A left wing woman everyone. A left wing woman.

1638570734204.png

Having had $5000 worth of damage last year and totaling the same car this year thanks to those fucking four-legged things, I urge them not to cross the highway before looking both ways and yielding to oncoming traffic.

Deer are the scourge of every Wisconsin driver.

Having had $5000 worth of damage last year and totaling the same car this year thanks to those fucking four-legged things, I urge them not to cross the highway before looking both ways and yielding to oncoming traffic.

I've been so lucky having a lot of near misses. Most people die swerving. Just hit the fucking thing square on

I've been so lucky having a lot of near misses. Most people die swerving. Just hit the fucking thing square on

Yeah. Swerving was the last thing I thought of as the airbag went off and I caught a glimpse of the fucker. It was 6 AM, dark, and he came out of nowhere. It took me a few seconds to figure out what happened, as the car filled up with smoke from the charge in the airbag. I was only 200 yards from where I was going but wasn't sure the car would run if I shut the engine off. So I turned around and drove back home.

Later I heard that someone called the Sheriff's Department because they saw the same deer flopping around in the ditch. An officer came out and put a bullet through its head.

JG, you fool-- -- I guess I have to be the one to tell you that you need to install a lift kit so you go OVER the deer, not INTO them! Gee, man, GET WITH IT. :smoke:

Yeah. Swerving was the last thing I thought of as the airbag went off and I caught a glimpse of the fucker. It was 6 AM, dark, and he came out of nowhere. It took me a few seconds to figure out what happened, as the car filled up with smoke from the charge in the airbag. I was only 200 yards from where I was going but wasn't sure the car would run if I shut the engine off. So I turned around and drove back home.

Later I heard that someone called the Sheriff's Department because they saw the same deer flopping around in the ditch. An officer came out and put a bullet through its head.
Ever notice that a cat is about the only animal that knows how to cross the street?...lolol

How many times you've seen a cat hit????....They are so smart and unassuming

Forum List

Back