you aren't even an American..............perhaps you are and are a Lunatic just like the Antifa thugs........and those that burn down the town if someone dares to speak in a different view.............

Your side is always agree with me or ELSE............one day we are going to have a serious disagreement in this country...................get your shovel and dig..............You don't represent America..........and your views are utter Treason.
And you wanting 4 more years of this bully this lying thug trump proves to me you don't give a hoot about America ,,just your republican party
MAGA baby...…….suck it up buttercup

What's wrong with you?
Not millions just a few
"...every republican ..."

Oh, don't think you can walk it back now, you piece of shit. And if it's just a few, you wouldn't need that big a hole, would you?

Leftists' response to dissent is always bloodshed.
stick it dave
Make me, Murder Boi.
That mistake was already made
Really? Have I indeed "stuck it"? Hint: No.

You said you wanted to kill millions of Americans. Then you tried to walk it back. Now you're talking tough again.

In reality, you'll just sit their like a pussy and bitch on the internet, because that's all you have the courage to do.

What's wrong with you?
Not millions just a few

Oh, don't think you can walk it back now, you piece of shit. And if it's just a few, you wouldn't need that big a hole, would you?

Not that many scumbags in the GOP. 90% are brainwashed functional morons. Lovely people except for their politics and not their fault. It is a brilliant propaganda machine. On the other hand God will not be amused by willful ignorance.
God's not real keen on Godless people claiming to speak for him, either.

Just sayin'.

So, anyway, you're on board with killing 10% of Republicans?

Y'know, if you idiots could defend your views with facts and reason, you wouldn't have to threaten people to try to get them to agree with you.

It means you are almost certainly living in your mother's basement, and that you are surely on that sweet Federal Government Tit. I have a personal rule that I put such lazy-assed half-wits on IGNORE as soon as I notice them.

Nope. My mom passed away in 1983.. I have a full time job and I run a side business... And I spend about an hour every day mocking right wing nutbags like you...

To be fair to her, she doesn't look fat in her picture. However, I kind of wonder by the sunglasses if there was an Eye-Rounding Surgery that went wrong.
Racist and sexist. All leftists are, when confronted by someone who doesn't hold the Official Mandated Leftist Opinions.

Not millions just a few

stick it dave
Make me, Murder Boi.

You said you wanted to kill millions of Americans. Then you tried to walk it back. Now you're talking tough again.

In reality, you'll just sit their like a pussy and bitch on the internet, because that's all you have the courage to do.
Sit ""their"" ? You did graduate HS ? And if you believe I really meant I'd want to see millions die you're a crackpot. I would like seeing Trump policies bring hard times to you feeble nitwits

While we're not forgetting, let's not forget Clinton committed perjury. The subject of the lying is utterly immaterial.

Seems you idiots always leave that part out. I wonder why...?

Oh, yes...you were told to.

Perjury isn't a "High Crime"... Bribery is, however... Very clearly spelled out.

Now, at the time, I was more right wing than you are... and said, "Subornation of Perjury" like it was a real thing, and not just some poor guy not wanting to get brained with a frying pan by his wife.

The point is, if you are going to claim that lying about a mere affair in a court case that was dismissed for lacking merit is a "high crime", certainly conspiring with a foriegn power and bribing a leader with Taxpayer dollars to smear a personal enemy is.
Are you bozos every going to get around to trying to prove that with something more than I HEARD A GUY WHO SAID HE HEARD A GUY WHO SAID HE HEARD A GUY bullshit? That may fly in your little circle-jerk House committee, but the trial in the Senate will reveal far more than you want revealed. Guaranteed.

While we're not forgetting, let's not forget Clinton committed perjury. The subject of the lying is utterly immaterial.

Perjury isn't a "High Crime"... Bribery is, however... Very clearly spelled out.

Now, at the time, I was more right wing than you are... and said, "Subornation of Perjury" like it was a real thing, and not just some poor guy not wanting to get brained with a frying pan by his wife.

The point is, if you are going to claim that lying about a mere affair in a court case that was dismissed for lacking merit is a "high crime", certainly conspiring with a foriegn power and bribing a leader with Taxpayer dollars to smear a personal enemy is.
Are you bozos every going to get around to trying to prove that with something more than I HEARD A GUY WHO SAID HE HEARD A GUY WHO SAID HE HEARD A GUY bullshit? That may fly in your little circle-jerk House committee, but the trial in the Senate will reveal far more than you want revealed. Guaranteed.
AND along came Soneland On the phone with trump How will repubs bash him? Trump betrayed his oath of office

stick it dave
Make me, Murder Boi.

Sit ""their"" ? You did graduate HS ? And if you believe I really meant I'd want to see millions die you're a crackpot. I would like seeing Trump policies bring hard times to you feeble nitwits
You, of all people, have no business criticizing other people's typos.

I believe you really meant you'd want to see millions die BECAUSE YOU SAID SO.

Meanwhile, if Trump's policies bring hard times to his supporters, guess what? His non-supporters will get hard times, too.

Dumbass.

AND along came Soneland On the phone with trump How will repubs bash him? Trump betrayed his oath of office
Trial in the Senate. You know what will happen. There will be no frog-marching. There will be no perp walk.

At least -- not for Trump.

Trial in the Senate. You know what will happen. There will be no frog-marching. There will be no perp walk.

Daveman ,don't you love it too?
I love when he goes into a state, begs them not to vote Democrat because it will be a slam against him...and he gets it stuffed in his face

Daveman ,don't you love it too?
I love when he goes into a state, begs them not to vote Democrat because it will be a slam against him...and he gets it stuffed in his face
Oh, look, you're trying to change the subject. You know why? Because you know you were wrong in wishing to kill millions of people, but don't want to admit it.

Dood. You're fucked up.

“The first public impeachment hearing against Donald Trump laid out how a handful of loyalists led by Rudy Giuliani wrested control of U.S. policy from seasoned diplomats, all to achieve the president’s political ends, and it signaled the battles yet to come.”

Yep, the President sets policy. These guys didn't like that policy and set about 'resisting'. This seems to me to be what happened here.

Hell, maybe Trump is a dick. Maybe he's an incompetent boob. But he won the feckin' election. These actions by people that simply think they know better and therefore set about doing things for the greater good as they see it (aka their own opinions) are putting us on one hell of a slippery slope.

Their opinions are not primary in terms of delivery of the president's foreign policy and if it becomes so the president has no authority whatsoever in this area which is one of his primary areas of responsibility and authority.

They serve at the pleasure of the president and are there specifically to deliver his message and do their jobs as per his instructions. End of story. He is not 'wresting control from them' they are attempting to wrest that control from him, which he rightfully has, and they have absolutely zero authority to do so.

jumbo can mean a lot of things...if you could surgically remove her obnoxiousness, she wouldn’t cast a shadow.

Pretty flaccid response.....might be your description, too. (Better look that up).

Why is it you never pen a substantive reply?

Was it that head injury?

Forum List

Back