A good little old movie that America hating libs should see

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Its older than the old movies I normally watch

but the picture of America in better days is worth seeing

essentially I want libs to see and at least try to understand white Americans who were proud of their southern confederate heritage and the United States of America at the same time

that may be too complicated for guilt-ridden white libs raised to hate all confederates as traitors to understand

But its a fact of our REAL history worth understanding

Last edited:
All I'm seeing is an old black and white movie with a typical part in that era, for a simpleton servant to be filled in by a black actor, in this case, Nick Stewart who went on to play "Lightnin'," on the Amos and Andy TV series, as well as other demeaning parts. Thankfully, that movie crap is behind us.

All I'm seeing is an old black and white movie with a typical part in that era, for a simpleton servant to be filled in by a black actor, in this case, Nick Stewart who went on to play "Lightnin'," on the Amos and Andy TV series, as well as other demeaning parts. Thankfully, that movie crap is behind us.
I bet Nick Stewart was quite happy about getting acting roles. Also, its called "acting", so he isnt a simpleton in real life anymore than Leonardo Di Caprio was when he made "Eating Gilbert Grape".

I bet Nick Stewart was quite happy about getting acting roles. Also, its called "acting", so he isnt a simpleton in real life anymore than Leonardo Di Caprio was when he made "Eating Gilbert Grape".
I never said that he was a simpleton. I was inferring that the characters he portrayed were simpletons. Racist Hollywood limited the roles for blacks to servants and such.

Its older than the old movies I normally watch

but the picture of America in better days is worth seeing

essentially I want libs to see and at least try to understand white Americans who were proud of their southern confederate heritage and the United States of America at the same time

that may be too complicated for guilt-ridden white libs raised to hate all confederates as traitors to understand

But its a fact of our REAL history worth understanding

There is a reason our psycho Leftist friends are referred to as No/Low Information Extremist ...

They will not watch this movie ....

That have no desire to inform themselves ...

the original 12 Angry Men was a better movie and a better commentary on conservatives.

If the OP would watch it, he would see the same exact argument played out here several times a day by his fellow blob supporters.

and that's all he took away from the movie
an old black and white movie with a typical part in that era, for a simpleton servant to be filled in by a black actor

the original 12 Angry Men was a better movie and a better commentary on conservatives.

If the OP would watch it, he would see the same exact argument played out here several times a day by his fellow blob supporters.

The idea of Democrats was to improve things for all people. At least that was their upfront mission. What we have today is the destruction of not only what is not good, but what is good. Good traditions are being destroyed. Even with their flaws. This is not some future sci fi show where everyone has no problems of surviving. You are destroying the greatest experiment in history. We have 350 million people in a world of over 8 billion people. And many of them not doing to well themselves. Do the math when we are incorporated into your globalist panacea.

I never said that he was a simpleton. I was inferring that the characters he portrayed were simpletons. Racist Hollywood limited the roles for blacks to servants and such.
I hate to break it to you, but there werent a bunch of black movers and shakers sweeping the nation back then. They had lesser jobs, like being servants. No one would have been able to suspend disbelief with any movie that cast a black man as the president of the US, or one that had a black man as the love interest for Marilyn Monroe. It would have been totally unrealistic.

Do you think you can make a successful movie about a thriving gay community in Iran? Of course not. No one is going to believe the premise.

Last edited:
All I'm seeing is an old black and white movie with a typical part in that era, for a simpleton servant to be filled in by a black actor
You are a typical liberal who only sees bad things about your country

it seems that the black guy in the movie was well treated

I saw proud descendants of Confederates march off to war under the Stars and Stripes

Both are good movies but mine was not meant to lecture Americans, merely entertain them

it is however a tribute to America as we once were

Forum List

Back