'A GOOD BRAIN' - The Movie

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

The Movie: A story of one of the most good minds of his generation. He saw the world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes 'A Good Brain'

He said in 2020: “It’s like you’ll go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV’. So they’ll say ‘could you repeat that?’ So I said ‘yeah’. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that’s very good…”

The Movie: A story of one of the most good minds of his generation. He saw the world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes 'A Good Brain'

He said in 2020: “It’s like you’ll go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV’. So they’ll say ‘could you repeat that?’ So I said ‘yeah’. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that’s very good…”

There's really only one thing you can do at this point...

1706044981063.png

• Banned
There's really only one thing you can do at this point...

View attachment 892242
Come on. It's spot on. It's perfect. It's Showtime!

Forum List

Back