Not a drop of blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
I came to your house with a gun. At least imagine I did. I tied you to a chair, took a step back and repeatedly fired. But my arm twitched; every bullet missed. Meanwhile, you slipped your knots and fled.

By the reasoning of Representative Jim Jordan, I did absolutely nothing wrong.

You’re alive! Not a drop of blood on you! An unconsummated crime is no crime at all, or so Jordan, one of the Republican Party’s more rococo philosophers, argued on Wednesday in defense of President Trump. Ukraine got its military aid; Trump did not get his investigation of the Bidens. To Jordan, that’s proof of innocence.

To a normal person, that’s proof of incompetence, which doesn’t exonerate the president but should definitely reassure us. Trump’s an autocrat all right, but the silver lining is that he’s an inept one. All strongmen should be this weak.

And all of us should have the mental limberness and ethical elasticity that Jordan and his troupe possess. They’re the Cirque du Soleil of c’est la vie. I’ve never seen anything like the Republican effort to defend Trump, which charts the frontiers of creativity, explores the outer limits of audacity, mutates like the monsters in the “Alien” movies and restores my faith in American ingenuity.

BTW that was an o[pinion piece taking from the NY Times ,,,, Trump is so far over his head

BTW that was an o[pinion piece taking from the NY Times ,,,, Trump is so far over his head
Hey, ed! Don't forget MS-13 gangs and Muslim terrorists. If they fail to bomb and murder and maim due to some unforeseen quirk, they must be allowed to go their way in spite of the arms and bombs found along with maps to the site of future disaster. The FBI and police agencies must be way way overstaffed. No need to BOL when they can't act prevention but only AFTER a disaster.

EAA43EAD-ED6B-466E-9CBD-C00BAA3A9D9C.jpeg

Except the President is in charge and if he orders something then it will happen. Did he order the code red? No he didn’t, because it never happened. Jim Jordan asked the bimbo point blank if she had any knowledge about the President receiving a bribe or committing a crime, her answers were “no” and “no”.

I came to your house with a gun. At least imagine I did. I tied you to a chair, took a step back and repeatedly fired. But my arm twitched; every bullet missed. Meanwhile, you slipped your knots and fled.

You’re alive! Not a drop of blood on you! An unconsummated crime is no crime at all, or so Jordan, one of the Republican Party’s more rococo philosophers, argued on Wednesday in defense of President Trump. Ukraine got its military aid; Trump did not get his investigation of the Bidens. To Jordan, that’s proof of innocence.

To a normal person, that’s proof of incompetence, which doesn’t exonerate the president but should definitely reassure us. Trump’s an autocrat all right, but the silver lining is that he’s an inept one. All strongmen should be this weak.

And all of us should have the mental limberness and ethical elasticity that Jordan and his troupe possess. They’re the Cirque du Soleil of c’est la vie. I’ve never seen anything like the Republican effort to defend Trump, which charts the frontiers of creativity, explores the outer limits of audacity, mutates like the monsters in the “Alien” movies and restores my faith in American ingenuity.

What if the person tied up being shot at got free and shot their assailant, would the shooting in self defense be justified?

Imagine:
You come to my house and find out that I am faster on the draw than you. You never get close enough to tie me to a chair. You are bleeding all over my floor. You keep muttering, "but Jordan, Jordan". I call the cops... It's messy.

Last edited:
Why don't the mods move this uneducated, retarded TDS victim's (edward whatever) thread to the Rubber Room. Very inconsistent!
Snout can't take the heat get out of the fire And you are a prime example of republican retard

3 democrat witnesses so far and not one accused the president of any crime. WTF??
The Senate should not even have a trial, just vote to dismiss the bullshit articles.

I have to wonder if you even understand that even if you did not kill the person and he got away, YOU have still committed crimes.

So, your analogy is not even close.

None of the three witnesses have ever met Trump.

They were not on the call with Trump.

They were not in the room when the call was made.

They were not in the White House when the call was made.

They did not find out about the call directly, but only through news sources and 3rd hand conversations from their staffs.

Bill Taylor had 3 meetings with the Ukraine Government and not once was a Quid Pro Quo mentioned....

None of the 3 was there to testify about the actual Ukraine situation....they simply said they don't like Trump.

So...wow....you really have it nailed down....

If this were a real trial, and not an impeachment...the first 3 witnesses would never have been allowed in the courtroom........

Last edited:

Interesting analogy. To be more accurate, however, you would have to say that you heard your neighbor saying that he heard someone else say he saw a guy break into a third neighbor's house, tie up the occupant, and try to shoot him, missing every time. Then, when you talk to the neighbor that was supposedly attacked, he says, no, it didn't happen.

Definitely grounds to arrest somebody.

Interesting analogy. To be more accurate, however, you would have to say that you heard your neighbor saying that he heard someone else say he saw a guy break into a third neighbor's house, tie up the occupant, and try to shoot him, missing every time. Then, when you talk to the neighbor that was supposedly attacked, he says, no, it didn't happen.

Definitely grounds to arrest somebody.
You disregard the words out of trumps mouth the telephone call overheard ?? Sondeman{sp} will put you straight if he's not afraid of trump like your other cowards are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back